Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3m6cmm/medical_fiber) has announced the addition of the "Medical Fiber Optics - Global Business Strategic Report" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Medical Fiber Optics in US$ Thousand by the following Applications: Fiberoptic Surgical Lights, Fiberoptic Dental Lights, Endoscopes, Laser Fiberoptics, Fiberoptic Sensors, and Others. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Latin America. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2009 through 2017. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
The Report Profiles 92 Companies Including Many Key and Niche Players Such As:
- Biolitec AG
- CardioGenesis Corporation
- Coherent Inc.
- IPG Photonics Corporation
- Newport Corporation
- Rofin-Sinar Technologie- Inc.
- Spectranetics Corporation
- Sunoptic Technologies LLC
- Trimedyne Inc.
- TRUMPF GmbH + Co. KG
- Vitalcor Inc.
- Applied Fiberoptics Inc
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
II. Executive Summary
1. GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW
2. FOCUS ON FIBER OPTIC TECHNOLOGY
3. REVIEW OF KEY COMPONENTS IN FIBER OPTIC INSTRUMENTS
4. MEDICAL FIBER OPTIC APPLICATIONS
5. RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH HIGH- INTENSITY LIGHT
6. APPLICATION OF FIBER OPTICS IN MEDICAL INFORMATION TRANSFER
7. TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENTS
8. PRODUCT INTRODUCTIONS/INNOVATIONS
9. PRODUCT INTRODUCTIONS/INNOVATIONS - A HISTORIC PERSPECTIVE BUILDER
10. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
11. STRATEGIC CORPORATE DEVELOPMENTS - A HISTORIC PERSPECTIVE BUILDER
12. FOCUS ON SELECT GLOBAL PLAYERS
13. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
1. THE UNITED STATES
5. ASIA PACIFIC
6. LATIN AMERICA
IV. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
Total Companies Profiled:
92 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 110)
- The United States 86
- Canada 3
- Japan 4
- Europe 14
- France 3
- Germany 6
- The United Kingdom 3
- Rest of Europe 2
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) 3
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3m6cmm/medical_fiber