- The DoubleTree by Hilton Omaha Downtown Hotel & Executive Meeting … GlobeNewswire - 46 minutes ago
OMAHA, Neb. -- The DoubleTree by Hilton Omaha Downtown Hotel and Executive Meeting Center has completed a 20-million dollar renovation which is being widely applauded by guests and meeting planners. The ...
- Introducing Nextdoor for iPhone & iPod touch GlobeNewswire - 47 minutes ago
SAN FRANCISCO -- Nextdoor (www.nextdoor.com), the private social network for the neighborhood, introduces the Nextdoor App for iPhone and iPod touch. The feature-rich app, available exclusively on the ...
- The Moody Blues’ 17-Disc ‘TIMELESS FLIGHT’ Definitive Career-Spanning … Business Wire - 55 minutes ago
Universal Music Enterprises has announced that The Moody Blues’ new definitive, career-spanning collection, TIMELESS FLIGHT, will now be released June 25 in both 17-disc and four-CD configurations.
- Epic Pantheon International Gas Shipping Ltd. Names Industry … Business Wire - 56 minutes ago
- Travelers Make Great Targets for Identity Thieves GlobeNewswire - 1 hour 4 minutes ago
ATLANTA -- As summer nears, many people start dreaming about and planning vacation getaways. But while you're enjoying the beach, identity thieves are devising new ways to steal your personal information. ...
- Centier Bank Branches Now Issuing Fully Active Cards Within Seconds … Business Wire - 1 hour 5 minutes ago
EFT Source, Inc., a provider of turnkey card programs and personalization services for ATM and debit cards for financial institutions, announced that Centier Bank, Indiana’s larges
- A.M. Best Affirms Ratings of The American Road Insurance Com … Business Wire - 1 hour 6 minutes ago
A.M. Best Co. has affirmed the financial strength rating of A and issuer credit rating of “a” of The American Road Insurance Company . The outlook
- Interval International Adds Hotel Club Residence La Castellana … Business Wire - 1 hour 25 minutes ago
Interval International, a prominent worldwide provider of vacation services and an operating business of Interval Leisure Group , announced the affiliation of the vac
- Ocean Freight Industry EIPP Standards Advisory Board Advances … Business Wire - 1 hour 25 minutes ago
The Ocean Freight Industry EIPP Standards Advisory Board , an independent organization of containerized shipping executives, today announced continued progress on several key
- FedEx Boosts Efforts to Connect the World in Responsible and … Business Wire - 1 hour 25 minutes ago
FedEx today has released its fifth annual Global Citizenship Report, outlining the company’s efforts in its focus areas of Economics & Access, Environment & Efficiency, Community & Disaster Relief, and People & Workplace.
- World Wide Technology Opens New Global Headquarters Business Wire - 1 hour 47 minutes ago
World Wide Technology, Inc. , a market-leading systems integrator that provides innovative technology and supply chain solutions, announced today it has opened a remarkable new Headquarters building at its campus in St.
- California Limo Industry Cites Exemplary Safety Record GlobeNewswire - 1 hour 55 minutes ago
LOS ANGELES -- With prom and graduation season underway, California's more than 6,000 licensed limousine companies - operating more than 35,000 vehicles from sedans and Town Cars to stretch limousines ...
- STEALTHGAS INC. Reports First Quarter 2013 Financial and Operating … GlobeNewswire - 1 hour 55 minutes ago
ATHENS, Greece -- STEALTHGAS INC. , a ship-owning company primarily serving the liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) sector of the international shipping industry, announced today its unaudited financial and ...
- Chinese Auto Manufacturer BYD Features Latest Models Equipped … Business Wire - 2 hours 25 minutes ago
DTS, Inc. , a pioneer in next generation ultra high-definition audio solutions and audio enhancement technologies, today announced further collaboration with BYD, a r
- Tufts CSDD Study Finds Adoption of Adaptive Clinical Trial Designs … Business Wire - 2 hours 25 minutes ago
Aptiv Solutions, a biopharmaceutical and medical device development services company and pioneer in adaptive clinical trial design, simulation and execution, announces publication
- Advaxis Announces Filing of Proxy Statement Supplement and New … Business Wire - 2 hours 55 minutes ago
Advaxis, Inc., , a leader in developing the next generation of immunotherapies for cancer and infectious diseases, announced that it has filed a Form DEFR14A, proxy statement supplement, with the U.S.
