- China regulator orders more disclosure on shadow bank products … Reuters - Fri 22 Nov, 2013 4:27 PM IST
BEIJING/SHANGHAI (Reuters) - The China Banking Regulatory Commission (CBRC) will require banks to report detailed information on their holdings of wealth management products beginning in 2014, four sources with direct knowledge of the new regulations told Reuters on Friday. Wealth management products (WMPs) are short-term …
- First Savings Financial Group, Inc. Announces Date of Annual … GlobeNewswire - Fri 22 Nov, 2013 3:30 AM IST
CLARKSVILLE, Ind. -- First Savings Financial Group, Inc. today announced that its annual meeting of stockholders will be held on Tuesday, February 11, 2014.
- DALBAR Announces the Trailblazers in the Mobile Economy Featuring … GlobeNewswire - Thu 21 Nov, 2013 9:34 PM IST
BOSTON -- DALBAR, Inc. announced today the release of its first-ever international evaluation of financial services firms mobile apps. This evaluation included an in-depth study and review of a total of ...
- E*TRADE Gets Nod for Capital Diversion Zacks - Thu 21 Nov, 2013 4:40 AM IST
E*TRADE Financial Corporation has gained approval from U.S. regulators to transfer capital from its banking subsidiary, E*TRADE Bank.
- New Retirement Survey from BlackRock: Uncovering “The Secrets … Business Wire - Wed 20 Nov, 2013 8:30 PM IST
How Americans feel about the process of saving for retirement has a direct effect on their actions and success as savers.
- Peoples Bank of Alabama Announces Bold Commitment to Improve … Business Wire - Wed 20 Nov, 2013 4:29 AM IST
Peoples Bank of Alabama announced a new initiative last week to bring critical financial literacy education to high school students and adults across Alabama. The bank has partnered with EverFi, Inc., the nation’s leading education technology company, to bring Teen Moola U, an interactive, web-based financial management …
- Banking the Unbanked India Today Group - Wed 20 Nov, 2013 12:11 AM IST
Farmers, school teachers, village clerks and rural women are taking banking to the doorstep of people in far-flung regions across the country.
- RBS to Vend Derivative Biz Zacks - Tue 19 Nov, 2013 11:20 PM IST
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc is in negotiation to divest its structured retail investor products and equity derivatives operations to Paris-based BNP Paribas SA.
- Asheville Savings Bank Women’s Initiative Launched Business Wire - Tue 19 Nov, 2013 10:44 PM IST
Asheville Savings Bank, the largest community bank chartered and headquartered in Asheville, Buncombe County, recently announced the successful debut of its Women’s Initiative. The
- 6 Tips for Women Who Want to Retire US News - Tue 19 Nov, 2013 9:06 PM IST
For many women, retirement isn't the relaxing haven it's cracked up to be. Because women earn less over their lifetime than men, they tend to have less saved. Women also live longer than men, which means ...
- India opens women-focused bank IANS - Tue 19 Nov, 2013 6:38 PM IST
Mumbai, Nov 19 (IANS) India Tuesday opened its first women-focused bank called "Bharatiya Mahila Bank" with a view to enhance banking services to the fairer sex nearly three-fourths of whom currently don't have bank accounts. Prime Minister Manmohan Singh accompanied by UPA (United Progressive Alliance) chairperson Sonia …
- Insight - As U.S. default threatened, banks took extraordinary … Reuters - Tue 19 Nov, 2013 5:07 PM IST
As the United States threatened to default on its debt last month, major U.S. banks set up war rooms, spent many millions of dollars on contingency planning and, in some cases, even prepared to underwrite federal government benefits. In a series of interviews with top bank executives, new details emerged about the extent …
- Research and Markets: Retailer Payments, Banking, Insurance and … Business Wire - Tue 19 Nov, 2013 5:05 PM IST
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Retailer Payments, Banking, Insurance and Assistance in the UK"
- Make the Most of Employee Benefits During Open Enrollment Kiplinger - Tue 19 Nov, 2013 10:30 AM IST
One of your biggest decisions is to choose health insurance for the coming year, but don't overlook other important benefits your employer may offer.
- Cracking the Rural Puzzle India Today Group - Tue 19 Nov, 2013 12:11 AM IST
HDFC Bank returns to the top of the heap after a five-year hiatus.
