The "Technology Landscape, Trends and Opportunities in the Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The technologies in artificial intelligence have undergone significant change in recent years, with deep learning to advanced computer vision. The rising wave of new technologies, such as machine learning, natural language processing, context-aware computing, and computer vision technology are creating significant potential for artificial intelligence in various electronic platforms due to improved reliability, accuracy, and low cost.
In artificial intelligence market, various technologies, such as machine learning, natural language processing, context-aware computing, and computer vision technologies are used in the various applications. Increasing demand for virtual assistance for easy accessibility of services and growing adoption of cloud-based technology are creating new opportunities for various artificial intelligence technologies.
This report analyzes technology maturity, degree of disruption, competitive intensity, market potential, and other parameters of various technologies in the artificial intelligence (AI) market.
The study includes technology readiness, competitive intensity, regulatory compliance, disruption potential, trends, forecasts and strategic implications for the global artificial intelligence (AI) technology by application, technology, and region.
Key Questions Answered:
- What are some of the most promising and high-growth technology opportunities for the artificial intelligence (AI) market?
- Which technology will grow at a faster pace and why?
- What are the key factors affecting dynamics of different technologies? What are the drivers and challenges of these technologies in artificial intelligence (AI) market?
- What are the levels of technology readiness, competitive intensity and regulatory compliance in this technology space?
- What are the business risks and threats to these technologies in artificial intelligence (AI) market?
- What are the latest developments in artificial intelligence (AI) technologies? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Which technologies have potential of disruption in this market?
- Who are the major players in this artificial intelligence (AI) market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- What are strategic growth opportunities in this artificial intelligence (AI) technology space?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Technology Landscape
2.1. Technology Background and Evolution
2.2. Technology and Application Mapping
2.3. Supply Chain
3. Technology Readiness
3.1. Technology Commercialization and Readiness
3.2. Drivers and Challenges in Artificial Intelligence (AI) Technologies
3.3. Competitive Intensity
3.4. Regulatory Compliance
4. Technology Trends and Forecasts Analysis from 2013-2024
4.1. Artificial Intelligence (AI) Opportunity
4.2. Technology Trends (2013-2018) and Forecasts (2019-2024)
4.2.1. Machine Learning
4.2.2. Natural Language Processing
4.2.3. Context-Aware Computing
4.2.4. Computer Vision
4.3. Technology Trends (2013-2018) and Forecasts (2019-2024) by Application Segments
4.3.1. Media and Advertising
184.108.40.206. Machine Learning
220.127.116.11. Natural Language Processing
18.104.22.168. Context-Aware Computing
22.214.171.124. Computer Vision
126.96.36.199. Machine Learning
188.8.131.52. Natural Language Processing
184.108.40.206. Context-Aware Computing
220.127.116.11. Computer Version
18.104.22.168. Machine Learning
22.214.171.124. Natural Language Processing
126.96.36.199. Context-Aware Computing
188.8.131.52. Computer Vision
184.108.40.206. Machine Learning
220.127.116.11. Natural Language Processing
18.104.22.168. Context-Aware Computing
22.214.171.124. Computer Vision
126.96.36.199. Machine Learning
188.8.131.52. Natural Language Processing
184.108.40.206. Context-Aware Computing
220.127.116.11. Computer Vision
18.104.22.168. Machine Learning
22.214.171.124. Natural Language Processing
126.96.36.199. Context-Aware Computing
188.8.131.52. Computer Vision
184.108.40.206. Machine Learning
220.127.116.11. Natural Language Processing
18.104.22.168. Context-Aware Computing
22.214.171.124. Computer Vision
5. Technology Opportunities (2013-2024) by Region
5.1. Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market by Region
5.2. North American Artificial Intelligence (AI) Technology Market
5.3. European Artificial Intelligence (AI) Technology Market
5.4. APAC Artificial Intelligence (AI) Technology Market
5.5. ROW Artificial Intelligence (AI) Technology Market
6. Latest Developments and Innovations in the Artificial Intelligence (AI) Technologies
7.1. Product Portfolio Analysis
7.2. Market Share Analysis
7.3. Geographical Reach
8. Strategic Implications
8.2. Growth Opportunity Analysis
8.3. Emerging Trends in the Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market
8.4. Disruption Potential
8.5. Strategic Analysis
8.5.1. New Product Development
8.5.2. Capacity Expansion of the Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market
8.5.3. Mergers, Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures in the Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market
9. Company Profiles of Leading Players
9.6. Micron Technology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ibpcl2
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900