- An Ohio police officer explains how he plans to pay … Business Insider - Tue 24 Mar, 2015 8:34 PM IST
When Mark Janowiecki bought a house in...
- US home sales rebound slightly in February Associated Press - Mon 23 Mar, 2015 8:14 PM IST
- Seeking Capital Online Instead of From a Bank May Be … Entrepreneur - Fri 20 Mar, 2015 4:30 AM IST
- Average US rate on 30-year mortgage falls to 3.78 … Associated Press - Thu 19 Mar, 2015 8:18 PM IST
- Millions of 'underwater' homeowners are trapped CNBC - Tue 17 Mar, 2015 9:33 PM IST
- Nevada bill aims to curb payday loan abuses, warn … Associated Press - Tue 17 Mar, 2015 1:11 AM IST
Nevada lawmakers considered a bill Monday that aims to curb predatory short-term lending by better disclosing the rates and risks of payday loans. Republican Sen. Michael Roberson is sponsoring SB242, ...
- Average US rate on 30-year mortgage rises to 3.86 … Associated Press - Thu 12 Mar, 2015 8:19 PM IST
- How to Prepare Your Credit for a Mortgage US News - Thu 12 Mar, 2015 6:25 PM IST
How much more do you think the person with the poor credit score will have to pay? 1. Monitor your credit score. Then, identify areas of your credit history that need work, make steps to improve and continually monitor your progress. 2. Pull your credit reports and dispute errors.
- Tips on scoring the best rate on a home loan Associated Press - Thu 12 Mar, 2015 1:05 AM IST
Mortgage interest rates have hovered near historic lows in recent years, but change may be on the horizon. The Federal Reserve is considering increasing the short-term interest rate it controls as early ...
- 3 Questions to Answer Before Refinancing Student L … US News - Wed 11 Mar, 2015 7:00 PM IST
Sara Hamilton, a law school graduate repaying more than six figures in federal student debt, was ready to ditch her hodgepodge of high rates and frustrating loan servicing. The Emory University alumna decided to renegotiate the terms of her debt by refinancing through a private lender, aiming for the lowest possible rate. …
- Housing's new worry: Repeat foreclosures return CNBC - Mon 9 Mar, 2015 8:31 PM IST
- Moody's, finance firms give thumbs up for asset ac … IANS - Mon 9 Mar, 2015 6:24 PM IST
Chennai, March 9 (IANS) The central government's move to extend the applicability of the SARFAESI Act to non-banking finance companies (NBFC) would speed up recoveries by these firms, according to Moody's Investors Service. Expressing similar views, industry officials told IANS that the government has now agreed to the …
- Non-banking firms to benefit from assets act IANS - Mon 9 Mar, 2015 2:42 PM IST
Chennai, March 9 (IANS) The central government's move to extend the applicability of SARFAESI Act to non-banking finance companies (NBFC) would speed up recoveries by these firms, according to Moody's Investors Service. Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley presenting the budget for 2015-16 proposed to designate NBFCs with …
- Average US rate on 30-year mortgage drops to 3.75 … Associated Press - Thu 5 Mar, 2015 8:50 PM IST
- Funding the unfunded: India helps small business borrow … Reuters - Thu 5 Mar, 2015 5:56 PM IST
A new bank announced in the annual budget last week could boost loans and cut borrowing costs for the country's cash-starved small businesses - tailors, mechanics and phone booth operators who account for around a fifth of the economy. MUDRA bank - to be set up with $3.2 billion of capital to help microfinancing firms …