- Can Taxpayers Finally Gain from Auto Bailout? Zacks - 5 hours ago
Two of the three Detroit's then-problem children, General Motors Company and Chrysler, received $62 billion under the TARP program.
- Ford Enhances its Production Capacity Zacks - 10 hours ago
Ford Motor announced the enhancement of its capacity by an additional 200,000 units this year in North America
- Schrader Announces Younessi as New Board Member Business Wire - 10 hours ago
Schrader®, a pioneer and leading global manufacturer of sensing and valve solutions, today announced that Ramin Younessi was appointed to the company’s board of directors.
- EcoCAR 2 Competition Announces Year Two Winner: Penn State U … Business Wire - 11 hours ago
EcoCAR 2: Plugging In to the Future today named Pennsylvania State University its Year Two winner at the EcoCAR 2013 Competition in San Diego. The 15 universities competing in EcoCAR 2 gathered in Yuma, Arizona last week for six days of rigorous vehicle testing and evaluation on drive quality and environmental impact at …
- Yamaha launches scooter for young men IANS - 13 hours ago
Panaji, May 24 (IANS) In a bid to shore up its market share in the two-wheeler segment, Japanese auto major Yamaha's Indian subsidiary launched Friday a new variant of its automatic scooter Ray. According ...
- Citi Bike Arrives, Skids Amid Controversy TheStreet.com - 13 hours ago
As it launches Memorial Day, will the Citi Bike initiative run smoothly at the official start of summer?
- Nissan recalls 800,000 Micras over glitch in steering wheels ANI - 14 hours ago
London, May 24 (ANI): Nissan is recalling 133,000 Micras in Britain after the company discovered a glitch in the steering wheels of one of its models.
- Google to add Galapagos Islands to Street View ANI - 14 hours ago
Washington, May 24 (ANI): Google has gathered images of the beauty and biological diversity of the Galapagos Islands for use on its Street View.
- Yamaha's Chennai plant to be operational by 2014 IANS - 15 hours ago
Panaji, May 24 (IANS) The production at Yamaha Motor's new manufacturing unit in Chennai will be operational by the second half of 2014, Hiroyuki Suzuki, chief executive and managing director of India ...
- Fitch Affirms 2 Classes and Upgrades 3 Classes of Ford Credit … Business Wire - Fri 24 May, 2013 2:55 AM IST
As part of its ongoing surveillance, Fitch Ratings affirms two classes and upgrades three classes of the Ford Credit Auto Owner Trust 2011-B transaction as follows:
- Notice to centre, Delhi on high security number plates IANS - Thu 23 May, 2013 10:56 PM IST
New Delhi, May 23 (IANS) The Delhi High Court has issued notice to central and state government on a PIL seking quashing of contract given to a private company to manufacture high security registration ...
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Assigns Final Ratings to United Auto … Business Wire - Thu 23 May, 2013 9:16 PM IST
Kroll Bond Rating Agency assigned final ratings to five classes of United Auto Credit Securitization Trust 2013-1 , a subprime auto asset-backed securities transaction.
- 'Quadricycles may increase road deaths' IANS - Thu 23 May, 2013 9:08 PM IST
New Delhi, May 23 (IANS) The government's decision to allow quadricycles, a category of four-wheelers on Indian roads, is fraught with the danger of further deteriorating road safety and pollution, a global ...
- Advance Auto Parts Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2013 Results Business Wire - Thu 23 May, 2013 6:00 PM IST
Advance Auto Parts, Inc. , a leading retailer of automotive aftermarket parts, accessories, batteries, and maintenance items, today announced its financial results for the first quarter ended April 20, 2013.
- Rockstar Games® Announces Grand Theft Auto V® Special Edition … Business Wire - Thu 23 May, 2013 5:30 PM IST
- Venchurs Receives Supplier of the Year Award From Akebono Brake … GlobeNewswire - Thu 23 May, 2013 2:30 PM IST
Adrian, MI -- Venchurs, a kitting, warehousing and reverse logistics service provider, received the 2012 Indirect Service Supplier of the Year Award from Akebono Brake Corporation. While Venchurs has forty-years ...
- Gentilini Motors Hosts 37th Annual Antique Car Show GlobeNewswire - Thu 23 May, 2013 12:39 PM IST
WOODBINE, N.J. -- via PRWEB - Saturday, June 1st is more than just the Saturday after Memorial Day at Gentilini Motors. It marks the day that South Jersey antique car fans look forward to all year long: ...
