- Here's the budget of a retired couple aiming to make $300,000 … Business Insider - Wed 25 Mar, 2015 11:30 PM IST
Ron and Joan Zahn have been budgeting since...
- FirstBank Now Offering Apple Pay Payment Services for Custom … Business Wire - Tue 24 Mar, 2015 7:30 PM IST
FirstBank Holding Company, the Lakewood-based holding company for the second largest bank by deposits in Colorado and the largest locally owned bank, announced that it will begin offering Apple Pay mobile payment services for customers.
- 8 Easy Ways to Save More Money Today US News - Tue 24 Mar, 2015 7:09 PM IST
In fact, there are plenty of ways to save money without making too many sacrifices. For mutual fund investors, stick with funds that have low expense ratios.
- I Now Pronounce You, In Debt US News - Tue 24 Mar, 2015 5:35 PM IST
A wedding should be a joyous occasion filled with love, laughter and maybe some anxiety about everything going according to plan. It's no surprise then that the Pew Research Center reports only 26 percent of the millennial generation between ages 18 and 32 got hitched in 2013 -- 10 percent lower than when Generation X …
- The euro is going bananas Business Insider - Sat 21 Mar, 2015 1:01 AM IST
It's reversing some of the rapid decline seen in recent months.
- Which do you value more, a vacation or an IRA? CNBC - Fri 20 Mar, 2015 9:52 PM IST
- GlobeOne partners with InvestaBank and Bankaool to bring new … Business Wire - Fri 20 Mar, 2015 2:29 AM IST
GlobeOne, a new financial technology company, today announced a partnership with InvestaBank and Bankaool that will bring GlobeOne’s mobile banking solution to Mexico later this year.
- 3 Smart Ways to Invest Your Tax Refund US News - Thu 19 Mar, 2015 6:30 PM IST
Don't blow your windfall -- either on the obvious (a shopping spree) or the insidious (the one investment you probably shouldn't make, according to financial advisors). "Pay yourself first," says Kathleen Hastings, portfolio manager with FBB Capital Partners, based in Bethesda, Maryland. If you channel most of your windfall …
- 5 Financial Things Everyone Should Do in Their 20s US News - Thu 19 Mar, 2015 6:20 PM IST
There is no better time to set yourself up for a lifetime of financial success than in your 20s. While this decade may seem daunting as you tick off milestones such as college graduation, starting your ...
- The dollar is getting destroyed Business Insider - Thu 19 Mar, 2015 1:56 AM IST
The dollar fell sharply after the closing bell...
- Saving made simple: Services that stash cash automatically Associated Press - Thu 19 Mar, 2015 12:28 AM IST
Sit back, relax, and save some money. Two mobile services are making it easier to build your savings without giving it much thought. Acorns and Digit automatically transfer small amounts from your checking ...
- 3 Money-Saving Apps That Won't Cost You a Dime Entrepreneur - Wed 18 Mar, 2015 10:39 PM IST
- Citizens Bank Launches New Credit Card with Unlimited Cash R … Business Wire - Wed 18 Mar, 2015 8:32 PM IST
Citizens Bank today announced the launch of the Citizens Bank Cash Back Plus™ World MasterCard®, a new credit card offering up to 1.8% cash back with no annual fee and none of the category restrictions or caps on rewards often found with other rewards cards.
- 5 Things You Need to Retire Early and Comfortably US News - Wed 18 Mar, 2015 7:46 PM IST
- First Command Educational Foundation Launches SavvySaver Business Wire - Wed 18 Mar, 2015 7:30 PM IST
To help fill the current gap in financial literacy education, First Command Educational Foundation has launched its new mobile app, SavvySaver.
- 3 Ways to Make the Most of a Late Start on College Savings US News - Wed 18 Mar, 2015 6:00 PM IST
In ideal circumstances, parents begin saving for their children's college educations at birth, or earlier -- certainly, at least, with enough time to have four years' worth of cash for tuition, fees and books socked away. She also says that high-yield users who use the program to its fullest -- leveraging the credit card, …
- Here's one way not to fall short on retirement $$$ CNBC - Wed 18 Mar, 2015 5:00 PM IST
- Instead of raging at a surprise fee, I called my bank — and here's … Business Insider - Tue 17 Mar, 2015 10:37 PM IST
I was recently browsing my bank account...
- This financial expert earns much more than her husband — here's … Business Insider - Tue 17 Mar, 2015 9:38 PM IST
Farnoosh Torabi is a personal finance expert...
