- Don't Get Crushed; Keep Up Your Strength: Jim Cramer's Best … @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 56 minutes ago
Jim Cramer talks about how the market keeps refusing to be crushed, and reveals the three things needed for post-rate hike strength.
- Kass Is Bearish, Housing Isn't as Strong as It Looks: Best of … @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 56 minutes ago
In highlights from this week's trading diary and posts, Kass tells us that he's still bearish, and housing isn't as strong as it looks.
- Week in Review: S&P 500 Closes Best Week Since March @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
It took some time but Wall Street eventually got used to the higher prospects for a June rate hike this week.
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Here's Next Week's Game Plan @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
The jobs report next Friday will be uppermost on Cramer's mind next week, but he's also thinking about how to make you a better investor.
- Yellen's Growing Confidence in a Rate Hike Boosts Wells Fargo, … @ TheStreet.com - 5 hours ago
Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen joined a growing chorus of her central bank colleagues Friday in indicating the monetary policy committee might raise rates in the 'coming months.'
- 3 Low-Debt Energy Stocks to Buy at $50 Oil @ TheStreet.com - 6 hours ago
When considering oil and gas stocks, companies with low leverage is a good place to start, according to industry sources, but some low-debt players are better than others.
- Applebee's Aims to Put Some Sizzle Back Into Its Sales @ TheStreet.com - 6 hours ago
The restaurant chain has rolled out new wood-fired grills and now offers USDA Choice steaks.
- GameStop Counting on New Consoles and Ventures to Woo Fans @ TheStreet.com - 7 hours ago
GameStop's first-half has not been fun so far.
- We Tried The New Smokey Applebee's Steak And Came Away Surpr … @ TheStreet.com - 7 hours ago
DineEquity is looking to put some sizzle back into the sales at its Applebee's restaurant chain after several challenging quarters.
- Will Apple Have to Shut Down iMessage, FaceTime? -- Tech Rou … @ TheStreet.com - 7 hours ago
A lawsuit is trying to get Apple's iMessage and FaceTime shut down, while Twilio looks to break the dry spell in the IPO market.
- Yellen's Words of Warning Don't Faze Market @ TheStreet.com - 7 hours ago
It's unconcerned about rate hikes or the dollar.
- Closing Bell: Verizon Enters Agreement With Unions; U.S. Stocks … @ TheStreet.com - 7 hours ago
U.S. stocks added to gains in the final hour of Friday's trading session even as Fed Chair Janet Yellen suggested the central bank could implement another rate hike this summer.
- Wall Street Enters Long Weekend With Fed on the Brain @ TheStreet.com - 7 hours ago
Wall Street closed out Friday's session with slight gains, settling into the long Memorial Day weekend with the topic of rate hikes to muse on.
- Oasis Petroleum (OAS) Stock Down as Oil Prices Remain Under … @ TheStreet.com - 8 hours ago
Oasis Petroleum (OAS) stock is falling after oil prices dropped on oversupply concerns and a stronger dollar.
- Minerva Neurosciences (NERV) Stock Price Target Hiked at Jef … @ TheStreet.com - 8 hours ago
Minerva Neurosciences (NERV) stock price target was boosted at Jefferies earlier today following yesterday's positive results in two separate trials.
- Globus Medical (GMED) Stock Receives 'Equal Weight' Rating at … @ TheStreet.com - 8 hours ago
Globus Medical (GMED) coverage was started with an 'equal weight' rating and $26 price target at Barclays.
- Hershey (HSY) Stock Rising on Announcement of Meaty New Prod … @ TheStreet.com - 8 hours ago
Shares of Hershey (HSY) are higher late Friday afternoon as the company is reportedly going to introduce beef jerky as its new snack product.
- AngloGold Ashanti (AU) Stock Falls After Gold Prices Drop @ TheStreet.com - 8 hours ago
AngloGold Ashanti (AU) stock is declining with gold prices after positive economic data continued to support the case for an interest rate hike.
- Why Veeva Systems (VEEV) Stock Continues to Rally Today @ TheStreet.com - 8 hours ago
Veeva Systems (VEEV) stock is soaring today as the company's latest quarterly results surpassed analysts' expectations.
- Copart (CPRT) Stock Price Target Upped at Jefferies @ TheStreet.com - 8 hours ago
Copart's (CPRT) price target was boosted to $53 from $40 at Jefferies after the company's solid 2016 fiscal third quarter results yesterday.
- Kinross Gold (KGC) Stock Falls on Lower Gold Prices @ TheStreet.com - 8 hours ago
Kinross Gold (KGC) stock is declining this afternoon alongside gold prices.
- Here's Why Dollar General Is Headed Even Higher @ TheStreet.com - 8 hours ago
With layers of support now in place and shares well below overbought levels, DG is set up well for more upside.
- TiVo Stock Gains Ahead of Next Week's Q1 Results @ TheStreet.com - 8 hours ago
TiVo stock is increasing before the company's fiscal 2017 first quarter financial report, due out Tuesday after the closing bell.
- Fed Chief Janet Yellen Hints at Summer Rate Hike @ TheStreet.com - 8 hours ago
Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen appeared to prepare markets for a near-term rate hike in remarks at Harvard University on Friday.
- Second Sight Should See Its Way Forward @ TheStreet.com - 8 hours ago
Timing is key in investing and EYES shares should pop if a rights offering proves successful for the cash-needy company.
- Denbury Resources (DNR) Stock Down as Oil Prices Decline @ TheStreet.com - 8 hours ago
Denbury Resources (DNR) stock is trading in the red on Friday as oil prices are pressured by profit-taking and a higher dollar.
