- Dow, in Another Record Close, Ends With Weekly Gains for Fifth … @ TheStreet.com - 11 minutes ago
The Dow Jones Industrial Average roared to new records on Friday and ended with weekly gains for the fifth time in a row.
- Where in the World Are Apple's Sleek New AirPods? @ TheStreet.com - 15 minutes ago
The iPhone maker is running out of time to capture holiday sales for its highly-touted wireless Bluetooth headphones, which were first announced in September.
- Thinking About Moving to Canada? Here's One More Reason To Go … @ TheStreet.com - 18 minutes ago
It's time to stop waffling over making a move to Canada.
- PVH CEO Chirico Discusses Holiday Shopping Season, Retail Promotional … @ TheStreet.com - 28 minutes ago
PVH CEO Manny Chirico sees 'reasonably good sales,' but stronger margins as the driving force behind profit going into the fourth quarter.
- Hilton Worldwide Investor Day Proves To Be A Bust @ TheStreet.com - 28 minutes ago
Those who attended Hilton Worldwide's (HLT) investor day on Thursday left feeling disappointed as the company offered up nothing new or significant.
- Shake Shack Breakfast Option Could be the Catalyst the Stock … @ TheStreet.com - 29 minutes ago
Shake Shack is quietly rolling out breakfast options to rave reviews.
- Prison Company Geo Gave $125,000 to Pro-Trump Super PAC Last … @ TheStreet.com - 38 minutes ago
Private prison operator The Geo Group gave $125,000 to a pro-Donald Trump super PAC during the final stretch of the campaign.
- IPO Market Looks for Better 2017: Deals of the Week @ TheStreet.com - 38 minutes ago
New issues market looks to turn the page on a year when IPOs were tough to execute and priced at a discount.
- Russell 2000 Isn't Done With Its Run @ TheStreet.com - 41 minutes ago
Small-cap index is in the midst of a major upside breakout.
- Stocks on Track for Fresh Records as Health Care Sector Clim … @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 1 minute ago
Stocks are on track to close at fresh records on Friday as the health care sector makes a comeback after a bruising week.
- Nintendo's 'Super Mario Run' Debuts With One Drawback @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 4 minutes ago
Nintendo's (NTDOY) highly anticipated game launched at Apple (AAPL) stores today.
- DJIA Component GE Struggles to Join Market Rally @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 9 minutes ago
No one seems to be anxious to buy and no one seems in a rush to sell.
- Don't Expect 'Tremendous' Rally in Gold, Analyst Argues @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 9 minutes ago
Stifel Nicolaus portfolio manager Chad Morganlander said a 'balanced' portfolio should have about 5% allocated to gold.
- Blackstone's Invitation Homes Said to be Readying an IPO @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 10 minutes ago
PE firm's unit knit together largest portfolio of rental home properties during the housing crisis, now looks to test public appetite for concept.
- Airbnb Dodges Bullet in One of Its Biggest U.S. Markets, for … @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 12 minutes ago
San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee vetoed a bill that would have greatly reduced annual limits on short-term rentals for Airbnb on Thursday.
- U.S. Oil and Gas Producers Add More Rigs, Baker Hughes @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 15 minutes ago
U.S. oil producers added 21 rigs over the past week, totaling 498, according to the weekly Baker Hughes rig count report released Friday.
- Here's Why the Latest Banking Scandal Won't Hurt JPMorgan's … @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 20 minutes ago
A big fine related to Euribor improprieties has investors worried, but this financial services giant won't suffer lasting damage.
- Will Walmart Stock Continue to Lag? @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 29 minutes ago
Shares of Walmart are headed for a 1.25% decline for the week.
- Look How Ciena Is Breaking Out @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 31 minutes ago
The recent trade up to $25 opens things up.
- Top Traders Name 4 Stocks They Would Give Someone for Christ … @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 31 minutes ago
The top traders on CNBC's 'Halftime Report' said these stocks would be worth gifting to your loved ones on Christmas.
- Trump's Election, Like Brexit, Drives Wall Street Trading Su … @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 35 minutes ago
Trading revenue at firms from JPMorgan Chase to Bank of America has surged 15% or more since Donald Trump's surprise victory. Client engagement is 'very high,' Citi's CFO said.
- Investors Should Be Confident in Incoming Coca-Cola (KO) CEO @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 44 minutes ago
Coke announced this morning that COO James Quincey will take over as CEO on May 1.
- Jim Cramer Explains Why the Russell 2000 Hit New Record Highs … @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 54 minutes ago
Small cap stocks have rallied into new record highs this week, on hopes that regulations will lessen under President Trump.
- Stay in the Game @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 55 minutes ago
Let your ego take the losses, not your portfolio.
- This REIT Will Hold Up If the Market Soon Parties Like It's … @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 2 minutes ago
The post-election rally could be heading for a painful hangover. Investors should protect their portfolios with this income-generating hedge.
- Jim Cramer is a Fan of Pipeline Company Magellan Midstream P … @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 2 minutes ago
Jim Cramer has added Magellan Midstream Partners to the charitable trust that he manages, and is bullish on pipeline companies.