- U.S. Bank Becomes Member of clearXchange to Bring Customers Faster, … Business Wire - Tue 17 Mar, 2015 4:30 PM IST
- Here's the budget of a couple who earns $150,000 a year and gives … Business Insider - Mon 16 Mar, 2015 8:30 PM IST
Before allotting any of their money elsewhere...
- A Purposeful Retirement Plan for 30-Somethings US News - Mon 16 Mar, 2015 6:52 PM IST
According to a 2014 study conducted by Voya Financial, 21 percent of retirees reported having less than $50,000 in total savings, while only one-quarter had a formal financial plan or written budget. Identify retirement dreams and goals. Although retirement is likely years away for the younger set, think now about your …
- Last-Minute Ways to Improve Your Retirement Finances US News - Mon 16 Mar, 2015 6:48 PM IST
Here's how to fix your retirement finances after age 50. Workers age 50 and older can defer paying income tax on as much as $24,000 in a 401(k) and $6,500 in an individual retirement account, $7,000 more than younger workers are eligible to contribute to these retirement accounts. "It's not ideal, because $30,500 for …
- First Savings Bank Northwest Selects DNA from Fiserv to Support … Business Wire - Mon 16 Mar, 2015 6:30 PM IST
Fiserv, Inc. , a leading global provider of financial services technology solutions, announced today that First Savings Bank Northwest , based in Renton, Washington, has selected a family of Fiserv solutions centered around the DNA™ account processing platform.
- 10 Strategies to Save for Retirement on a Low Income US News - Sat 14 Mar, 2015 1:00 AM IST
The Senate Special Committee on Aging recently held a hearing about retirement preparedness, and witnesses shared ideas for encouraging saving. You can do this by setting up a direct deposit to a 401(k), IRA or other savings vehicle. "Automatic enrollment can be a powerful tool for increasing the number of Americans saving …
- How to Spring Clean Your Finances for Retirement US News - Fri 13 Mar, 2015 7:13 PM IST
Before the ground gradually thaws, allowing us to get back to enjoying activities outside of our homes, take some time to spruce up your finances and make sure you're on the right path for retirement. Just as you may have a spring tune-up to get your vehicles back into prime shape, look at the following as a checklist …
- How to Save Money With Better Banking US News - Fri 13 Mar, 2015 6:51 PM IST
It wasn't long after that fateful day that I learned the inescapable reality of "terms and conditions." In my case, that included $3 ATM fees just to get access to my own money, $2 a month to receive paper statements and another $15 for checks. Last August, an analysis of 6,000 banks by the Wall Street Journal found that …
- E*TRADE Financial Corporation Reports Monthly Activity for February … Business Wire - Fri 13 Mar, 2015 5:35 PM IST
E*TRADE Financial Corporation today released its Monthly Activity Report for February 2015.
- Citi Appointed Successor Depositary Bank for Akbank’s ADR Pr … Business Wire - Fri 13 Mar, 2015 4:06 PM IST
Citi’s Issuer Services business, acting through Citibank N.A., has been appointed by Akbank T.A.S. , a leading bank and financial services group in Turkey, as the successor depositary bank for its Level 1 American Depositary Receipt programme.
- SI Financial Group, Inc. to Initiate Stock Repurchase Progra … GlobeNewswire - Fri 13 Mar, 2015 1:45 AM IST
WILLIMANTIC, Conn. -- SI Financial Group, Inc., (the "Company") , the holding company for Savings Institute Bank and Trust Company, announced today that it has authorized a stock repurchase program ...
- Research and Markets: Improving Banking Performance with Analytics … Business Wire - Fri 13 Mar, 2015 12:23 AM IST
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Improving Banking Performance with Analytics and Marke
- Retirement Savings Levels Continue to Worsen Business Wire - Thu 12 Mar, 2015 8:30 PM IST
A new research report calculates that the U.S. retirement savings crisis continues to worsen, and that the typical working household still has virtually no retirement savings. When all households are included—not just households with retirement accounts—the median retirement account balance is $2,500.
