- Amazon May Have Just Transformed How Consumers Order Product … @ TheStreet.com - 46 minutes ago
Amazon is launching a new button called "dash" that lets you immediately order products such as laundry detergent and coffee pods.
- New Direxion ETFs Are for Dividend Lovers and Conservatives @ TheStreet.com - 46 minutes ago
Brian Jacobs, president of Direxion Investments, details the company's three new exchange-traded funds.
- J.C. Penney Spikes on Optimism Over First Quarter Outlook @ TheStreet.com - 49 minutes ago
J.C. Penney charged higher after analysts at Piper Jaffray turned bullish on its stock.
- Let Strong Jobs Reports Guide Your View, Not Weak Economic D … @ TheStreet.com - 52 minutes ago
Job growth will provide support for a growing economy for the remainder of the year despite tepid economic data in recent weeks.
- Seadrill (SDRL) Stock Closes Lower Today Due to Declining Oil … @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 6 minutes ago
Seadrill (SDRL) stock closed in the red today as a result of the drop in the price of oil.
- UTi Worldwide (UTIW) Stock Falls in After-Hours Trading Today … @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 7 minutes ago
UTi Worldwide (UTIW) shares are falling double digits after the company reported a steep decline in fourth quarter and full year revenue.
- GE Stock Closes Down Today Following Enel SpA Partnership Sa … @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 10 minutes ago
Shares of General Electric (GE) closed down Tuesday after Enel SpA agreed to sell a minority stake in a newly formed partnership holding its U.S. renewable energy assets.
- Teenagers to Shell Out Over $300 on Asking a Date to Prom Ni … @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 13 minutes ago
Going to the prom doesn’t come cheap.
- Stocks Now a Second Half Story Due to Strong Dollar, Bad Wea … @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 18 minutes ago
The strong dollar and bad weather hurt stocks in the first quarter of 2015 likely pushing the market's gains to the second half of the year.
- Science Applications Int'l. (SAIC) Stock Tumbles Today Despite … @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 19 minutes ago
Science Applications (SAIC) shares fell after the company reported a drop in full year sales.
- Jim Cramer Explains Why He Prefers Dow Chemical Over Monsant … @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 29 minutes ago
TheStreet's Jim Cramer says he's keeping an eye on Monsanto Wednesday to see if the company can turn the tide when it reports Q2 results before the open.
- Movado (MOV) Stock Spiked Today on Stronger Than Expected Ea … @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 32 minutes ago
Movado (MOV) shares closed trading up double digits after beating analysts' earnings expectations for the fourth quarter.
- Array BioPharma CEO Sees Big Opportunities in the Future @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 32 minutes ago
Ron Squarer, CEO of Array BioPharma, says the company has several late-stage clinical trials underway, and their success could build momentum.
- Synnex (SNX) Stock Is Down in After-Hours Trading Today on Earnings … @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 36 minutes ago
Synnex (SNX) is falling after-hours Tuesday after missing analysts' estimates for earnings in the fiscal first quarter.
- Stocks Slump at Close to Erase Dow, S&P 500 First-Quarter Ga … @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 38 minutes ago
Stock markets slump into the close on Tuesday, wiping out slight gains for the first quarter for both the Dow and S&P 500.
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Stock Declined Today Ahead of Weekly Air … @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 40 minutes ago
Delta Air Lines (DAL) shares fell as the airline sector declined today despite falling oil prices.
- Visa (V) Stock Slumped Today After Price Target Cut @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 50 minutes ago
Shares of Visa (V) fell after Deutsche Bank's 75% price target reduction to $79 from $316, while it continued to maintain its 'buy' rating.
- Bank of America (BAC) Stock Closes Down Today Despite Top Stock … @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 56 minutes ago
Shares of Bank of America (BAC) closed lower on Tuesday despite Goldman Sachs and Deutsche Bank naming the bank as a top stock pick.
- Vail Resorts Strikes Deal to Buy Australian Ski Resort for $ … @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 5 minutes ago
Vail Resorts is adding to its mountain range of properties by buying Australia's Persher Ski Resort.
- SandRidge (SD) Energy Stock Plunging Today as Oil Sinks @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 9 minutes ago
SandRidge (SD) stock is declining today as a result of the drop in oil prices.
- Buy These Stocks and ETFs if Bernanke Is Right on Interest R … @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 13 minutes ago
A slight rise to still-low rates with no inflation goes hand-in-hand with climbing stocks, but what should you invest in now?
- U.S. Steel (X) Stock Down Today on Plan to Idle Minnesota Pl … @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 26 minutes ago
U.S. Steel (X) is falling Tuesday after announcing plans to idle its Minntac plant on June 1.
- Kinross Gold (KGC) Stock Tumbling Today on Weak Gold Prices @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 34 minutes ago
Kinross Gold (KGC) stock is down as gold prices fall.
- Why IAC's Tinder Dating Service Is Attracting More and More … @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 41 minutes ago
Barry Diller's IAC has more than 150 brands, but more and more attention is being paid to Tinder, its popular dating app.
- Will Yamana Gold (AUY) Stock Be Helped Today by Credit Suisse … @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 42 minutes ago
Yamana Gold (AUY) stock is lower today as Credit Suisse reinstates coverage for the company with a 'neutral' rating and a $4.50 price target.
