Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6zvmsh/razadynereminyl) has announced the addition of the "Razadyne/Reminyl (Alzheimer's Disease) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022" report to their offering.
PharmaPoint Drug Evaluation report, Razadyne/Reminyl (Alzheimer's Disease) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022. There are no long-term effective therapies for Alzheimer's Disease (AD), so this remains at the top of the list for unmet needs. While physicians agree that symptomatic therapies are relatively safe and effective, these therapies are still lacking because of they cannot maintain their effects and lack mechanisms that alter the course of the disease.
Razadyne (also known as Reminyl) is a reversible, competitive AChEI indicated for the treatment of mild to moderate AD. The exact MOA of galantamine is not known; however, it is thought to exert its effects by enhancing cholinergic function as a result of an increase in the concentration of ACh through reversible inhibition of hydrolysis by cholinesterase.
- Overview of AD, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Razadyne / Reminyl including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Razadyne / Reminyl for the top eight countries from 2012 to 2022.
- Sales information covered for France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, China and India.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for AD
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Razadyne / Reminyl performance
- Obtain sales forecast for Razadyne / Reminyl from 2012-2022 in top eight countries (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, China and India)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6zvmsh/razadynereminyl
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.