|Bid||0.00 x 0|
|Ask||0.00 x 0|
|Day's range||1,085.30 - 1,120.00|
|52-week range||825.10 - 1,124.50|
|PE ratio (TTM)||1,100.71|
|Forward dividend & yield||8.00 (0.74%)|
|1y target est||N/A|
India's HCL Technologies Ltd beat analysts' estimates for quarterly profit on Friday as it added more high-net worth clients and generated strong growth at its software services business. Analysts were expecting 22.96 billion rupees, as per Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S. Revenue from operations rose 14.2 percent to 138.78 billion rupees led largely by a 15.6 percent jump in its software services unit, its main revenue generator.
Can Nokia Achieve Cost Savings and Revenue Targets in 2018? On June 21, Nokia (NOK) announced a five-year partnership with IT firm HCL Technologies. According to this agreement, HCL is expected to transform and modernize Nokia’s IT infrastructure and applications landscape.
The company has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Wolfsburg-based IT and engineering services provider, H&D International Group.
I am going to run you through how I calculated the intrinsic value of HCL Technologies Limited (NSE:HCLTECH) by taking the foreast future cash flows of the company and discountingRead More...
The company will support Falck’s business transformation by consolidating, simplyfing and standardizing Falck’s IT infrastructure operations through a centralised global service delivery model.
KR Choksey is bullish on HCL Technologies has recommended buy rating on the stock with a target price of Rs 1263 in its research report dated May 03, 2018.
"We believe that slowdown is across the board and it’s better to be cautious considering a sharp rally we have seen in HCLTech’s counter. We have lowered down our targets to Rs 975," says Sumit Bilgaiyan, Founder of Equity99.
The company has clearly stated the growth will be led by digital-based deals and its bet on products and platforms.
While HCL will own 80 percent of Actian, the technology-focused Sumeru will own the remaining 20 percent.
Software services firm HCL Technologies has acquired C3i Solutions for USD 60 million, a move aimed at accelerating the Indian IT firm's growth in life sciences and consumer services.
C3i was a unit of Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, New Jersey, USA, which has been one of HCL’s customers for over 13 years.
New Delhi, Jan 19 (IANS) Software major HCL Technologies Ltd on Friday reported Rs 2,194 crore consolidated net profit for the third quarter (Q3) of fiscal 2017-18, posting 6 per cent annual growth from ...
Noida, Dec 15 (IANS) Global IT services giant HCL Technologies announced that it has been conferred "The Key to the Heart of Gothenburg" award by Gothenburg City in Sweden for being one of the most important international businesses established in 2016-2017. The recognition comes after HCL announced significant investments in the region, including the launch of its new delivery centre in central Gothenburg that provides customers with high-quality, industrialised mainframe, open systems and digital services. "The award highlights the pivotal role that Gothenburg plays in HCL's growth journey, both in the Nordics and in Europe.