- Clinton or Trump: Who Will Win the First Presidential Debate … @ TheStreet.com - 11 minutes ago
A lot is riding on tonight's presidential debate, the first of three, between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. Who will win? You decide!
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Why Tonight's Debate Doesn't … @ TheStreet.com - 20 minutes ago
Investors hate uncertainty, Cramer says, but uncertainty creates bargains.
- What to Watch Tuesday: Nike Earnings, Stanley Fischer Speaks @ TheStreet.com - 40 minutes ago
On Tuesday, September 27, investors will get quarterly results from Nike and remarks from Federal Reserve Vice Chair Stanley Fischer.
- Twitter Presents a Lot of Potential and a Lot of Challenges for … @ TheStreet.com - 57 minutes ago
Disney could be in prime position to help Twitter realize its potential as a media platform. But some big hurdles could get in the way.
- Cramer: We Could Be Setting up for Some Presidential Bargain … @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 9 minutes ago
This selloff is about uncertainty, not who wins or loses the White House.
- Cramer: Think Oil Can Save This Market? Think Again @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 9 minutes ago
We actually have no idea what the true level of oil should be.
- Cramer: What's Driving the Selloff? @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 9 minutes ago
These stocks present buying opportunities.
- Without Arnold Palmer There Would Never Have Been Air Jordan @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 52 minutes ago
Arnold Palmer was a great golfer, but his greatest impact was helping to create the idea of the professional athlete as brand marketer.
- How Clinton vs. Trump Will Play Out on Facebook, Twitter, Google … @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 15 minutes ago
Social media will be playing a big role in Monday night's highly-anticipated first presidential debate.
- Deutsche Bank Tanks as Merkel Reportedly Nixes Aid @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 27 minutes ago
Shaky German banking giant gives up another 7%.
- SolarCity (SCTY) Stock Closed Higher, Baird 'Confident' in Tesla … @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 40 minutes ago
SolarCity's (SCTY) $2.6 billion deal with Tesla (TSLA) is likely to close, which makes SolarCity a good short-term trade, according to Baird.
- BofA's Merrill Lynch Fined $12.5 Million Over 'Mini-Flash Cr … @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 56 minutes ago
The Securities Exchange Commission found that Merrill Lynch did not have proper trading controls in place to stop "mini-flash crashes" on particular stocks.
- Twitter Flies Higher on More Buyout Talk, Tesla Accelerates on … @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
Twitter rises higher after hits historic gain last week fueled by buyout talks. Tesla shares accelerate, following an analyst report on the company's production schedule.
- Imperva (IMPV) Stock Closed Lower, Downgraded at Nomura @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
Imperva's (IMPV) stock rating was slashed to 'neutral' at Nomura on Monday.
- Mylan (MYL) Accounted for a U.S. Tax Rate in the Profitability … @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
Mylan (MYL) filed a report with the SEC showing that it's $50 profits per EpiPen accounted for a U.S. tax rate.
- La Quinta (LQ) Stock Closed Down, Goldman Bearish @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
La Quinta (LQ) stock was initiated with a 'sell' rating at Goldman Sachs on Monday.
- How Long, If Ever, Will It Take Consumers to Trust Yahoo After … @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
A massive data breach impacting over 500 million Yahoo users may cause company customers to be lost forever.
- Trump Presidency Would Be 'Disastrous' For Silicon Valley, Billionaire … @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's policies would damage Silicon Valley's mission, billionaire entrepreneur Reid Hoffman said on BloombergTV.
- Kite Pharma Claims CAR-T Trial Victory, FDA Filing Next @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
Kite Pharma's CAR-T therapy demonstrated a 39% response rate, including a 33% complete response rate, in patients with an aggressive form of lymphoma, the company said Tuesday.
- Thor Industries (THO) Stock Up in After-Hours Trading on Q4 Earnings … @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
Thor Industries (THO) late Monday reported earnings and revenue above analysts' expectations for the 2016 fiscal fourth quarter.
- Twitter (TWTR) Speculation, Oil's Rally Impacting Monday's Trading … @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
Twitter (TWTR) takeover speculation continued to drive the narrative during trading on Monday as two large-cap suitors emerged.
- Closing Bell: Disney Eyes Twitter Buyout; U.S. Stocks Decline … @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
U.S. stocks ended near lows as Wall Street grew restless ahead of the first presidential debate.
- Debate and Deutsche Bank Deter Buying @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
Market action lacks pockets of strength.
- How Will Rice Energy (RICE) Stock React to $2.7 Billion Acquisition … @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
Rice Energy (RICE) said late Monday that it would buy Vantage Energy for about $2.7 billion, including debt.
- Federal and State Regulations for Companies Disclosing Data Breaches … @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
When companies are breached, they are required by the SEC and state regulatory agencies, but the rules are vague and fraught with loopholes.