- DSP Group Issues "Setting the Record Straight" White Paper on … GlobeNewswire - 3 hours ago
SAN JOSE, Calif. -- DSP Group(R), Inc. , a leading global provider of wireless chipset solutions for converged communications, said today that it has filed the following White Paper with the Securities ...
- Columbus McKinnon Operating Margin Increased to 10% of Sales … Business Wire - 3 hours ago
Columbus McKinnon Corporation , a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of material handling products, today announced financial results for its fiscal 2013 fou
- Maritime Broadband Offer From Thuraya MarineComms Answers Industry’s … Business Wire - 4 hours ago
Thuraya Telecommunications Company, a leading Mobile Satellite Services operator has unveiled a new Maritime Broadband service offering, enabling ship owners and managers to enjoy high quality maritime broadband communications at practical prices.
- BiTMICRO® Introduces Ace Drive I-Series SATA SSDs for Industrial … Business Wire - 4 hours ago
BiTMICRO announced today their newest line of industrial SATA SSDs, the Ace Drive™ I-Series.
- The ICEE Company Switches to SmartDrive Systems Business Wire - 4 hours ago
SmartDrive Systems, a leader in driving performance solutions that reduce collisions and improve fuel efficiency, today announced The ICEE Company, producer of the most highly recognized brand in the frozen carbonated beverage industry, is implementing the SmartDrive Safety™ and Fuel™ programs across its entire fleet.
- 4 ETFs to Watch When the Fed Speaks TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
These bellwethers dance to the beat of Ben Bernanke's voice.
- Venchurs Receives Supplier of the Year Award From Akebono Brake … GlobeNewswire - 5 hours ago
Adrian, MI -- Venchurs, a kitting, warehousing and reverse logistics service provider, received the 2012 Indirect Service Supplier of the Year Award from Akebono Brake Corporation. While Venchurs has forty-years ...
- China Investment Federation Enters Wall Street, Expanding Presence … Business Wire - 6 hours ago
The US headquarters of the China Investment Federation, located on the 40th floor of the Trump Building in Wall Street, was officially opened on May 16, aiming to become a major hu
- Kindle Fire HD and Kindle Fire HD 8.9” Now Available for Pre-Order … Business Wire - 7 hours ago
—Today Amazon announced that Kindle Fire HD and Kindle Fire HD 8.9” are now available to customers in over 170 countries and territories around the world for pre-order
- Dickey’s Barbecue Hosts Grand Opening in Brentwood Business Wire - 7 hours ago
Dickey’s Barbecue Pit multi-unit owners Damon and Shantel Owens are ready to party at their grand opening celebration at their Brentwood location on Friday, May 24 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Port Commission Approves 4 Dockside Electric Container Cranes … GlobeNewswire - 15 hours ago
HOUSTON -- In keeping with its commitment to continue developing Bayport Container Terminal in addition to modernizing Barbours Cut, the Port Commission of the Port of Houston Authority at its May 21 meeting, ...
- Diverse Careers, Inc. Announces San Diego & Inland Empire Career … Business Wire - 16 hours ago
Diverse Careers, Inc. would like to invite job seekers and employers to participate in the San Diego Career Fair on June 6, 2013 from 10am to 2pm at the Doubletree Hotel San Diego/Mission Valley located at 7450 Hazard Center Drive, San Diego, CA 92108 and the Inland Empire Career Fair on June 20, 2013 from 10am to 2pm at …
- ACE USA Updates Marine Open Cargo Policy to Consolidate Coverage … Business Wire - 16 hours ago
ACE USA, the U.S.-based retail operations of the ACE Group, today announced the release of an updated Marine Open Cargo Policy. The new policy consolidates multiple coverage compon
- John Roberts Steps Down as Chairman of Macquarie Infrastructure … Business Wire - 16 hours ago
Macquarie Infrastructure Company LLC announced that John Roberts has resigned as Chairman of the MIC board of directors. His resignation will be effective at the end of
- Terreno Realty Corporation Acquires Portfolio in Doral, FL for … Business Wire - 18 hours ago
Terreno Realty Corporation , an acquirer, owner and operator of industrial real estate in six major coastal U.S. markets, acquired a portfolio of six buildings containin
- University of São Paulo Chosen as Winner of 2013 Citrix Innovation … Business Wire - 18 hours ago
Today at Citrix Synergy™, University of São Paulo was announced as the winner of the company’s eighth annual Citrix Innovation Award, designed to honor organizations adopting cloud solutions to enable mobile workstyles.