- Disney Will Figure Out Streaming, Top Analyst Says @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 11 minutes ago
Disney is still a good stock to be in because it's used to having to adapt to new means of distribution, Ritholtz Wealth Management CEO Josh Brown said.
- The Backstory on Wendy's Sizzling Stock and Amazing Year for … @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 18 minutes ago
Wendy's stock has been sizzling, as has the company's sales.
- Spotify Reportedly Silences Deal for SoundCloud @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 19 minutes ago
The music streamers are no longer in talks to join forces, according to reports, as Spotify prepares for a likely IPO next year.
- Fine Art, Furniture and Fashion Following Stocks Higher @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 19 minutes ago
Stocks, mutual funds and ETFs are not the only assets attracting attention heading into 2017. High-end furniture, art and fashion are also gaining steam, said 1stdibs CEO David Rosenblatt.
- Vail Resorts Expects Whistler Purchase to Drive International … @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 20 minutes ago
Whistler Blackcomb, acquired by Vail Resorts (MTN) in October, is expected to improve international sales thanks to an influx of Australian skiers to British Columbia and a weaker Canadian dollar.
- Jim Cramer -- Cautiously Optimistic With Cisco @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 21 minutes ago
Cisco will be a big beneficiary of a lower tax rate on repatriated funds -- if a tax deal ever happens, Cramer says.
- American Airlines Shares Jump After Increasing Q4 Passenger Unit … @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 22 minutes ago
American Airlines was in focus Friday after increasing its fourth quarter unit revenue outlook to a high of plus 1% versus the earlier lower forecast of a negative 2.5%.
- Biogen Shares Up Following Eli Lilly's Failed Alzheimer's St … @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 24 minutes ago
Shares of Biogen soared Friday after the biotech company's early clinical trial data of its experimental Alzheimer's drug was leaked and Eli Lilly's study failed.
- Restoration Hardware Shows 'Bad Management,' Shark Tank's O'Leary … @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 32 minutes ago
Shares of Restoration Hardware were plummeting by 16% to $32.67 during afternoon trading on Friday after the company cut its full-year guidance.
- Fox Looks to Acquire Remainder of Sky as Murdochs Prove They're … @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 34 minutes ago
Though thwarted in its attempt two years ago to buy Time Warner, Fox proves it still has global ambitions by securing a preliminary deal to buy all of Europe's Sky.
- Disney Could Have Another 5% to 6% Move Up, Shark Tank's O'Leary … @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 35 minutes ago
Shark Tank star and O'Shares Investment Chairman Kevin O'Leary said Disney is still underweighted by a lot of institutional money managers.
- 'I Feel Icky on Facebook,' Recode's Kara Swisher Says @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 37 minutes ago
Silicon Valley is acting like it's '12 years old' and can't deal with this 'super, super duper' hard issue, Recode executive editor Kara Swisher said.
- Why I'm Digging BHP Billiton @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 40 minutes ago
Slowing momentum suggests a pullback to buy BHP.
- Here's How Amazon's Stock Could Triple in the Next Five Year … @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 40 minutes ago
It wouldn't be that much of a stretch for shares of the e-commerce and cloud giant to surpass $2,000 (and a trillion-dollar market cap), according to RBC analyst Mark Mahaney.
- As OPEC Urges Outside Producers to Cut Production, U.S. Oil & … @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 44 minutes ago
Baker Hughes reports that 21 oil rigs were added during the last week, while the gas rig count climbed by six.
- Will 'Office Christmas Party' Unseat 'Moana' for Top Box Office … @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 46 minutes ago
Analysts expect a lackluster weekend at the box office as consumers may opt for holiday shopping over going to the movies.
- This Is Why China's Economic Growth Is Still Only in Its Early … @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 48 minutes ago
China's economy is where the U.S. economy was in 1976, so it still has a lot of room to grow.
- MGM CEO Murren: 'We'll Exceed Projected National Harbor Earn … @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 57 minutes ago
MGM CEO Jim Murren discussed the National Harbor opening, Atlantic City, Macau and Japan in an exclusive interview with TheStreet.
- Moller Maersk Continues to Win Friends as Goldman Ups Its Price … @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
The world's biggest shipping line operator should have a strong year so long as Trump reins in his protectionism.
- Warren Buffett Praises Coca-Cola's Incoming CEO James Quince … @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent is stepping down in May and he will be replaced by Coke's COO James Quincey.
- The Real Effect of Trump 'Stimulus' @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
The stock market has been pricing in unrealistic expectations of stimulus-related growth.
- Not Music to Our Ears: Why to Avoid Buying Pandora Media's S … @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
The Internet radio service has been struggling to find a buyer. However, acquisition rumors are starting to pick up, so why aren't investors tuning in?
- Hey, Holiday Shoppers -- Buy or Borrow Now Before Prices Go … @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
Especially for those those aiming for big-ticket gift items, like cars and vacations, it's better to buy now, before the Federal Reserve hikes rates.
- Jim Cramer -- NFL Ratings Can Rebound @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
If the NFL makes some changes, it can improve its ratings, Cramer says.