- Netflix's Price Increase Is A Win-Win For Television … Forbes - Tue 22 Apr, 2014 2:45 PM IST
Yesterday, Netflix CEO Reed Hastings announced that due to the company’s recent higher than expected growth in the first quarter of this year, prices for subscribers will be increasing “later this quarter” ...
- How Valuable Is Your Idea, Really? Guidelines As To … Forbes - Tue 22 Apr, 2014 2:30 PM IST
I can't count the number of times I've heard the phrase "I have a great idea that is going to make me millions, but I can't tell you what it is. Can you give me advice on what to do with it?" ...
- JetBlue And Delta Lead, While United Lags, In Customer … Forbes - Tue 22 Apr, 2014 1:49 PM IST
A new survey says that JetBlue leads all airlines in passenger satisfaction for the third consecutive year, while Delta leads the legacy airlines as it continues a multi-year trend of sharply improving ...
- If You Can't Beat Bill Ackman And The Hedge Fund Barbarians, … Forbes - Tue 22 Apr, 2014 1:03 PM IST
Billionaire hedge fund manager Bill Ackman backing of Valeant's effort to buy Allergan could usher in a new era of cooperation between corporate boards and activist investors.
- The Most Costly College Financing Mistakes: How To … Forbes - Mon 21 Apr, 2014 10:41 PM IST
- Apple takes steps to lift sagging stock price Associated Press - 2 hours 41 minutes ago
Apple upstaged Wednesday's release of its fiscal second-quarter earnings by announcing plans to send more cash to its shareholders and split its stock for the first time in nine years. This is what Apple ...
- Apple increases stock buyback, will split stock Associated Press - 3 hours ago
- Agios Pharmaceuticals Announces Pricing of Public Offering … Business Wire - 4 hours ago
Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc. today announced the pricing of its underwritten public offering of 2,000,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $44.00 per share, before underwriting discounts.
- Wild Swings In A Stock's Base Pose As Red Flag For … Investor's Business Daily - 4 hours ago
A stock's chart tells a story that investors shouldn't ignore, especially when it comes to deciding whether to buy, sell or avoid a stock. One danger sign that investors should heed is wide-and-loose price ...
- Genworth Australia Finally Heads for IPO Zacks - 5 hours ago
Genworth Mortgage Insurance Australia Limited has filed prospectus with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission for an initial public offering of 40% of its shares.
Forex: US Dollar Looking for Fed Policy Clues in Durable Goods Report