- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Gains on Earnings Beat, Strong Guidanc … @ TheStreet.com - 14 minutes ago
Smith & Wesson (SWHC) shares are higher after the company beat analysts' estimates for earnings in the fiscal first quarter and guided above estimates for the fiscal second quarter.
- JM Smucker (SJM) Stock Price Target Upped at Credit Suisse @ TheStreet.com - 15 minutes ago
JM Smucker's (SJM) price target was hiked to $127 from $125 at Credit Suisse.
- Will Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) Stock be Helped by Earnings B … @ TheStreet.com - 23 minutes ago
Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) shares are down despite the company beating analysts' top and bottom line expectations for the 2015 third quarter.
- LogMeIn (LOGM) Stock Upgraded to 'Overweight' at KeyBanc @ TheStreet.com - 27 minutes ago
LogMeIn (LOGM) stock was upgraded to 'overweight' from 'sector weight' at KeyBanc this morning.
- Tiffany (TIF) Stock Falls After Price Target Cut @ TheStreet.com - 32 minutes ago
Tiffany (TIF) stock is declining after its price target was lowered to $79 from $97 at Cantor Fitzgerald.
- Violin Memory (VMEM) Stock Falls on Revenue Miss, Light Guid … @ TheStreet.com - 32 minutes ago
Violin Memory (VMEM) shares are lower after the company missed analysts' estimates for revenue in the fiscal second quarter.
- Stocks Flat to Slightly Lower as Volatility Eases @ TheStreet.com - 35 minutes ago
Stocks pull back from a two-day rally on Friday in a quieter end to a week of volatility.
- Regis (RGS) Stock Falls Following Earnings Miss @ TheStreet.com - 35 minutes ago
Regis (RGS) shares are declining after the company missed analysts' top and bottom line 2014 fourth quarter expectations.
- Peabody Energy (BTU) Stock Rises on Possible Debt Restructur … @ TheStreet.com - 39 minutes ago
Peabody Energy (BTU) stock is gaining after the company hired advisors to restructure its debt.
- Dow Rally Could Be Omen for Monster Returns, Says This Indic … @ TheStreet.com - 40 minutes ago
If you went long the market every time the DJIA rose 4% or more in a day and held for a year, the return was an average of 23%.
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Stock Upgraded at RBC Capital @ TheStreet.com - 42 minutes ago
Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) stock was upgraded to 'sector perform' from 'underperform' at RBC Capital.
- Dollar General (DG) Stock Gets Price Target Hike at Barclays @ TheStreet.com - 43 minutes ago
Dollar General (DG) stock received a price target increase at Barclays this morning.
- 5 Breakout Stocks to Trade for Big Gains @ TheStreet.com - 45 minutes ago
These stocks look ready to break and trade higher from current levels. Here's what to do with them now.
- United Continental (UAL) Stock Gains on S&P 500 Addition @ TheStreet.com - 48 minutes ago
United Continental (UAL) shares are higher following the announcement that the airline will join the S&P 500 on Sept. 2.
- Dole CEO, General Counsel Ordered to Pay $148M for Lowballing … @ TheStreet.com - 55 minutes ago
A Delaware judge ruled the executives violated their duty of loyalty by providing false projections, which allowed the CEO to buy the company at a lower price.
- Intel (INTC) Stock Down as RBC Initiates Coverage @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 1 minute ago
Intel (INTC) stock is declining after RBC initiated coverage with a ‘sector perform’ rating and a $29 price target.
- UBS Picks 22 Stocks for Their 'Cash Cushions' for Times of Market … @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 6 minutes ago
In times of volatility, stocks with abundant cash, such as those within the health care, technology and financial services sectors, present buying opportunities.
- Akamai Technologies (AKAM) Stock Upgraded at JMP Securities @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 9 minutes ago
JMP Securities upgrades Akamai Technologies (AKAM) to 'market outperform' from 'market outperform' and sets a price target of $85.
- Carl Icahn Buys Freeport-McMoRan -- Should You Too? @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 14 minutes ago
Is it smart to follow the smart money in this case? Let's see what our algorithmic ratings tool says.
- ASB Bancorp's Top Stakeholders Demand a Sale @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 18 minutes ago
The small North Carolina bank is an underperformer that activist shareholders say won't be able to solve its problems on its own. But it has plenty to offer potential acquirers.
- Will B&G Foods (BGS) Stock Be Affected by Possible Green Giant … 1 hour 24 minutes ago
B&G Foods (BGS) is said to be in negotiations to acquire General Mills' (GIS) frozen and canned packaged vegetable division Green Giant.
- Chinese Stocks Will Fall Again, but That Might Be a Good Thi … @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 28 minutes ago
The amount of government intervention and stimulus that China has been experimenting with in its stock markets appears unprecedented, but it may not be enough to stabilize stock prices.
- Will Zoe’s Kitchen (ZOES) Stock Gain on Earning Beat? @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 37 minutes ago
Zoe’s Kitchen (ZOES) reported better than expected fiscal 2015 second quarter earnings results on Thursday after the market close.