- Salin Bank Names New Vice President, Business Development Team … Business Wire - Mon 18 Nov, 2013 5:32 PM IST
- India pushes to develop money markets Reuters - Mon 18 Nov, 2013 11:34 AM IST
The era of easy money for Indian banks may be coming to an end. Unlimited access to cheap overnight funding from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) was tightened mid-year as part of measures to support a plunging rupee, and now the central bank is keen to use the restrictions to help it deepen money markets. The ability …
- Wesleyan Bank Selects Sword Apak's Core Banking System Aurius … Business Wire - Fri 15 Nov, 2013 10:58 PM IST
Wesleyan Bank has selected Sword Apak’s core banking solution, Aurius, to replace its current technology platform as the bank gears up for an ambitious period of growth.
- Research and Markets: Retailer Payments, Banking, Insurance and … Business Wire - Fri 15 Nov, 2013 8:28 PM IST
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Retailer Payments, Banking, Insurance and Assistance in Turkey"
- Mauritius bank selects Infosys product for treasury IANS - Fri 15 Nov, 2013 8:18 PM IST
Bangalore, Nov 15 (IANS) Bank One, a leading bank in the island nation of Mauritius off the southern African coast, selected the financial software product Finacle of Indian IT firm Infosys for its treasury operations, the software major said Friday. "The bank's treasury operations have been automated with our Finacle …
- Research and Markets: Retailer Payments, Banking, Insurance and … Business Wire - Fri 15 Nov, 2013 3:25 PM IST
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Retailer Payments, Banking, Insurance and Assistance in Germany
- Need Money Tips? There's a Startup for That US News - Fri 15 Nov, 2013 12:32 AM IST
Dozens of new investing and personal finance-themed startups are betting the answer is yes. In the wake of the financial crisis, which turned many consumers off of big financial institutions, an outpouring of startups aim to fill the gap. Among their offerings: algorithm-based investment advice, which crunches numbers …
- Sopra Group SA and COR&FJA AG Announce the Signature of a Purchase … Business Wire - Thu 14 Nov, 2013 10:15 PM IST
- Discover Financial Services Announces an Alliance with Smartlink … Business Wire - Thu 14 Nov, 2013 9:33 PM IST
Discover Financial Services and Smartlink Card., JSC, a leading domestic payments network in Vietnam, today announced a strategic alliance that will give Discover and Diners
- Mint ‘Trends’ Goes Mobile Business Wire - Thu 14 Nov, 2013 6:30 PM IST
- E*TRADE Financial Corporation Reports Monthly Activity for October … Business Wire - Wed 13 Nov, 2013 6:35 PM IST
E*TRADE Financial Corporation today released its Monthly Activity Report for October 2013.
- Byblos Bank Deploys Gemalto Bio-Sourced EMV Payment Card in Lebanon, … Business Wire - Wed 13 Nov, 2013 11:30 AM IST
- Could a Money Coach Help You? US News - Tue 12 Nov, 2013 8:54 PM IST
Unlike certified financial planners or investment advisors, the field of money coaching is not regulated. Anyone can call himself a money coach, and although a variety of coaching certifications exist, many coaches say they're meaningless. Tea Austin, a criminal defense attorney in Los Angeles, decided to work with life …
- Research and Markets: Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth … Business Wire - Tue 12 Nov, 2013 8:04 PM IST
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in the
- Research and Markets: Retailer Payments, Banking, Insurance and … Business Wire - Tue 12 Nov, 2013 6:27 PM IST
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Retailer Payments, Banking, Insurance and Assistance in France"
- World Bank says expanded access to banking services comes with … Reuters - Tue 12 Nov, 2013 7:25 AM IST
In Mexico, rural residents find banking services inside popular stores like Walmart (NYS:WMT - News) or 7-Eleven, or at their local pharmacy. Mobile technology and regulatory reforms have made it easier and cheaper for private and public companies around the world to offer banking services to the poor, youth, women and …
- Research and Markets: Banking Newslink Business Information Service … Business Wire - Mon 11 Nov, 2013 7:23 PM IST
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Banking Newslink Business Information Service" subscrip
- Help Typhoon Yolanda Victims by Donating Through Xoom GlobeNewswire - Fri 8 Nov, 2013 11:33 PM IST
SAN FRANCISCO -- Xoom Corporation , a leading digital money transfer provider, has announced that it will contribute 100% of money transfer fees for all donations sent to the Philippine Red Cross (PRC) ...