- Uruguay Launches First "ZERO EMISSIONS" Pure-Electric Buses Business Wire - Thu 23 May, 2013 2:59 AM IST
BUQUEBUS and CTS Auto S.A. in partnership with Chinese automaker, BYD Ltd unveiled the first 12 meter rapid transit bus powered 100% by electricity in Uruguay and the region today. The ceremony was the culmination of an Electric Bus contract announced last year and was attended by President Mujica, Roberto Kreimerman Minister …
- Oshkosh Corporation to Present at the KeyBanc Capital Markets … Business Wire - Thu 23 May, 2013 1:35 AM IST
Oshkosh Corporation announced today that it will present at the KeyBanc Capital Markets Industrial, Automotive and Transportation Conference being held at the InterConti
- Great American Group Reports Domestic Auto Market Posted Best … Business Wire - Wed 22 May, 2013 11:38 PM IST
Analysts with Great American Group, Inc. report that the domestic automotive industry continues to outshine several other major manufacturing sectors, proving to be a
- Fitch: Losses Dip Three Straight Months for U.S. Auto ABS Business Wire - Wed 22 May, 2013 10:23 PM IST
Annualized net losses for both U.S. prime and subprime auto ABS dropped in April for the third consecutive month this year, according to the latest index results from Fitch R
- Research and Markets: Automotive Lighting Market: By Position, … Business Wire - Wed 22 May, 2013 9:51 PM IST
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Automotive Lighting Market: By Position (Front, Rear, Side, &
- Group 1 Auto Raises Dividend Zacks - Wed 22 May, 2013 8:30 PM IST
Group 1 Automotive raised dividend every year since it has resumed the payment in late 2010
- Aha Adds Hundreds More Stations of Terrestrial and Digital R … Business Wire - Wed 22 May, 2013 8:30 PM IST
- Avis Budget Group Shifts Car Sales Program Into High Gear: Trade-In … GlobeNewswire - Wed 22 May, 2013 7:30 PM IST
PARSIPPANY, N.J. -- Avis Budget Group, Inc. today announced that its Ultimate Test Drive program, the Company's car sales initiative, now accepts trade-in vehicles.
- PocketFinder Receives 5 Star Review from MacReview.com Business Wire - Wed 22 May, 2013 6:30 PM IST
Location Based Technologies, Inc. a leading service provider for the world’s best GPS tracking devices received a 5 star product review for its PocketFinder personal locator from MacReview.com.
- Red Bend Software to Present “FOTA Best Practices for the Automotive … Business Wire - Wed 22 May, 2013 6:30 PM IST
Red Bend Software, the market leader in Mobile Software Management with more than 1.75 billion Red Bend-Enabled™ devices, announced that it will present “FOTA Best Practices for the Automotive Industry” at The Automotive Linux Summit Spring.
- Photo Release -- ECOtality Unveils the Blink(R) HQ Family of … GlobeNewswire - Wed 22 May, 2013 5:30 PM IST
SAN FRANCISCO -- ECOtality, Inc. , a leader in clean electric transportation, today introduced Blink HQ, a new family of electric vehicle (EV) charging products for the home. In tandem with the Blink Network, ...
- USAA Offers Tips to Those Affected by Moore Tornado Business Wire - Wed 22 May, 2013 3:13 AM IST
USAA is assisting members who have been affected by the severe weather in the Moore/Oklahoma City area. Members can report claims by using USAA’s Mobile App on their iPad®, Android™ or iPhone® smartphones, online at usaa.com/help, or by calling 1-800-531-USAA .
- GEICO deeply saddened by Oklahoma tornado Business Wire - Tue 21 May, 2013 9:36 PM IST
In the aftermath of the massive tornado that swept through Oklahoma yesterday afternoon, GEICO is deeply saddened by the losses and destruction in Moore, Okla., and has prepared re
- General Motors to hike prices in June IANS - Tue 21 May, 2013 6:13 PM IST
New Delhi, May 21 (IANS) American automobile company General Motors' Indian subsidiary Tuesday said it will increase the prices of its vehicles from the first week of June, 2013. "We have decided ...
- EEMBC and VOLKSWAGEN to Develop Benchmarking Standards to Quantify … Business Wire - Tue 21 May, 2013 5:30 PM IST
The Embedded Microprocessor Benchmark Consortium today announced an expanded working group project with the Volkswagen Group to establish an energy-efficiency benchmark for
- Photo Release -- Skateboard's Most Iconic Superstars to Compete … GlobeNewswire - Tue 21 May, 2013 5:30 PM IST
SAN DIEGO -- The Clash at Clairemont will return for a seventh year in the fight against cancer on June 1 from 11 a.m -- 5 p.m. at the Mission Valley YMCA Skatepark in San Diego. The event will showcase ...
