- Stock Market News for May 23, 2013 Zacks - 1 hour 9 minutes ago
Comments from Federal Reserve Chairman, Ben Bernanke acted as a catalyst, pushing benchmarks to their steepest fall in past three weeks on Wednesday
- Bear of the Day: General Cable (BGC) Zacks - 7 hours ago
Near term outlook for this company remains cloudy due to declining metal prices and continued weakness in Europe.
- Bull of the Day: Flower Foods (FLO) Zacks - 7 hours ago
Growing market share and expanding margins sweeten the outlook for this baking company.
- Hedge Your Portfolio with the Equity Bear ETF Zacks - 12 hours ago
Could HDGE be a better choice for investors seeking a hedging ETF?
- Time to Buy This Aerospace and Defense ETF? Zacks - 13 hours ago
Should investors consider this aerospace and defense ETF despite the sequestration worries?
- AT&T to Connect Republic Services Zacks - 13 hours ago
AT&T Inc. will connect Republic Services Inc.'s waste management employees with its Enhanced Push-to-Talk
- Favorable Verdict for Mylan Zacks - 14 hours ago
Mylan announced that the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit has issued a favorable verdict in a patent infringement case.
- CE Mark for Abbott's Xience Xpedition 48 Zacks - 14 hours ago
Abbott Laboratories recently announced that it received CE Mark in Europe for its drug eluting stent -- Xience Xpedition 48 Everolimus Eluting Coronary Stent System
- Oceaneering, Saipem in a Deal Zacks - 14 hours ago
Oceaneering International Inc. has inked a deal with Italian oil and gas contractor Saipem.
- Switzerland ETFs in Focus on China FTA Deal Zacks - 14 hours ago
Swiss ETF investors should be paying close attention to the Free-Trade Agreement negotiations betweeen Switzerland and China.
- Merck Enters into Strategic Deal Zacks - 14 hours ago
In an attempt to boost shareholders' value, Merck -- the N.J.-based major drug manufacturer -- entered into an agreement with Goldman
- Verizon to Boost Small Cell Network Zacks - 14 hours ago
Verizon Communications Inc. announced that it will use the small cell products of its existing equipment vendors
- Norden Extends Contract with Harris Zacks - 14 hours ago
Harris Corporation announced that Denmark-based Norden AS has extended its agreement
- Positive Data on Roche Candidate Zacks - 15 hours ago
Roche recently announced positive data on its ulcerative colitis (UC) candidate, etrolizumab (RG7413), from EUCALYPTUS, a phase II induction study
- TC PipeLines Prices Unit Offer Zacks - 15 hours ago
Natural gas transporter TC PipeLines L.P. has priced a public offering of 7,700,000 common units at $43.85 a piece.
- Goldman to Invest in Japan Zacks - 15 hours ago
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. intends to invest about 50 billion yen ($487 million) in renewable energy in Japan in the next 5 years.
- Hitting Home Runs & Grand Slams, Not Loud Outs Zacks - 15 hours ago
A good coach can go a long way in baseball or investing, so get a few tips on how to improve your portfolio's batting average.
- URS Awarded U.S. Army Contract Zacks - 15 hours ago
URS Corporation recently received an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity, multiple award contract from the U.S. Army Engineering and Support Center, Huntsville, Ala.
- National Oilwell Hikes Dividend Zacks - 15 hours ago
National Oilwell Varco has recently increased its quarterly cash dividend payment by 100% to 26 cents per share, up from 13 cents per share paid in the previous quarter
- Data on Merck KGaA's L-BLP25 Zacks - 15 hours ago
Merck KGaA presented detailed results on its oncology candidate L-BLP25, from the phase III study, START.
- Data on UCB's Neupro Zacks - 15 hours ago
UCB presented data from a study showing the effect of Neupro on cardiovascular measures in patients with restless legs syndrome.
- XenoPort Resumes Horizant Supply Zacks - 15 hours ago
XenoPort commenced shipments of Horizant extended-release tablets in the US.
- EPD Poised at Neutral Zacks - 16 hours ago
We reaffirmed our Neutral recommendation on leading master limited partnership Enterprise Products Partners, L.P., on May 20, 2013.
- Northrop Gets $113.7M DoD Contract Zacks - 16 hours ago
Northrop Grumman Corporation received a contract worth $113.7 million for Full Rate Production of five E-2D Advanced Hawkeye Lot 2 airborne early warning aircrafts.
