|Bid||N/A x N/A|
|Ask||N/A x N/A|
|Day's range||N/A - N/A|
|52-week range||698.40 - 758.90|
|Beta (3Y monthly)||0.44|
|PE ratio (TTM)||20.05|
|Forward dividend & yield||17.50 (2.37%)|
|1y target est||N/A|
Infosys on Friday said it has completed the acquisition of 75% stake in ABN Amro Bank's wholly owned subsidiary Stater. In March, Bengaluru-based IT services firm announced the acquisition plan for Stater at a financial consideration of 127.5 million euros (about
Global software major Infosys on Friday said it has completed the acquisition of majority (75 per cent) equity stake in the Stater N.V. subsidiary of the Netherlands-based ABN AMRO Bank.
A significant part of the hike in remuneration was on account of the increase in perquisite value of stock incentives since the average stock price increased by more than 35 per cent in FY19 over the previous year
The foundation says it has not received any notice from any ministry to file returns pertaining to FCRA Act after April 2018
Infosys stock has been dented by at least five downgrades since the company reported fourth-quarter earnings and issued a full-year outlook that disappointed some investors.
Indian shares closed higher on Monday, buoyed by gains in IT major Tata Consultancy Services Ltd, which reported a record profit for the final quarter of the year on Friday and heralded the start of corporate ...
Investors reacted to the results of India's biggest IT companies in very contrasting fashion. While TCS shares jumped almost 3 per cent, after posting a good set of numbers on Friday, Infosys dived nearly 4 per cent, post results. The markets
On Friday Bengaluru-based IT-major Infosys announced its March ended results which beat street estimates with a net profit of Rs. 4,074 crore. The surge in net profit came about 13 % higher on a sequential basis while on a year-on-year basis,
MUMBAI/BENGALURU (Reuters) - Indian technology duo Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) and smaller rival Infosys expect continued strong growth in the new financial year, they said on Friday after posting strong fourth-quarter numbers. IT companies, now facing a margin squeeze in traditional outsourcing, are helping global clients to transform legacy businesses using digital services, automation and artificial intelligence. Analysts have previously said that digital services will be a driver for almost all top technology companies in India and could translate into a strong deal pipeline in coming quarters.
In a bid to reward shareholders, IT majors TCS as well as Infosys have announced final dividends for the year ended March 2019, after a year of strong performance.
Infosys Ltd, India's second biggest software services exporter, reported a 10.4 percent rise in its fourth-quarter profit on Friday, helped by strong growth in its key financial services segment and large ...
On a per-share basis, the Bangalore, India-based company said it had profit of 13 cents. The results met Wall Street expectations. The average estimate of 10 analysts surveyed by Zacks Investment Research ...
For the first time, two of the biggest software service providers in the country, Infosys and Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), will release their January-March quarter results on the same day, that is, 12 April. Friday also marks the beginning of the
Extending gains for the second straight trading day, shares of Infosys Ltd rose close to 1 percent on Tuesday morning to Rs 773.65 a piece on BSE, its new all-time high. The stock later dipped by 0.74 percent to Rs 761.50
Cognizant -- based in the US but with large delivery centres in India, and offering services in the same league as TCS, Infosys and Wipro -- got more visa rejections than TCS and Infosys put together.
Infosys said the strategic partnership is in alignment with its strategy to strengthen its mortgage servicing capabilities in continental Europe.
Global software major Infosys said that it will acquire 75 per cent of the shareholding in Stater NV a subsidiary of the Dutch-based ABN AMRO Bank for Rs 999 crore ($144 million) in cash for strategic partnership in the Netherlands. It offers end-to-end mortgage administration services in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany.
As part of the deal, Infosys will acquire 75 per cent stake in Stater, while the remaining 25 per cent will continue to be held by ABN Amro, Infosys said in a statement.