Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "World LNG Map 2013" map to their offering.
Fully updated, the 2013 edition of the World LNG Map is a comprehensive guide to the world's LNG industry.
This map features:
- LNG export plants and import terminals by status (operational, under construction, planned or proposed, speculative).
- For export plants the following information is provided: status, start-up year, operator, shareholders, capacity (m t/y), no of trains, process method, gas fields.
- For import terminals the following information is provided: status; start-up year (plus expansions, if any), operator and receiving source.
- LNG trade movements detailing exports and imports by country in Bn cm
- World trade detailing exports and imports by region in Bn cm from 2002 - 2011 including 2013 start-up projects
- LNG Vessel order book
Inset maps show:
- Existing and future LNG exporting countries as at March 2013
- United States importing terminals and exporting plants by key states
- Qatar and UAE exporting plants
- Chinese importing terminals
- Southwest European importing terminals
- Japanese importing terminals
- East Mediterranean importing terminals and exporting plants
For more information visit Research and Markets
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.