- Transocean Updates Fleet Summary Zacks - 16 hours ago
Transocean Ltd. recently issued a Fleet Update Summary for the period commencing Apr 18, 2013 to date.
- Sanofi/REGN's Dupilumab Data Published Zacks - 16 hours ago
Sanofi and partner Regeneron Pharma announced positive data from a phase IIa study evaluating dupilumab.
- Gilead's Sofosbuvir under European Review Zacks - 16 hours ago
Gilead's sofosbuvir is under review in Europe.
- FDA Designation for Synageva Candidate Zacks - 16 hours ago
Synageva BioPharma Corp. announced that it has received breakthrough therapy designation from the US Food and Drug Administration for sebelipase alfa.
- Embraer Clinches Potential $8.3B Deal Zacks - 16 hours ago
Embraer S.A. clinched a major contract with the world's largest regional airline group SkyWest Inc. to sell as many as 200 aircrafts.
- j2 Global on a Buying Spree Zacks - 16 hours ago
j2 Global Inc. is continuing with its buying spree as its subsidiary Ziff Davis Inc. announced the acquisition of NetShelter
- Swiss Issue for AMAG/Takeda's Rienso Zacks - 16 hours ago
AMAG has been informed by Takeda that the latter is recalling a specific batch of Rienso from the Swiss market.
- Xcel's Shareholders Get More Zacks - 16 hours ago
Xcel Energy increased its quarterly dividend payment by a penny.
- Top 5 Best Performing Small Cap Mutual Funds Year to Date Zacks - 16 hours ago
When investors have the willingness to take short term positions and the ability to bear a certain degree of risk, small-cap funds could be the correct choice.
- DISH Network to Acquire More Airwave Zacks - 16 hours ago
DISH Network has made an offer of $2 billion to purchase the wireless frequencies of the bankrupt wireless wholesale service provider LightSquared.
- Compuware's Covisint Files S-1 Zacks - 17 hours ago
As a part of Compuware's earlier announced restructuring initiatives, the company's fully owned subsidiary Covisint Corp recently filed an S-1 statement with the SEC.
- Reaffirming Reliance Steel at Neutral Zacks - 17 hours ago
We are retaining our Neutral recommendation on Reliance Steel.
- Additional Patent for Acorda's Ampyra Zacks - 17 hours ago
Acorda Therapeutics announced that an additional method of use patent related to Ampyra has been issued by the US Patent and Trademark Office
- Viacom Remains Neutral Zacks - 17 hours ago
We reiterate our long-term Neutral recommendation on Viacom.
- Generic Launches at Mylan Continue Zacks - 17 hours ago
Mylan announced the launch of its generic version of TriCor
- U.S. Rig Count Holds Steady at 1769 Zacks - 17 hours ago
Number of rigs searching for oil and gas in U.S. remained flat from the previous week at 1,769.
- AXIS Capital Redeems Preferreds Zacks - 17 hours ago
AXIS Capital Holdings Limited declared that it will redeem all of its outstanding preferred shares
- Owens-Illinois Reaches 52-Week High Zacks - 17 hours ago
Shares of Owens-Illinois reached a new 52-week high of $29.16 on Tuesday, May 21, 2013.
- W.R. Berkley Hikes Dividend Zacks - 17 hours ago
W. R. Berkley announces dividend increase.
- Do Stocks Tank When QE Ends? Zacks - 17 hours ago
Today, Big Ben Spoke and Markets Listened. WIll Tapering Be a Stock Bull's Waterloo?
- BSX Entangled in Patent Issues Zacks - 18 hours ago
Boston Scientific's 190 stent systems seized in Germany due to patent infringement.
- Caterpillar's April Sales Down 9% Zacks - 18 hours ago
Caterpillar's sales for for the three months ending Apr 2013 declined 9%.
- Ratings on Montpelier Affirmed Zacks - 18 hours ago
A.M. Best Co. has confirmed the Financial Strength Rating (FSR) and Issuer Credit Rating (ICR) of Montpelier Reinsurance Ltd.
- Omnicom Maintains Steady Dividend Zacks - 18 hours ago
Omnicom recently declared a second quarter 2013 dividend of 40 cents per share or $1.60 on an annualized basis.
- Safeway Slips to Neutral Zacks - 18 hours ago
We downgrade our long-term recommendation on Safeway to Neutral.
- NCI Buildings Down to Underperform Zacks - 18 hours ago
We have downgraded our recommendation on NCI Building Systems from Neutral to Underperform.