The sharp surge in new coronavirus cases, selling across private banks, financial services, realty and metal stocks led the Indian indices to end lower on Thursday, with Nifty closing below 12,200 levels while Sensex ended at 41459.79 , down 106.11 points or 0.26%.
Below are provided some of the stocks that hit their 52-week highs or lows on NSE on February 13, 2020:
1. IRCTC: After reporting a stellar jump in its Q3FY20 profits, the company's shares rallied by as much as 14% to record a new high of Rs. 1609.8 per share on the NSE. After the results, Mahendra Pratap, MD and Chairman of the company, told a leading business channel that IRCTC has close to Rs. 1000 crore in cash which is sufficient enough.
2. Ircon International or IRCON: In trade today, IRCON jumped 16% to record 52-week high of Rs. 537.5 per share on the NSE. This stock continued its gaining streak for the second straight day after reporting strong Q3 earnings result with profit jumping 52.5%. The Mini-Ratna is a construction company with engagements in highways, railways & extra high-tension substation engineering and construction.
3. Torrent Power: The stock of Torrent Power also reacted to its Q3 results positively and surged over 9% to hit a 52-week high of Rs. 332.8 on the NSE. The company's profit surged over 76%. The company's board approved interim dividend of Rs 11.60 per equity share for FY2019-20.
4. MAS Financials: Shares of the company rallied over7% to record a high of Rs. 1270 on the NSE. The company extends MSME loans, micro-enterprise loans, two wheeler loans, used car, tractor loans etc.
5. DHFL: Shares of Dewan Housing Finance Limited were dragged lower by 5% to record its 52-week low of Rs. 9.6 per share on the NSE.
6. Shemaroo Entertainment: The shares of the entertainment company slumped as much as 20% to record 52-week low of Rs. 93 apiece on the NSE. In just 2-days, the stock has slid by 40%.