- Cramer: Rude Crude Returns to Vex Stocks @ TheStreet.com - 25 minutes ago
Still, an anemic rally saved the market from what at one point looked like a pretty darned nasty day.
- Cramer: The Hidden September Factors You Should Keep in Mind @ TheStreet.com - 25 minutes ago
Stocks generally fall in September; there are some hidden reasons for it.
- Cramer: How Stocks With High Valuations Get in Trouble @ TheStreet.com - 25 minutes ago
Ulta and Palo Alto didn't have the numbers to match the high multiples.
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Oil Regains Control of the Stock … @ TheStreet.com - 28 minutes ago
Cramer finds the good and the bad in the continued oil glut.
- Alphabet, Tesla Appear Ahead of Pack in Crowded Autonomous Driving … @ TheStreet.com - 48 minutes ago
Alphabet and Tesla's autonomous driving investments and data collection arguably give them an early lead. But many others are also hatching big plans.
- Human Exoskeletons Are Helping Get Stroke and Spinal Cord Victims … @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 25 minutes ago
The days of people confined to a wheelchair because of a stroke or a spinal cord injury may be coming to an end in the not too distant future.
- McDonald's Is Losing U.S. Chief Mike Andres @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 39 minutes ago
With the retirement of Mike Andres, McDonald's will shake up the leadership of its largest division.
- Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Stock Pops in After-Hours Trading … @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 55 minutes ago
After Wednesday's closing bell, Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) reported earnings and revenue that topped analysts' estimates for the 2016 fiscal second quarter
- Recovery 'Sufficiently' Taking Root; Interest Rate Hike This … @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 6 minutes ago
The U.S. economic recovery seems to be moving along with U.S. Fed officials now leaning more towards hiking rates this year.
- One Reason Why Noble (NE) Stock Closed Higher Today @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 9 minutes ago
Noble (NE) should be in a 'strong position' when the market eventually recovers, according to Credit Suisse.
- Oil Down Nearly After Build in Crude Inventories, Says FBN's … @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 25 minutes ago
Oil prices fell nearly 4% on Wednesday after a rise in crude inventories weighed them down, reported Fox Business' Phil Flynn.
- Good Stocks Can Come in Small Packages @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 26 minutes ago
These 3 names may not draw attention, but they can draw profits.
- Box Stock Fluctuates in After-Hours Trading Following Q2 Bea … @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 27 minutes ago
Box (BOX) reported results that were better than analysts' estimates for the 2017 fiscal second quarter late Wednesday.
- Zooming in on Instagram — Tech Roundup @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 33 minutes ago
Instagram is adding a zoom feature for its photos and videos, while Uber looks to the retail world for its next president.
- Schlumberger More Dour on Oil and Gas Recovery @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 38 minutes ago
Comments by the oilfield service giant led analysts to revise their earnings estimates downward but some still think it's a buy.
- Infoblox (BLOX) Stock Falls in After-Hours Trading Despite Q4 … @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 47 minutes ago
Infoblox (BLOX) posted earnings and revenue that topped analysts' estimates for the 2016 fiscal fourth quarter late Wednesday.
- August's Market Performance Has 'Been Pretty Still,' CNBC's Chu … @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 53 minutes ago
CNBC's Wilfred Frost and Dom Chu reported on today's and the month of August's market performance on Wednesday afternoon's CNBC 'Closing Bell.'
- Brazilian Stocks Up After Rousseff Removed From Office, Reports … @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 55 minutes ago
Brazilian stocks are continuing this year's gains after senator's voted to impeach Brazilian president Dilma Rousseff on Wednesday, said CNBC's Seema Mody.
- S&P 500 Bounces Out of Ugly Day @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 55 minutes ago
Action thins out ahead of 3-day weekend.
- Closing Bell: Twitter Spikes on Takeover Chatter; U.S. Stocks … @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 56 minutes ago
U.S. stocks ended August on a dour note as crude oil endured another selloff.
- Apple Shares Rise Slightly Following U.S. Treasury Secretary … @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
Shares of Apple rose slightly Wednesday after U.S. Treasury Secretary Jack Lew criticized the European Union's ruling on the tech giant's taxes.
- Five Below (FIVE) Stock Drops in After-Hours Trading, Q3 Guidance … @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
Five Below (FIVE) posted lower-than-expected projections for the 2016 third quarter after Wednesday's closing bell.
- Salesforce.com (CRM) Stock Slides in After-Hours Trading on Downbeat … @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
Salesforce.com (CRM) reported results that exceeded analysts' forecasts for the 2017 fiscal second quarter, but reduced its profit outlook for the full year after Wednesday's market close.
- Fire at Gap Distribution Center Could Disrupt Critical Selling … @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
A fire at one of Gap's distribution center in Fishkill, N.Y., was causing the stock to drop on Wednesday.
