Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vkrqdl/spain_refinery) has announced the addition of the "Spain Refinery Market Analysis and Outlook to 2020 - Drivers, Challenges, Infrastructure, Supply- demand and competitive landscape" report to their offering.
Spain oil refining industry research work is a compulsory report for all analysts involved in the Spain refining sector. It provides all the key trends and analyzes the drivers and restraints of investing and operating in the market. It provides insights and forecasts of refinery capacities (CDU, coking, FCC, HCC) and utilization rates. It also forecasts supply and demand of LPG, Kerosene, Gasoline and Gas/Diesel Oil from 2002 to 2020.
The report also provides company wise and refinery wise outlook to 2020. Key refining strategies and operations of each of the major refining companies in the country are analyzed in detail. It identifies key investment opportunities in Spain storage market and also analyzes all the upcoming terminals in detail. It updates the major deals and events in the industry from 2011 to 2012.
Some of the Key issues addressed in the report include:
- How will the Spain refining sector emerge by 2020?
- Who are the leading refiners and what are their strategies for near term future?
- What will be the country's oil and gas refining capacity be by 2020 and what are the annual changes?
- How will the supply and demand situation change annually to 2020?
- How much capital investment will go into the industry on planned refineries?
- What are the key investment and business expansion opportunities available in the sector?
- Where does the market stand in regional and global front?
- Current status and feasibility of planned refinery projects
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats of three leading refining companies
- Supply and Demand forecast from 2000 to 2020 for China LPG, Kerosene, Gasoline, Diesel Oil
- Refinery (CDU) and Coking, FCC, HCC Capacity forecast from 2000 to 2020
- Comparison to Regional and Global refining Markets
- Market Drivers, Trends, Outlook and Challenges of operating in Spain refining industry
- Details of All operational and planned refineries including location, operator, owners, start date and complexity
- Planned investment details and current status of all planned facilities
- Refining companies' business and operational strategies in Spain
- SWOT, Financial and Business overview of refining operators
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vkrqdl/spain_refinery
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.