- Kost Tire and Auto Care Centers Selects 50 Below, an ARI Company, … GlobeNewswire - Tue 21 May, 2013 5:30 PM IST
MILWAUKEE -- ARI Network Services , a leading provider of website, software and data solutions that help dealers, distributors, and manufacturers Sell More Stuff!(TM), announced today that Kost Tire and ...
- Hyundai Motor commences 'Trophy Tour' for ICC Champions Trophy … ANI - Tue 21 May, 2013 5:20 PM IST
New Delhi, May 21 (ANI-Business Wire India): Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL), a subsidiary of HMC, the fastest-growing automaker by brand and the official partner for International Cricket Council (ICC) ...
- GORE® Automotive Vents Protect Powertrain Components from Harsh … Business Wire - Tue 21 May, 2013 3:57 PM IST
- Rush Enterprises, Inc. Founder, W. Marvin Rush, Retires as Chairman … GlobeNewswire - Tue 21 May, 2013 3:13 AM IST
SAN ANTONIO -- Rush Enterprises, Inc. & today announced that W. Marvin Rush is retiring from his position as Chairman of the Board of the Company. He will continue to serve as a member of the board of ...
- Fitch Expects to Rate World Omni Auto Receivables Trust 2013-A; … Business Wire - Mon 20 May, 2013 7:02 PM IST
Fitch Ratings expects to assign the following ratings to World Omni Auto Receivables Trust 2013-A:
- Dealertrack Technologies to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences … Business Wire - Mon 20 May, 2013 6:00 PM IST
Dealertrack Technologies, Inc. today announced that Mark O’Neil, chairman, president and chief executive officer, will present at two upcoming investor conferences i
- Delphi to Present at Barclays Americas Select Franchise Conference … Business Wire - Mon 20 May, 2013 5:38 PM IST
Delphi Automotive PLC will present at the 2013 Barclays Americas Select Franchise Conference in London on May 22. Delphi’s Chief Financial Officer, Kevin Clark, is scheduled to present at 10:30 a.m.
- Now, iPhone app to help you find your parked car ANI - Sun 19 May, 2013 12:07 PM IST
Melbourne, May 19(ANI): Swedish car company, Volvo has developed an iPhone app that would help car owners to find the location of their vehicle through their smartphone.
- Local input for global Ford The Telegraph - Sat 18 May, 2013 11:38 PM IST
Cansaulim (Goa), May 18: US auto maker Ford will incorporate key inputs from India to develop global products as part of its One Ford strategy. "Ford is developing global products with India as a ...
- Here's What It's Like Getting Around In Philly's Free 'Rogue' … Business Insider - Sat 18 May, 2013 8:36 PM IST
SideCar is pretty sweet.
- Chhabaria unveils auto design studio in Bangalore IANS - Sat 18 May, 2013 6:07 PM IST
Bangalore, May 18 (IANS) Renowned automobile designer Dilip Chhabaria Saturday unveiled his design studio here to showcase his award-winning and innovative designs. "It's a defining moment to have ...
- I've Only Been In Philly For 4 Hours And I Already See Why People … Business Insider - Sat 18 May, 2013 4:17 AM IST
I can breathe!
- Research and Markets: Merger and Acquisition Trends in the Global … Business Wire - Fri 17 May, 2013 9:10 PM IST
Research and Markets has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan's new report "Merger and Acquisition Trends i
- Self-defence training for women in Delhi IANS - Fri 17 May, 2013 7:50 PM IST
New Delhi, May 17 (IANS) Women are being given training in self-defence and road safety at a special camp here Friday. The camp was organised by Delhi Police in collaboration with auto-mobile company Honda ...
- New Digital Air Strike Study Shows Car Buyers Use Social Media … Business Wire - Fri 17 May, 2013 5:30 PM IST
Online dealership reviews on social media networks are now playing the most important role in the dealership selection process, according to the Spring 2013 Automotive Social Media and Reputation Trend Study released by Digital Air Strike™, the nation’s leading automotive social media, online reputation and digital response …
- Research and Markets: Top 300 Automotive Glass Manufacturers … Business Wire - Fri 17 May, 2013 5:26 PM IST
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Automotive Glass Manufacturers " report to thei
- How the New York Hedge Funds Lost Their Shirts on Tesla TheStreet.com - Fri 17 May, 2013 3:30 PM IST
These New Yorkers never saw Tesla's 100% market share in Silicon Valley and never drove an electric car.