- Yahoo Redesigns Flickr to Make It 'Awesome Again' Entrepreneur - Tue 21 May, 2013 4:09 AM IST
At a press event, Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer calls new design 'heart-stoppingly beautiful.'
- Pinterest Pins Will Promote Product Pricing, Availability and … Entrepreneur - Tue 21 May, 2013 1:26 AM IST
The 'Pin It' button will also be available over mobile apps, the popular social network says.
- 7 Things to Consider Before Buying Disability Insurance Entrepreneur - Mon 20 May, 2013 10:00 PM IST
Consider these essential details when deciding between disability insurance policies.
- The 5 Branding Rules of Attraction Entrepreneur - Mon 20 May, 2013 9:30 PM IST
Your brand draws customers to your business. Here are the elements you should consider when designing it.
- When to Hire a Design Firm to Get Your Logo Just Right Entrepreneur - Mon 20 May, 2013 9:30 PM IST
Struggling to convey your startup's value to consumers? Team with the right design firm for branding that fits.
- Mobile Apps to Make Business Travel Easier Entrepreneur - Mon 20 May, 2013 9:00 PM IST
Use these mobile tools to find parking faster, navigate smarter and even locate more desirable airplane seats.
- In Yahoo Deal, Tumblr Becomes the Next $1 Billion Startup Entrepreneur - Mon 20 May, 2013 8:54 PM IST
The blogging platform's 26-year-old founder, David Karp, will stay on as chief executive.
- 7 Ways to Make Your Business Card Your Best Marketing Tool Entrepreneur - Mon 20 May, 2013 7:30 PM IST
If you haven't put much thought into your business card, you're missing out on a great marketing opportunity. Here are six ways your business card design and delivery can get you noticed.
- Accepting Bitcoin Payments: The Risks and Benefits Entrepreneur - Mon 20 May, 2013 4:30 PM IST
What business owners need to know about receiving the progressive digital currency.
- The Experimental Nature of Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh Entrepreneur - Mon 20 May, 2013 3:30 PM IST
In the first of a four-part series, a look at how the serial entrepreneur is betting on startups to revitalize Las Vegas with his $350 million Downtown Project.
- How International Franchisors Are Making a Name for Themselves … Entrepreneur - Sun 19 May, 2013 7:30 PM IST
Overcoming cultural and legal differences to stake a claim in the U.S.
- Google CEO Larry Page's Vocal Condition and Breaking the Silence … Entrepreneur - Sat 18 May, 2013 8:30 PM IST
How business owners can keep a company moving forward, even when the boss is sick.
- How Home Soda Making Devices Became the Next Big Thing Entrepreneur - Sat 18 May, 2013 7:30 PM IST
Sales of a carbonation device go from flat to sparkling.
- Behind the Scenes: What It's Really Like to Pitch for a Spot … Entrepreneur - Sat 18 May, 2013 3:55 AM IST
Meet the entrepreneurs who lined up to pitch to casting directors of the ABC reality TV show.
- Google Glass Adds Facebook, Tumblr and 5 Other New Apps Entrepreneur - Sat 18 May, 2013 12:05 AM IST
Read about new Google Glass apps, Yahoo's interest in buying Tumblr, Jelly's major investors and more social-media news.
- Congress to Google: Glass Privacy Issues Must Be Taken Serio … Entrepreneur - Fri 17 May, 2013 10:00 PM IST
In a letter to chief executive Larry Page, lawmakers demand answers on how the tech giant plans to protect citizens' private data.
- A Franchisee Gym Pumps up Profits by Going Green Entrepreneur - Fri 17 May, 2013 9:30 PM IST
A Retro Fitness franchisee cut their electricity costs by adding eco-friendly features.
- Creating a Prototype Immediately and 4 More Business Tips From … Entrepreneur - Fri 17 May, 2013 8:00 PM IST
Read the best tips of the week from Entrepreneur.com, from why you should build a prototype early to why you need a team of "front stabbers."
- Why Entrepreneurs Choose Freedom Over Money Entrepreneur - Fri 17 May, 2013 7:30 PM IST
Starting your own business often means thankless hours, measly pay and the stress of being at the helm. Yet entrepreneurs report greater job satisfaction than their employed counterparts. Here's why.
- Your Obamacare Confusion Is an Insurance Broker's Opportunit … Entrepreneur - Fri 17 May, 2013 4:30 PM IST
Health reform's complexities have spurred some brokers to re-boot their approach to clients.
- Facebook Hits and Misses Since Its IPO Entrepreneur - Fri 17 May, 2013 3:30 PM IST
A year after its initial public offering, we look back at the social media giant's highs and lows as a public company.
- A Year Later: Facebook Since Its IPO Entrepreneur - Fri 17 May, 2013 3:30 PM IST
Reflecting on the social media giant's highs and lows since going public.
- 5 Ways to Sneak Fitness Into Your Day Entrepreneur - Thu 16 May, 2013 10:00 PM IST
Don't have time to make it to the gym? Try these tips to incorporate physical activity into your workday.
- New Service Aims to Simplify Ecommerce Payments Entrepreneur - Thu 16 May, 2013 9:30 PM IST
Ribbon allows for one-click payments via any user platform.
- Why Raising Capital Is a 4-Step Process Entrepreneur - Thu 16 May, 2013 8:30 PM IST
Seeking funding for your business shouldn't be a one-time endeavor. Here are four stages of business development that can serve as a road map for your funding strategy.