- United Continental (UAL) Stock Closed Lower, Backing UN Pollution … @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
United Continental (UAL) announced late yesterday it will support a United Nations pollution proposal that could cost airlines $24 billion annually by 2035.
- Wall Street Sells Off on Worries Over Clinton-Trump Showdown @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
Stocks end Monday's session sharply lower as Wall Street grows restless ahead of the first presidential debate.
- 5 Charts Indicate Fall Strength for Gold @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
Poised to move higher, with dollar weakness being the key.
- NetApp (NTAP) Stock Closed Down, Rating Cut at Deutsche Bank @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
NetApp's (NTAP) stock was downgraded to 'sell' at Deutsche Bank on Monday.
- AOL Chief Tim Amstrong Discusses Yahoo!'s Massive Data Breac … @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
Shares of Yahoo! drop again Monday as Armstrong said on TV that Verizon would protect shareholders, subscribers.
- Endo (ENDP) Stock Slumps, Oppenheimer: 'Not Surprised' by CEO … @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
Oppenheimer analysts say Endo's (ENDP) recent management shake-up indicates the company is re-focusing on its generics business, rather than M&As.
- Charles Schwab (SCHW) Stock Receives 'Overweight' Rating at Morgan … @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
Charles Schwab (SCHW) stock coverage was initiated at Morgan Stanley on Monday.
- Transocean (RIG) Stock Climbs on Higher Oil Prices @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
Transocean (RIG) stock was increasing late Monday afternoon alongside oil prices.
- Ariad Pharmaceuticals (ARIA) Stock Climbs, Coverage Initiated … @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
Leerink started coverage of Ariad Pharmaceuticals (ARIA) stock with an 'outperform' rating on Monday.
- Twitter (TWTR) Stock Gains, Microsoft Joins List of Potential … @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
Twitter (TWTR) stock was advancing late Monday afternoon on reports that Microsoft (MSFT) might purchase the social network.
- Rising Crude Prices Buoy Transocean Shares @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
Shares of the Swiss offshore driller were among the top of the S&P 500 Monday.
- Valeant Shares Tumble Before Clinton-Trump Faceoff @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
Andrew Left says cracking down on Big Pharma may be all that Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump have in common.
- Disney is Reportedly Considering a Potential Bid for Twitter, … @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
Disney may be interested in potentially acquiring Twitter, according to a report.
- Clinton, Trump Share Big-Pharma Attack Goals, Andrew Left Sa … @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
Attacking Big Pharma price gougers may be all that unifies the candidates ahead of tonight's debate.
- Chemtura (CHMT) Stock Surges on Lanxess Deal, SunTrust Downg … @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
Chemtura's (CHMT) stock rating was lowered to 'neutral' at SunTrust on Monday morning.
- TransCanada Offers to Buy Rest of Columbia Pipeline Partners … @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
Analysts were disappointed by the $15.75 per share offer, which is only 2.9% more than CPPL's stock price last Friday and 31.5% below its IPO price last year.
- We Have No 'Immediate Plans' for IPO, Pinterest CEO Silbermann … @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
Pinterest has an $11 billion valuation but has no plans to go public, according to the company's CEO Ben Silbermann.
- Will Alibaba (BABA) Stock Be Helped By Bullish MKM Comments? @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
MKM Partners said Alibaba (BABA) stock is currently 'underweight,' but could see a new cycle of re-rating soon.
- STK Still Expanding Despite Slack Wall Street, Says CEO @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
Steakhouses tend to suffer when stocks turn down and Wall Street tightens up. Luckily, there is more to the STK experience than power lunches, said ONE Group CEO Jonathan Segal.
- Why Sally Beauty (SBH) Stock Is Jumping Today @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
Sally Beauty (SBH) is set to join the S&P MidCap 400 after Tuesday's closing bell.
- What Does a Slower Rate Hike Path Mean for Your Bond Portfol … @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
The Federal Reserve desire to move interest rates away from crisis-era levels is a double-edged sword for bond investors.
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Lower, UBS: Competitors Catching Up @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
Netflix's (NFLX) competitors have caught up to the streaming service in terms of customer satisfaction, UBS said on Monday.
- Snapchat's New Glasses Look Like a Gimmick, but Facebook Probably … @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
The messaging upstart's track record shows why its Spectacles video-recording sunglasses shouldn't be taken lightly, even if big questions remain.
- CBOE Stock Slumps, Buying Bats Global Markets for $3.2 Billi … @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
CBOE agreed to acquire Bats Global Markets for $3.2 billion on Monday, Wells Fargo noting the deal could 'create considerable shareholder value' for CBOE.
- Durect Corp. (DRRX) Stock Tumbles on FDA Opioid Analgesic Drug … @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
Durect Corp.'s (DRRX) licensee Pain Therapeutics (PTIE) new drug application for an opioid analgesic was denied by the FDA.