|Bid||0.00 x 0|
|Ask||0.00 x 0|
|Day's range||479.80 - 494.00|
|52-week range||357.60 - 515.30|
|PE ratio (TTM)||14.65|
|Forward dividend & yield||N/A (N/A)|
|1y target est||N/A|
Hyderabad, Nov 9 (IANS) Tech Mahindra on Thursday joined video game development company Unity Technologies to open a Centre of Excellence (CoE) that will help enterprises build augmented reality (AR) and ...
Indian shares ended marginally lower on Thursday, as quarterly results from companies such as Tech Mahindra Ltd weighed, although losses were capped by gains in pharmaceutical shares, including Divi's ...
Software services exporter Tech Mahindra Ltd posted a better-than-expected rise in second-quarter net profit, aided by key client wins. Active client count grew seven percent to 885 in the quarter, the ...
Bengaluru, Oct 5 (IANS) In a bid to expand its operations in North America, IT major Tech Mahindra on Thursday announced that it has hired more than 100 local, full-time employees at its Alpharetta office in Atlanta. The hiring initiative is in response to a new contract for a major US company, Tech Mahindra said in a statement. The addition of new employees has increased the total headcount of the company's Alpharetta office to over 600 employees, making it one of its largest offices in North America.
New Delhi, Sep 29 (IANS) IT firm Tech Mahindra, in collaboration with electricity trade platform provider Power Ledger, on Friday announced a series of trials to develop a new mechanism of electricity production through 'Microgrid-as-a-Service' (MaaS). MaaS is an integrated platform incubated by Tech Mahindra to create a new model in the electricity market which will enable building owners, campuses, Smart Cities and other communities to produce and manage their own electricity affordably and even trade in case of excess generation. "This disruptive technology will provide a model for energy service provision for thousands of communities across India and will also benefit markets like the US, Canada and the UK for modernisation of grid through microgrids," said Atul Kunwar, President and CTO, Tech Mahindra, in a statement.
Tech Mahindra Ltd, India's fifth biggest software services exporter, reported a better than expected 7 percent rise in first-quarter profit on Monday, helped by new clients for its digital services business. Its profit for the period was 7.99 billion rupees ($125 million) up from 7.49 billion last year. Sales rose about 8 percent to 77.47 billion rupees with revenue from its IT division some 7 percent higher at 68.63 billion rupees.
Mumbai, July 7 (IANS) Executive Chairman of Mahindra Group Anand Mahindra and MD and CEO of Tech Mahindra C.P. Gurnani on Friday expressed regret over the manner in which an employee of the IT major was asked to quit. "I want to add my personal apology. The development comes a day after the audio clip of the conversation between the employee and the HR representative of Tech Mahindra went viral on audio distribution platform SoundCloud.
Tech Mahindra Ltd, India's fifth-largest software service provider, posted a lower-than-expected fourth-quarter consolidated profit on Friday, weighed down by weak margins and higher cost of services. ...
New Delhi, March 17 (IANS) IT major Tech Mahindra and Huawei on Friday signed a global partnership agreement under which Tech Mahindra will market Huaweis enterprise products and services across 44 countries, including in India. The alliance would also involve launching a joint go-to-market (GTM) strategy, thus giving a boost to the competitiveness of both companies in the global marketplace, by leveraging each other's core strengths. "This partnership enables us to implement our unique solutions along with Huawei's innovations and latest ICT infrastructure to bring faster ROI for our customers," Manoj Chugh, President, Enterprise Business at Tech Mahindra, said in a statement.
Tech Mahindra Ltd (TEML.NS), India's fifth-biggest software services exporter, will buy U.S.-based healthcare IT consulting firm CJS Solutions Group for an enterprise value of $110 million. Tech Mahindra, which will acquire CJS through a unit, will make an upfront cash payment of $89.5 million for the acquisition of 84.7 percent stake in CJS with the remaining 15.3 percent to be acquired over three years, the company said in a statement. CJS, which operates as the HCI Group, specialises in the implementation of electronic medical records (EMR) software.
Mumbai, March 6 (IANS) Software major Tech Mahindra on Monday announced acquiring the US-based healthcare IT consulting firm CJS Solutions Group LLC to strengthen its place in the domain. "We will ...