- These Energy Stocks Will Power You Through Market Turmoil @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 40 minutes ago
A host of analysts make their recommendations on where to invest now.
- Freeport McMoRan (FCX) Stock Surging on Icahn Stake @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 49 minutes ago
Freeport McMoRan (FCX) stock is rising after billionaire investor Carl Icahn disclosed that he has taken a stake of 88 million shares in the mining company.
- Finding Alternatives to Public Markets After the Latest 'Black … @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 55 minutes ago
As fears over China shake the U.S. markets, investors are increasingly looking to alternatives to the public market, including startup investing.
- Chevron Is Gearing Up for Even Bigger Gains @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 57 minutes ago
After a long retreat, Chevron stock is showing signs of mounting a rebound.
- 6 Solid Reasons You Should Invest in U.S. Stocks Now @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 59 minutes ago
The global economy may be frail. But the U.S. stands strong. The recent correction is just a blip in the bull market.
- Stock Futures Trim Losses After Consumer Spending Rises @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 3 minutes ago
Stock futures pull back from a two-day rally on Friday in what looks to be another day of volatility.
- Will Trouble in Europe Hurt Google? @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 5 minutes ago
Will trouble in Europe mean a dip in Google's stock?
- Time to Buy Amgen After Newly Approved Drug? @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 5 minutes ago
Is it time to buy Amgen's stock, or is the competition too tight?
- Buy Eli Lilly, or Will Drug-Pricing Debate Dent the Stock? @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 5 minutes ago
Is now a good time to buy Eli Lilly or will drug-pricing debate hurt the company?
- Buy GameStop After Good Quarter? @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 5 minutes ago
Is GameStop a good investment, or did the company just have a good quarter?
- With Sprint Running After AT&T Customers, Still Buy AT&T? @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 6 minutes ago
AT&T Inc. customers are being chased after Sprint Corp.
- Big Lots (BIG) Stock Soaring in Pre-Market Trading on Earnings … @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 12 minutes ago
Big Lots (BIG) stock is rising in pre-market trading after the company posted better-than-expected 2015 second quarter earnings results.
- Housing, Banking Stocks Not Immune to Market Correction @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 19 minutes ago
You can trade the volatility of the housing market and banking industry by trading these three exchange-traded funds.
- Qualcomm Stock Has Had a Tough Year, May Have Further To Go @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 43 minutes ago
Qualcomm (QCOM) has had a tough 2015.
- Jimmy Choo Totters on Wobbly Heels in Russia, While European … @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 46 minutes ago
European markets shrug off Asian rally and wait to see if recent volatility will persist.
- Analysts' Actions -- Akamai, Borg Warner, Urban Outfitters, United … TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
Here are Friday's top research calls, including downgrades for Borg Warner and United States Steel and an upgrade for Akamai Technologies.
- Aug. 28 Premarket Briefing: 10 Things You Should Know TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
U.S. stock futures are lower, indicating that trading on Friday could begin weaker following two big days of gains on Wall Street.
- Billionaires Sign Up to Give Away Wealth: Facts You Should Know … @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
The Giving Pledge encourages the world's richest to give away most of their wealth to charitable causes.
- European Stocks Sag Despite Rally in Asian Stocks @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
European markets shrugged off strong Asian rallies, paring early gains after Thursday's surge. Fear of volatility overshadowed the relief at the Chinese recovery and better-than-expected growth in the ...
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: You're OK With Yahoo! and Home … @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
Cramer didn't like Ross Stores' quarter but he thinks Vornado Realty Trust is really smart.
- Jim Cramer's Top Takeaways: Popeye's Louisiana Kitchen and C … @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
Cramer always has an appetite for Buffalo Wild Wings and thinks Chegg is a terrific company.
- 'Fast Money' Recap: A Happy Ending but a 'Challenging' Stock … @ TheStreet.com - 5 hours ago
The trading panel discussed oil's rally and whether anyone should care what Apple announces on Sept. 9.
- Asian Markets Open Higher Friday After Market Rally in U.S. @ TheStreet.com - 12 hours ago
Both the Nikkei and Shanghai stock indexes rise in early morning trading in Japan.
- NQ Mobile Soars by Nearly 40%, Vonage Slips While AT&T Jumps: … @ TheStreet.com - 13 hours ago
Shares of telecommunications companies saw mixed results on an upbeat day for the U.S. financial markets.
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Here's How Oil, the Fed and China … @ TheStreet.com - 14 hours ago
Today's spike in oil prices was even strong enough to embolden money managers to do some buying, Cramer says.
- Consumer Income, Spending, Sentiment in Focus Friday @ TheStreet.com - 14 hours ago
How will this information affect the Federal Reserve. Cramer weighs in.
- Apple Watch Gains Ground on Fitbit; Facebook Surpasses 1 Billion … @ TheStreet.com - 15 hours ago
The tech-heavy Nasdaq Composite Index surges for a second consecutive day, gaining 2.5%.