- Why Banco Bradesco (BBD) Stock Is Lower Today @ TheStreet.com - 8 hours ago
Banco Bradesco (BBD) stock is down as Brazil's real slips today.
- Stocks Inch Higher as Yellen Hints at Summer Rate Hike @ TheStreet.com - 8 hours ago
Stocks inch higher by mid-afternoon Friday as Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen suggest the central bank could implement another rate hike this summer.
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Stock Declines Despite Q1 Beat @ TheStreet.com - 9 hours ago
JinkoSolar (JKS) stock is retreating on Friday afternoon even though the solar power company posted better-than-expected results for the 2016 first quarter.
- Teck Resources (TCK) Stock Down on Falling Oil Prices @ TheStreet.com - 9 hours ago
Shares of Teck Resources (TCK) are sliding Friday afternoon as the price of oil continues to slip due to a strengthening dollar.
- Nordstrom, Macy's Give Investors Little Hope for a Retail Bo … @ TheStreet.com - 9 hours ago
Kohl's, Macy's, Nordstrom and Sears had horrid starts to the year, suggesting the department store model is officially dying.
- Alcoa (AA) Stock Slides, Planned Split Threatened @ TheStreet.com - 9 hours ago
Alcoa (AA) stock is lower in mid-afternoon trading on Friday as Alumina threatens to block its planned separation into two companies.
- T.J. Maxx Is Crushing It and Now Rivals Are Busy Trying to Copy … @ TheStreet.com - 9 hours ago
With sales at traditional stores under pressure, Macy's, Kohl's and Nordstrom are focusing on the off-price channel to get new customers.
- Thermo Fisher Acquisition of FEI Brings "Terrific Complementarity" … @ TheStreet.com - 9 hours ago
Thermo Fisher will pay a 14% premium for the microscope manufacturer, which according to TheStreet's Jim Cramer is an excessive purchase price.
- Tiffany and Signet the Latest to Show Fewer U.S. Rich Buying … @ TheStreet.com - 9 hours ago
Even upscale shoppers may be reigning in their discretionary spending judging by the results from jewelry stores.
- Here's What Needs to Happen at Viacom @ TheStreet.com - 9 hours ago
For starters, get rid of the CEO....
- How Will Twenty-First Century Fox (FOXA) Stock React to X-Men: … @ TheStreet.com - 9 hours ago
Analysts are expecting Twenty-First Century Fox's (FOXA) latest film to lead the domestic and Canadian box offices this weekend.
- Here's Why Caleres (CAL) Stock is Rallying Today @ TheStreet.com - 9 hours ago
Caleres (CAL) stock is surging on Friday afternoon after the footwear retailer reported lower-than-expected results for the 2016 first quarter, but provided a strong revenue outlook for the year.
- 7 Stocks Seeing Big Volume -- and How to Trade Them From Her … @ TheStreet.com - 9 hours ago
Here's a technical look at how to trade some of the most active stocks on the market right now.
- A Little Love Could Come From Citigroup to LendingClub @ TheStreet.com - 9 hours ago
Citigroup could be coming to LendingClub's rescue. The online lender's shares took a jump Friday as Citigroup is said to either buy loans or provide financing for investors.
- Americans Are Going Absolutely Bananas for Refrigerators, Dr … @ TheStreet.com - 9 hours ago
Best Buy is the latest retailer to report impressive sales of appliances thanks to the continued U.S. housing recovery.
- SunOpta (STKL) Stock Skyrockets, Pressured by Hedge Fund Tourbillon … @ TheStreet.com - 9 hours ago
SunOpta (STKL) shares are soaring Friday afternoon as hedge fund Tourbillon Capital Partners, which has a 9.9% stake, is pressing the company to sell itself.
- LendingClub Spikes on Potential Rescue by Citigroup @ TheStreet.com - 9 hours ago
Shares of the online lender are surging on news that Citigroup may help restore investor confidence and put an end to a persistent selloff by investors.
- Verizon (VZ) Stock Rises After Reaching Tentative Agreement with … @ TheStreet.com - 9 hours ago
Verizon (VZ) stock is higher in mid-afternoon trading on Friday after reaching a tentative deal to end a strike by nearly 40,000 workers.
- Newmont Mining (NEM) Stock Down as Gold Prices Drop Today @ TheStreet.com - 9 hours ago
Newmont Mining (NEM) stock is declining on Friday afternoon as gold prices hit their lowest level in over three months.
- Tweets on the Street: Google K.O.'s Oracle, Memorial Day Travelers … @ TheStreet.com - 9 hours ago
Social media chatter on Wall Street Friday included wayward sea turtles and Google channeling Bruce Lee.
- IAMGOLD (IAG) Stock Declines, Dollar Strengthens After Yellen … @ TheStreet.com - 9 hours ago
IAMGOLD (IAG) shares are falling on Friday afternoon as gold prices slid on the stronger dollar following Fed Chair Yellen's comments this afternoon.
- Here's Why Petrobras (PBR.A) Stock Is Falling Today @ TheStreet.com - 9 hours ago
Petrobras (PBR.A) stock is declining after a stronger dollar pressured oil prices.
- Downgrade, Chart Point to 21st Century Fox Pullback @ TheStreet.com - 9 hours ago
Prices have rallied above the 200-day average but it is still pointed down.
- Jim Cramer -- Choose CyberArk or Fortinet Over Palo Alto Net … @ TheStreet.com - 9 hours ago
Shares of Palo Alto Networks were hammered on Friday after the company reported weak guidance going forward.