- Under Armour Stock Downgraded at Argus @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
Shares of Under Amour were taking a hit during the trading session Wednesday after the stock was downgraded at Argus.
- Stocks End August on a Dour Note as Crude Ends at Three-Week … @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
Stocks end August on a dour note on Wednesday as another selloff in crude oil pressures the energy sector and speculation over interest rates continues.
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Could Help FedEx and UPS, Says Bloomberg Businessweek's … @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
Amazon.com (AMZN) indicated that it was expanding its delivery network but not trying to overtake shipping companies, according to Bloomberg Businessweek's Devin Leonard.
- Enough With the Fed Manipulation Complaints @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
If anything, the Fed is keeping rates positive.
- Barrick Gold (ABX) Stock Slumps as Gold Hits Two-Month Low @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
Barrick Gold (ABX) stock was falling Wednesday afternoon as gold prices drop on expectations of an interest rate hike.
- Agrium Harvests a Good Crop of Technicals @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
AGU's recent upside surge is likely to have some staying power.
- Matrix Service (MTRX) Stock Soars as Q4 Results Beat Estimat … @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
Matrix Service (MTRX) reported earnings and revenue that surpassed analysts' expectations for the 2016 fiscal fourth quarter late Tuesday.
- Gold Will Rally Before Year's End, According To Analysts on … @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
Manhattan Venture Partners chief economist Max Wolff and Stifel Nicolaus portfolio manager Chad Morganlander joined CNBC's 'Power Lunch' to explain why gold will rally before the end of 2016.
- Sina Stock Up, Distributes Weibo Stock to Shareholders @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
Sina (SINA) announced today that it will distribute a portion of its Weibo (WB) stock to shareholders.
- Stick With Gold Right Now, Volatility Back Into Play In Second … @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
Gold will likely continue to shine, especially in the second half of the year as volatility comes back into play.
- BloombergTV Talks Salesforce (CRM) Earnings, Future M&A @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
Saleforce (CRM) has spent over $3 billion on M&A so far this year, and BloombergTV weighed in on where the software provider might be looking next.
- Will Cypress Semiconductor's New CEO Bet on Private Equity? @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
The San Jose, Calif.-based chipmaker has a new CEO who is touted for his ability to drive transformation.
- Bob Evans (BOBE) Stock Advances on Q1 Earnings Beat, Higher … @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
Before today's opening bell, Bob Evans (BOBE) reported higher-than-expected fiscal 2017 first quarter earnings and increased its full-year forecast.
- Palo Alto Networks' Soft Guidance: Cisco May Be Partly to Bl … @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
Palo Alto and many security peers have reported seeing price pressure. Cisco is widely believed to be a culprit.
- If Donald Trump Builds a Digital Wall, This Israeli Company Could … @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
If Donald Trump's Mexico wall is digital, there's one Israeli company that would be in a good position to clean up.
- September Rate Hike 'Probably Right At About 35%,' Deutsche Bank's … @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
Deutsche Bank managing director Joe LaVorgna joined CNBC's 'Power Lunch' Wednesday afternoon to discuss the probability of a September rate hike by the Federal reserve.
- Halliburton (HAL) Stock Falls on Lower Oil Prices @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
Halliburton (HAL) stock was slumping Wednesday afternoon alongside oil prices.
- The Market's Lost Its Safety Net for a Year @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
Nothing can happen until next September.
- Stocks Fall as Crude Oil Closes Below $45 @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
Stocks hold modestly lower on Wednesday afternoon as another increase in crude inventories pressures oil prices.
- CNBC Reporters Discuss Possibility Brazil May Open Up Oil Production … @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
Brazil may re-open areas for oil production to companies other than state-run Petrobras (PBR), said an Energy Ministry official on Wednesday.
- 7 Stocks Trading on Big Volume -- and What to Do With Them N … @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
Here's a technical look at how to trade some of the most active stocks on the market right now.
- Will Delta Air (DAL) Stock Be Helped By Turbulence Tracking … @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
Delta Air (DAL) said that it's installed a turbulence tracking app in its 737 and 767 fleets that allows pilots to track air flow patterns.
- Janus Capital's Bill Gross Calls For Interest Rate Hike On B … @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
Billionaire Janus Capital Portfolio Manager Bill Gross called for the Federal Reserve and other central banks to raise interest rates by 25 basis points in September in a BloombergTV interview.
- Will Caleres (CAL) Stock Be Hurt by Downbeat Q2 Results? @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
Caleres (CAL) posted weaker earnings and revenue than Wall Street had projected for the 2016 second quarter late Tuesday.
- Intersil (ISIL) Stock Surges on Takeover Speculation @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
Intersil (ISIL) is reportedly close to announcing a sale to Renesas Electronics.
- Potash Shows Uneven Trading Pattern @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
Fertilizer company could be a takeover target.