- Research and Markets: Retailer Payments, Banking, Insurance and … Business Wire - Fri 8 Nov, 2013 7:20 PM IST
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Retailer Payments, Banking, Insurance and Assistance in Italy"
- Basics Of The Mechanics Behind Electronic Trading Investopedia - Thu 7 Nov, 2013 11:15 PM IST
What was once associated with shouting traders and wild hand gestures has now become more closely associated with statisticians and computer programmers.
- Research and Markets: Retailer Payments, Banking, Insurance and … Business Wire - Thu 7 Nov, 2013 5:47 PM IST
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Retailer Payments, Banking, Insurance and Assistance in Poland"
- U.S. Bank's Contour Card Offers Flexibility and a New Way to … Business Wire - Thu 7 Nov, 2013 4:02 AM IST
- Bad Loans Cast Pall Over Europe Upturn Investor's Business Daily - Thu 7 Nov, 2013 3:07 AM IST
Inside Real Estate/Staff, New Issue America/New Issue Pipeline, Industry Snapshot/Default, New Issue America/Default, Making Money/Investor's Corner, Front Page News/Feature Story, Front Page News/General ...
- How To Stop Being Scared About Retirement Saving US News - Thu 7 Nov, 2013 1:08 AM IST
Halloween has passed, but there are plenty of scary things that can happen year-round, and they're often events that could be prevented, especially when it comes to money, like the fright-inducing reality of an under-funded or non-existent retirement nest egg. Do you seriously think that's truly scary?" I do, considering …
- Your Biggest Finance Questions - Answered! Business Wire - Wed 6 Nov, 2013 10:33 PM IST
Wish you had a hotline for your biggest financial questions? Canadians needing expert insight to their most pressing money concerns can now join the conversation - and have their q
- Research and Markets: Retailer Payments, Banking, Insurance and … Business Wire - Wed 6 Nov, 2013 5:03 PM IST
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Retailer Payments, Banking, Insurance and Assistance in Russia"
- China central bank boosts disclosure of short-term liquidity … Reuters - Wed 6 Nov, 2013 10:21 AM IST
China's central bank began publishing data on a recently-launched liquidity management tool on Wednesday, in a step towards improving transparency following a cash squeeze in June that rattled global markets and sparked criticism of the bank for poor communication with the market. The People's bank of China (PBOC) said …
- The Wilton Bank Merger into Bankwell Financial Group Receives … Business Wire - Tue 5 Nov, 2013 11:54 PM IST
Bankwell Financial Group, Inc. , the parent company of Bankwell Bank , and The Wilton Bank announced today that the Connecticu
- Banner Bank Selected as First Washington State Bank for Ex-Im … GlobeNewswire - Tue 5 Nov, 2013 7:30 PM IST
WALLA WALLA, Wash. -- Banner Bank, a wholly owned subsidiary of Banner Corporation , announced today that it has become the latest partner-bank in the U.S. Global Business Solutions Program, a new interagency ...
- EXCLUSIVE: ECB extends first data haul deadline to give banks … Reuters - Tue 5 Nov, 2013 7:20 PM IST
LONDON/VIENNA (Reuters) - The European Central Bank has eased the first deadline for lenders to submit data to be used in its review of eurozone banks after some banks said they did not have enough time to meet the demands. The ECB said affected banks had been given until November 29 to submit data for a risk assessment …
- Wells Fargo Celebrates 15 Years of Service in Turkey Business Wire - Tue 5 Nov, 2013 12:00 PM IST
The Wells Fargo International Group, part of Wells Fargo & Company , is celebrating 15 years of serving its Global Financial Institutions customers in Turkey.
- Financial Gifts That Grow Kiplinger - Tue 5 Nov, 2013 10:30 AM IST
These stocking stuffers are a smart investment for all the good little girls and boys on your shopping list.
- 7 Expenses That Vanish During Retirement US News - Tue 5 Nov, 2013 2:08 AM IST
How much money will you need in retirement? It's one of the toughest estimates to make in retirement planning. For those who love a challenge, however, estimating retirement expenses can lead to more precise planning. While not exactly an expense, retirement savings should account for a significant part of a monthly budget …
- GE Capital Bank Named a Best Savings Account by MONEY® Magaz … Business Wire - Mon 4 Nov, 2013 6:30 PM IST
GE Capital Bank’s online bank, launched earlier this year, was named a best savings account in the U.S. in MONEY® magazine's “Best Banks 2013” list.
- Strategies for Your Health Savings Account Kiplinger - Mon 4 Nov, 2013 10:30 AM IST
Many HSA plans let you invest in mutual funds or stocks, not just low-interest savings accounts.