- 3 Graduate School Savings Tips for Full-Time Employees US News - Thu 12 Mar, 2015 8:00 PM IST
Many prospective graduate students spend at least a few years working before deciding to return to school for a postbaccalaureate degree -- time that can be spent planning, and saving, for graduate school. More than half of graduate students have a gap of three years or more before they return to school for a graduate …
- 10 Ways to Teach Your Kids About Finance US News - Thu 12 Mar, 2015 7:02 PM IST
I am a certified financial planner and a father of four young children. I have noticed that it is challenging for parents to find time and interactive ways to engage their children in learning about finance. The first step to teaching children good financial habits is to be an example yourself. Don't forget to explain …
- Fifth Third Bank Adopts Dave Ramsey's New SmartDollar Financial … Business Wire - Thu 12 Mar, 2015 6:46 PM IST
Fifth Third Bank , which through its partnerships administers 32,000 retirement plans for more than seven million employee participants across the United States, toda
- Cadence Bank Upgrades Digital Banking Platform and Website Business Wire - Thu 12 Mar, 2015 6:35 PM IST
- Centage Corporation Adds Seamless Integration between Budget … GlobeNewswire - Thu 12 Mar, 2015 3:34 PM IST
NATICK, Mass. -- Centage(TM) Corporation, a leading provider of budgeting and forecasting software (Budget Maestro(TM)) for small and medium sized businesses, today announced expansion of Budget Maestro's ...
- WSFS President and CEO to Present to Analysts and Investors GlobeNewswire - Wed 11 Mar, 2015 9:29 PM IST
WILMINGTON, Del. -- WSFS Financial Corporation , the parent company of WSFS Bank, announced that Mark A. Turner will be presenting and hosting one-on-one meetings with investors and analysts at the Drexel ...
- 7 Ways Smart Parents Teach Their Kids About Money US News - Wed 11 Mar, 2015 7:52 PM IST
Steve Schaffer, CEO of the coupon website Offers.com, created a unique allowance system to help teach his three children, ages 10, 12 and 14, about money. Lieber points out that kids can more easily watch their money grow in clear bins, which they can decorate, and it also avoids associating pigginess with money at such …
- Financial Institutions Can Meet Growing Demand for Mobile Banking … Business Wire - Wed 11 Mar, 2015 6:30 PM IST
Fiserv, Inc. , a leading global provider of financial services technology solutions, today announced the availability of Mobiliti Business™, a comprehensive, secure and easy-to-use mobile banking solution designed to meet the unique needs of business banking users.
- Prepare for euro-dollar parity-and soon CNBC - Wed 11 Mar, 2015 2:00 PM IST
- The euro is so weak it's almost at parity with the dollar Business Insider - Tue 10 Mar, 2015 10:03 PM IST
The euro is hitting fresh 11-year lows all the time. Can it reach 1:1 with the US currency?
- Mighty dollar: Casualties rise in 'currency war' CNBC - Tue 10 Mar, 2015 9:21 PM IST
- BofA Merrill Wins Best North America Cash Management From Global … Business Wire - Tue 10 Mar, 2015 8:00 PM IST
Global Finance magazine has named Bank of America Merrill Lynch Best Bank for Cash Management in North America for the fifth consecutive year. The publication also named the firm B
- A Wealth Building Plan for You: Young Professional Edition US News - Tue 10 Mar, 2015 6:41 PM IST
The good news is you can receive a tax credit for your child, as well as potentially be eligible for a tax credit on your total day care expenses. There are many components to qualifying for this tax credit, so be sure to check with your tax professional.
- e-SignLive™ Announces Tangerine as the First Canadian Bank to … Business Wire - Tue 10 Mar, 2015 6:30 PM IST
e-SignLive™ by Silanis today announced that its innovative Mobile Signature Capture functionality will be implemented at Tangerine, Canada's leading direct bank. The surge in deman
- The Best and Worst Credit Union Apps US News - Tue 10 Mar, 2015 6:17 PM IST
Access to mobile banking has become an important part of any customer credit union or bank relationship . Consumers want easy access to their funds and the ability to check balances on the go, make transfers ...
- Here's the budget of a 26-year-old who plans his spending 5 years … Business Insider - Mon 9 Mar, 2015 8:37 PM IST
Thomas Gilmore started budgeting the day he got...
- 4 Serious Retirement Plan Errors to Avoid US News - Mon 9 Mar, 2015 7:38 PM IST
Tax-advantaged retirement plans provide many workers with a chance to save for the future and reduce their tax bill at the same time. Employer-sponsored retirement plans are easy to use, and many contributions are deducted from paychecks, so the investing becomes automatic. One of the biggest mistakes we make when planning …
- Payveris Launches Campaign to Offer Free P2P Payments to Financial … GlobeNewswire - Mon 9 Mar, 2015 4:30 PM IST
WETHERSFIELD, Conn. -- Payveris(TM), a next generation online and mobile digital payments company announced today, that as part of its ongoing efforts to unite with banks and credit unions to keep them ...