- Fitch Rates Kentucky SPBC's $145MM Project 106 Revenue Bonds … Business Wire - 18 hours ago
Fitch Ratings assigns an 'A+' rating to the following Commonwealth of Kentucky State Property and Buildings Commission bonds:
- TravelCenters of America Opens New 24-Hour Truck Service Center … Business Wire - 18 hours ago
TravelCenters of America LLC , operator of the TA® and Petro Stopping Centers® travel center brands, has announced the opening of a newly built truck service facility at the TA travel center located at I-65, Exit 230, in DeMotte, Indiana.
- Time Warner Cable’s On Stage Goes Across America with Playbill … Business Wire - 19 hours ago
On Saturday, June 1, Time Warner Cable’s On Stage Across America takes center stage with contributions from Broadway’s beloved magazine –Playbill, an internationally known trademark and symbol of the arts since 1884. On Stage Across America, a new monthly 30-minute program about theater within the TWC footprint across the …
- Parikh view to guide fuel subsidy formula The Telegraph - 19 hours ago
New Delhi, May 22: The government will seek the views of the Kirit Parikh panel before deciding the formula for subsidy to state-owned oil firms. A truce was called between the oil and finance ministries ...
- There's Finally An Easy Way To Stop Getting Ripped Off At The … Business Insider - 19 hours ago
- Bennett Benner Pettit Announces Tarrant County College Trinity … Business Wire - 19 hours ago
- MDS Consulting to Exhibit at California Association of Physician … Business Wire - 19 hours ago
MDS Consulting will join with fellow healthcare leaders from around the country in exhibiting at the annual meeting of The California Association of Physician Groups June 6-9 in Los Angeles.
- U.S. Bank ATMs Accepting Donations for American Red Cross Disaster … Business Wire - 20 hours ago
U.S. Bank customers can make donations to the American Red Cross at more than 2,000 U.S. Bank ATMs in 25 states to support relief efforts across the country like the devastating tornadoes that hit Oklahoma and the Midwest this week.
- Fitch Rates Grand Prairie ISD, TX's Taxable 2013 ULT Rfdg Bnds … Business Wire - 20 hours ago
Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AAA' rating to the following Grand Prairie Independent School District, Texas' general obligation unlimited tax bonds:
- Renowned Auction House Mecum Announces Inaugural Celebrity Items … Business Wire - 20 hours ago
- Research and Markets: 2012 United States Commercial Airline Usage … Business Wire - 20 hours ago
Research and Markets has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan's new report "2012 United States Commercial
- American Science and Engineering Announces New Customer Development … GlobeNewswire - 20 hours ago
BILLERICA, Mass. -- American Science and Engineering, Inc., ("AS&E") a leading worldwide provider of threat and contraband X-ray detection solutions, announced today the appointment of Mike Tropeano ...
- THE USHCC CONGRATULATES TOP 75 LEADING MEN IN CORPORATE SUPPLIER … GlobeNewswire - 21 hours ago
WASHINGTON -- The United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC) congratulates Johnson & Johnson's Ruben Taborda and Verizon's Mariano Legaz, sitting members of the USHCC's Board of Directors, for ...
- With Sonia backing, PM vows to build better India IANS - 21 hours ago
New Delhi, May 22 (IANS) Marking nine years of the UPA government, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh Wednesday promised to build "an economically resurgent and socially just India" and unveil a transparent ...
- ASMP's Shawn Henry Receives IPC Photographer Leadership Awar … GlobeNewswire - 21 hours ago
PHILADELPHIA -- The American Society of Media Photographers (ASMP), the premier trade association for imaging professionals, has announced that Shawn Henry, an editorial and corporate photographer, has ...
- REVIEW: Toshiba's New $2,000 Windows 8 Laptop Business Insider - 21 hours ago
Can a sharp touchscreen enough to compensate for the price tag?
- 9 Budgeting Tips for Summer Travel Savings from Citizens Ban … Business Wire - 21 hours ago
As consumers prepare for summer travel after a long winter and a chilly spring, Citizens Bank is recommending 9 Budgeting Tips for Summer Travel Savings.
- CF Industries Prices $1.5 Billlion Senior Notes Zacks - 21 hours ago
CF Industries Holdings, Inc.'s unit has announced the pricing of senior notes worth $1.5 billion.