- Huh? IRS Awarded $1 Million in Bonuses to Employees … Entrepreneur - Wed 23 Apr, 2014 8:44 PM IST
- IRS audits less than 1 percent of big partnerships Associated Press - Fri 18 Apr, 2014 3:55 AM IST
The Internal Revenue Service audits fewer than 1 percent of large business partnerships, according to a government report released Tuesday. That means some of Wall Street's largest hedge funds and private ...
- Pakistan publishes list to embarrass tax cheats into … Reuters - Wed 16 Apr, 2014 9:29 PM IST
- Tax Analysts Conference: Marking Derivatives to Market … GlobeNewswire - Wed 16 Apr, 2014 8:23 PM IST
FALLS CHURCH, Va. --
- Arkansas’ Nevada County Tax Collector Takes Payments … Business Wire - Wed 16 Apr, 2014 4:30 PM IST
This year, it will be easier than ever for residents of Nevada County to pay their property and real estate taxes. The Tax Collector’s Office today announced that it is taking cred
- Union fights push to hire private tax collectors Associated Press - Wed 16 Apr, 2014 12:50 AM IST
A public employees union is fighting a bipartisan effort in Congress to force the Internal Revenue Service to hire private contractors to collect some delinquent taxes. The IRS stopped using private tax ...
- New CTI Website Features Tax-Credit Education Resources, … Business Wire - Tue 15 Apr, 2014 9:00 PM IST
Corporate Tax Incentives , a national tax credit and incentives firm, recently launched a new website offering tax credit calculators, insight on recent tax c
- Tech Tools to Keep Organized Next Tax Season Entrepreneur - Mon 14 Apr, 2014 8:30 PM IST
- Arkansas’ Boone County Offers New Options for Property … Business Wire - Mon 14 Apr, 2014 7:45 PM IST
It will be easier than ever for residents of Boone County to pay their property taxes this year. The Tax Collector’s Office recently announced that it is accepting credit card paym
- Here's What To Do If You STILL Haven't Filed Your … Business Insider - Sat 12 Apr, 2014 2:30 AM IST
Taxes are due in less than a week. Hopefully...
- Pay Attention to Personal Liability Entrepreneur - Sat 12 Apr, 2014 1:30 AM IST
- Gisele Says Being On A Forbes List Of Rich Models Got … Business Insider - Sat 12 Apr, 2014 12:47 AM IST
No one wants to come to the attention of the...
- At a glance: How to avoid tax refund fraud Associated Press - Fri 11 Apr, 2014 11:53 AM IST
As the April 15 tax filing deadline approaches, tax refund fraud is a growing problem. Here are tips from the federal government on how to avoid becoming a victim and how to respond if you have become ...
- Jane Saul to Join Tax Credits, LLC Business Wire - Thu 10 Apr, 2014 9:30 PM IST
Tax Credits, LLC is pleased to announce that Jane Saul has joined the company. Appointed by Governor Rendell as the Director of the Pennsylvania Film Office in 2003, Jane served through 2011, and helped establish its Film Tax Credit Program, which was signed into law during her first year.
- Wereldhave acquitted in Belgian tax claim GlobeNewswire - Mon 7 Apr, 2014 9:06 PM IST
SCHIPHOL, The Netherlands -- Wereldhave announces that the Belgian tax claim with respect to the split up of MLO and the subsequent sale of a cash company in 1993 has been denied by a verdict dated February ...