Andhra Pradesh PSC has released a notification calling for recruitment of 308 government lecturers in degree colleges to be appointed across various zones in the state. The application process for the same will commence from 22 January 2019 to 12 February 2019.
The candidates seeking application must be 18 years and not exceeding 42 years as on 01 July 2018 with a relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST & OBC candidates and 10 years for differently-abled citizens.
Candidates applying for various posts must pay a prescribed fee of Rs. 250 (application fee) and Rs. 120 (examination fee). However, SC/ST/OBC/PWD and ex-servicemen candidates are exempted from paying the examination fee, but are supposed pay the fee towards the application. All payments must be made through online mode only using multiple payment gateways - net-banking/credit/debit payments.
The recruitment drive is for 161 Carried Forward (CF) vacancies and 147 Fresh vacancies out of the total 308 vacancies under various academic disciplines/subjects such as History, Economics, Political Science, Commerce, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Computer Science, Computer Application, Statistics, Micro-Biology, Bio-Technology, Geology including language subjects like English, Telugu, Hindi, Urdu and Oriya.
Subject-wise Vacancy Details Under Carried Forward (CF) And Fresh Categories
|Subject/Discipline||No of (CF) vacancies||No of Fresh Vacancies|
|Total CF + Fresh Vacancies||308|
- Desirous candidates seeking application for the lecturers post under various disciplines/subjects must have secured a master's degree from a recognised University, with least 55% marks in the post graduation in the relevant subject of application.
- Candidates should have qualified National Eligibility Test (NET)/State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) for lectureship conducted by UGC, CSIR and Osmania University.
Mode Of Selection And Pay
- Desirous candidates will be selected based on a screening test and written examination followed by an interview details of which can be found in the notification.
- Selected candidates will be paid in the scale of Rs.15,600 - Rs. 39,100/- with Rs 6000/- as Academic Grade Pay (AGP)
How To Apply
- All application must be submitted through online mode only in a prescribed format available on the official APPSC website@ https://psc.ap.gov.in/.
- Candidates must register through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) prior to applying for any post by filling all the necessary details.
- Candidates can then proceed towards the "Online Application Submission" or click here
For more details about the eligibility/exam pattern/syllabus/ and other queries, candidates can click here.