Dublin, June 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Portable Pressure Washer Market Research Report by Product, by Application, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Portable Pressure Washer Market size was estimated at USD 932.27 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 1,069.10 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 15.01% from 2020 to 2026 to reach USD 2,158.07 Million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Portable Pressure Washer to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Product, the Portable Pressure Washer Market was examined across Electric and Gas.
Based on Distribution, the Portable Pressure Washer Market was examined across Offline and Online.
Based on Application, the Portable Pressure Washer Market was examined across Commercial, Industrial, and Residential.
Based on Geography, the Portable Pressure Washer Market was examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Portable Pressure Washer Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Portable Pressure Washer Market, including Alfred Karcher SE & Co. KG, Alkota Cleaning Systems, Inc., Annovi Reverberi S.P.A., AR North America, AUSSIE PUMPS, BE POWER EQUIPMENT, Briggs & Stratton Corp., Campbell Hausfeld, Caterpillar Inc., ClearForce, Inc., Deere & Co., Emak S.p.A, FNA GROUP, Generac Holdings Inc., Generac Power Systems Inc., Husqvarna Motorcycles GmbH, Hyundai Construction Equipment Co. Ltd., Josef Kranzle GmbH & Co. KG, Lavorwash Group, Mi-T-M Corporation, Nilfisk AS, Robert Bosch GmbH, Snow Joe, LLC., Stanley Black & Decker Inc., Techtronic Industries Co. Ltd., and Techtronic Industries Company Limited.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Portable Pressure Washer Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Portable Pressure Washer Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Portable Pressure Washer Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Portable Pressure Washer Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Portable Pressure Washer Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Portable Pressure Washer Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Portable Pressure Washer Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
188.8.131.52. Increasing demand for maintaining the cleanliness and hygiene of the vehicle
184.108.40.206. Rising demand for pressure washers from car wash centers
220.127.116.11. High price of portable pressure washers
18.104.22.168. Rapid innovations to improve the technology involved in portable pressure washer
22.214.171.124. Rise in the new product launches increasing product efficiency
126.96.36.199. Availability of substitutes such as foam based cleaning and sandblasting techniques in the industrial areas
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5.3. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.3.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.3.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.3.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.3.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.3.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Portable Pressure Washer Market, by Product
7. Portable Pressure Washer Market, by Distribution
8. Portable Pressure Washer Market, by Application
9. Americas Portable Pressure Washer Market
9.6. United States
9.6.4. New York
10. Asia-Pacific Portable Pressure Washer Market
10.8. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Portable Pressure Washer Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. Alfred Karcher SE & Co. KG
13.2. Alkota Cleaning Systems, Inc.
13.3. Annovi Reverberi S.P.A.
13.4. AR North America
13.5. AUSSIE PUMPS
13.6. BE POWER EQUIPMENT
13.7. Briggs & Stratton Corp.
13.8. Campbell Hausfeld
13.9. Caterpillar Inc.
13.10. ClearForce, Inc.
13.11. Deere & Co.
13.12. Emak S.p.A
13.13. FNA GROUP
13.14. Generac Holdings Inc.
13.15. Generac Power Systems Inc.
13.16. Husqvarna Motorcycles GmbH
13.17. Hyundai Construction Equipment Co. Ltd.
13.18. Josef Kranzle GmbH & Co. KG
13.19. Lavorwash Group
13.20. Mi-T-M Corporation
13.21. Nilfisk AS
13.22. Robert Bosch GmbH
13.23. Snow Joe, LLC.
13.24. Stanley Black & Decker Inc.
13.25. Techtronic Industries Co. Ltd.
13.26. Techtronic Industries Company Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3kpczg
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900