Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Pasta and Pasta Sauces Market in North America" report to their offering.
Market demand for years 2007, 2011, 2012 and forecasts for years 2013, 2014 and 2015. Company market shares and brands for 2012 and continuously updated.
A complete quantitative, hard data demand and supply analysis of final human consumption in the country and product markets covered. All product markets are carefully defined so as to be comparable across all countries.
Based on FFT's international food and drink markets database, now in its 23rd year, the report includes (see detailed Table of Contents for more):
- Altogether 12 country and product markets
- Foodservice and Retail Market data are given by volume and value, and by product and country, hence providing complete coverage of the final human consumption
- Up to the Top-10 holding companies by market share by product, country and region
- Up to Top-100 holding companies listing by overall market share in the present markets
- Own label, branded, unbranded and artisanal market shares
A unique strategic vision of the 3-country North America market is presented, in particular identifying the numerous companies present together with their market shares and major brands by country and product. Standard data tables for each product provide a 3-country panorama of companies' strengths (market shares by country and for the region) and presence (number of country and product markets in which present).
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT
This report entails a fully up-to-date mapping of the market providing valuable support to strategic marketing decisions, in particular regarding:
- Strategic Planning
- Marketing & Sales
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Market Opportunities & Risks
- Companies Strengths & Weaknesses
- 4 Individual Product Markets in each country covered: Fresh and dry pasta, Fresh Pasta, Dry Pasta, Pasta sauces.
- 3 Country Markets: Canada, Mexico, United States.
- 12 Product and Country Markets - being 4 Single Product Markets (Market Groups not counted) times 3 countries above.
FOR EACH AND EVERY PRODUCT COVERED IN EACH COUNTRY
- Retail, Foodservice and Total Historical and Forecast Demand - by volume and by value for 2007, 2011 and 2012, as well as forecasts for 2012, 2013, and 2014.
- Historical Trend - % growth by volume and value for 2007-2012.
- Forecast Growth - % growth by volume and value for 2013-2015
- Supply structure in each product and in each country in 2013: producer shares, own label share, branded share, unbranded share and artisanal share (own made for own sale, e.g. independent bakers).
- Major brands listed by country, product, holding or independent companies and subsidiaries.
For more information visit Research and Markets