- India Benefits as an Oil Importer, Russia's Economy Could Drop … @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 46 minutes ago
Investing in emerging markets should be viewed on a country-by-country basis as each economy and debt structure is very different, says Evan Welch, portfolio manager at Antaeus Wealth Advisors.
- Stock Markets Fall Amid Uncertainty Over Iran Nuclear Deal @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 48 minutes ago
Stocks slip slightly after Monday's rally as uncertainty over a Iran nuclear deal shakes commodity markets and U.S. economic data comes in mixed.
- Catamaran (CTRX) Stock Falls Today Following UnitedHealth Group … @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 55 minutes ago
Shares of Catamaran (CTRX) declined in afternoon trading Tuesday, one day after UnitedHealth Group announced its agreement to buy the Illinois pharmacy benefits management firm for $12.8 billion.
- 9 Metals and Mining Stocks J.P. Morgan Wants You to Reconsid … @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 55 minutes ago
A J.P. Morgan analyst is becoming increasingly cautious on the metals and mining sector. Here are nine stocks to reconsider.
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) Stock Declines Today as Oil Prices Fall @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 57 minutes ago
Exxon Mobil (XOM) shares are falling along with oil prices as the U.S. potentially nears a deal with Iran that could end sanctions against the country.
- Barrick Gold (ABX) Stock Sliding Today on Lower Gold Prices @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
Barrick Gold (ABX) stock is down today as gold prices fell as a result of a stronger dollar.
- Bear Chart of the Day: Landstar Coasting Toward January Low @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
Landstar is a head-scratcher since many of the trucking companies looked ready to surge higher just a short time ago.
- Express Scripts (ESRX) Stock Is Up Today on Heavy Trading Vo … @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
Express Scripts (ESRX) is gaining Tuesday on heavy trading volume, continuing gains from Monday.
- Health Care, Technology Stocks in Focus Going Into Quarter @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
The CNBC ‘Fast Money Halftime’ trading panel sizes up the market going into the next quarter.
- Microsoft Pitches Slightly Less Expensive Windows Surface 3 … @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
New portable computer will be able to run the full version of Windows 10 OS when ready. R.I.P., Windows RT.
- BP Stock Down Today Amid Lower Oil Prices @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
BP stock is falling today as oil prices move into the red on concerns regarding the nuclear program talks with Iran.
- Great Basin Scientific (GBSN) Stock Surges Today After Patent … @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
Shares of Great Basin Scientific (GBSN) surged Tuesday after the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) issued a patent for the company's sample-to-result molecular diagnostic testing technology....
- 4 Stocks Under $10 Making Big Moves Higher @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
When a stock makes a large-percentage move, it is often just the start of a new major trend -- a trend that can lead to huge profits.
- 3 Stocks Under $10 to Trade for Big Breakouts @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
These under-$10 stocks are within range of triggering breakout trades.
- Array BioPharma CEO: Novartis Deal a Massive Momentum Builde … @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
Array BioPharma shares have surged in the wake of the company's oncology deal with Novartis and the good news is expected to continue, said the company's CEO Ron Squarer.
- American Airlines (AAL) Stock Falling Today on Seat Surplus … @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
American Airlines (AAL) stock id down today due to concerns that carriers are offering too many seats.
- French Election Presents a Reality That Greek Government Needs … @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
The Socialist party of French president Francois Hollande got soundly defeated in recent elections showing the new Greek Prime Minister the type of environment he is facing
- Why Tesla, Elon Musk Would Welcome Apple Building an Electric … @ TheStreet.com - 5 hours ago
As speculation grows that Apple may indeed enter the electric vehicle market in the next few years, there's one company that welcomes a potential entrant from Cupertino -- Tesla.
- Cooper Companies (COO) Stock Slightly Lower Today Despite Increased … @ TheStreet.com - 5 hours ago
Shares of Cooper Companies (COO) slightly lower despite BMO Capital Markets' increase in its price target to $209 from $180, while maintaining its 'outperform' rating.
- 'Being There' Is No Longer Enough: Doug Kass on the Unstable … @ TheStreet.com - 5 hours ago
Is this market walking on water?
- Immunogen (IMGN) Stock Gains Today After Selling Kadcyla Royalty … @ TheStreet.com - 5 hours ago
Immunogen (IMGN) shares rose today after securing $200 million in financing by selling the royalty rights for its breast cancer treatment Kadcyla.
- 11 Safe High-Yield Dividend Stocks for Times of Volatility and … @ TheStreet.com - 5 hours ago
Have you prepared for the next bear market with these 11 high-yield stocks that have historically outperformed the S&P 500 in bear markets?
- Chevron (CVX) Stock Slumping Today on Retreat in Oil Prices @ TheStreet.com - 5 hours ago
Chevron (CVX) stock is lower as oil prices decline as a result of the talks regarding Iran's nuclear program.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) Stock Continues to Rally Today Following … @ TheStreet.com - 5 hours ago
Tesla Motors (TSLA) shares are gaining today as it continues to gain following a tweet by CEO Elon Musk.
- AK Steel (AKS) Stock Falls Today Following JPMorgan Bearish … @ TheStreet.com - 5 hours ago
Shares of AK Steel (AKS) were down Tuesday after JPMorgan cut its outlook on fellow steel company U.S. Steel and issued a bearish note on steel stocks.