- How to Make Sure There's a Market for Your Business Idea Entrepreneur - Thu 16 May, 2013 8:00 PM IST
No matter how great your idea, if you don't have a solid market, you're wasting your time. Here are four ways to be more strategic about positioning your business idea for the right customers.
- Memorable Management Blunders From 'The Office' Entrepreneur - Thu 16 May, 2013 7:30 PM IST
To mark the series finale of the popular NBC sitcom, here's a look back at a few of Michael Scott's not-so-shining moments as a boss.
- Ways to Crack Down on Cargo Theft Entrepreneur - Thu 16 May, 2013 7:00 PM IST
Answering these 8 simple questions can help keep your merchandise safe from theft in transit.
- 6 Ways Google Glass Can Supercharge Your Workflow Entrepreneur - Thu 16 May, 2013 3:30 PM IST
From eliminating web search to streamlining email, how Google's computerized glasses can improve your productivity.
- Google Maps Is About to Get More Personal Entrepreneur - Thu 16 May, 2013 3:12 AM IST
In a major redesign, Google's popular tool will deliver maps that are tailored to a user's search history.
- Google+ Gets a Major Makeover Entrepreneur - Thu 16 May, 2013 2:47 AM IST
At its I/O developer's conference, Google said it is making more than 40 changes to its budding social network in an effort to simplify the design.
- 3 Lessons for Seasoned Entrepreneurs From CNBC's 'Crowd Rule … Entrepreneur - Wed 15 May, 2013 11:00 PM IST
Even experienced business owners can fall into counterproductive habits. The premier episode of CNBC's new small business reality show aims to solve them.
- What to Do If You Hate Your Brand Entrepreneur - Wed 15 May, 2013 9:30 PM IST
Four steps to building your brand into something that's more true to you.
- 3 Ways to Find Your Next Brilliant Product Idea Entrepreneur - Wed 15 May, 2013 8:00 PM IST
How you can harness your best business ideas and bring them to life.
- The Salary Dilemma: Should You Be Open About Employee Pay? Entrepreneur - Wed 15 May, 2013 7:30 PM IST
Deciding whether to be transparent about employee compensation can be tricky. But if your office gets talking, the choice is out of your hands. Here are three ways to handle the issue with care.
- Crowdfunding Goes Mainstream: Why Donald Trump and Google Are … Entrepreneur - Wed 15 May, 2013 3:35 AM IST
Google and Donald Trump have invested big money in crowdfunding projects, RocketHub and A&E are teaming up, and new CNBC reality show 'Crowd Rules' premieres tonight.
- Microsoft Integrates Outlook With Google Chat Entrepreneur - Wed 15 May, 2013 1:50 AM IST
Outlook users will now be able to use Google Talk without ever using Gmail.
- BlackBerry to Bring Popular 'BBM' App to Android and iOS Dev … Entrepreneur - Wed 15 May, 2013 1:14 AM IST
Starting this summer, non-BlackBerry smartphone users will be able to use the instant messaging tool.
- Penguin 2.0: What to Expect From Google's Next Search Update Entrepreneur - Tue 14 May, 2013 11:00 PM IST
Three tips for how you can prepare your site for another big wave of changes to search.
- How to Protect Your Business From Personal Legal Trouble Entrepreneur - Tue 14 May, 2013 10:30 PM IST
Without taking the proper steps to protect your company, you could be putting it at risk in the event of personal issues like a divorce or a car accident. Here are steps to help you plan ahead.
- The Best Way to Dispose of Old Gadgets Entrepreneur - Tue 14 May, 2013 9:30 PM IST
From erasing your data to finding an e-waste recycler, here's what you need to know when you're ready to let go of your old tech.
- How to Think Like a Confident Leader Entrepreneur - Tue 14 May, 2013 9:00 PM IST
A vital step to success is believing in yourself. Here are three tips help you boost your confidence.
- Lessons From Fair Trade on How to Make Your Brand Message More … Entrepreneur - Tue 14 May, 2013 8:46 PM IST
More than a third of adults in the U.S. recognize the Fair Trade logo. Here's a look at their best practices to help you sharpen your brand.
- I Screwed Up: How 3 Famed Entrepreneurs Learned From Failure Entrepreneur - Tue 14 May, 2013 8:30 PM IST
Barbara Corcoran, David Mintz and Fran Tarkenton reveal their biggest business mistakes and the lessons they learned.
- Tech Startups That Are Strengthening Real-World Security Entrepreneur - Tue 14 May, 2013 7:30 PM IST
These can be dangerous times, but thanks to these innovative, crime-fighting companies, we all might be a little safer.
- 10 Questions to Ask Before Naming Your Business Entrepreneur - Tue 14 May, 2013 7:22 PM IST
A strong business name helps define your company in the market. Here is a guide to making yours meaningful and memorable.
- Fast-Growing Organic Food Startup Acquired by French Food-and-Beverage … Entrepreneur - Mon 13 May, 2013 10:15 PM IST
Paris-based Danone has purchased a majority stake in Happy Family -- a deal reportedly worth hundreds of millions of dollars.
- Free Online Service Matches Small Businesses With Lenders Entrepreneur - Mon 13 May, 2013 7:30 PM IST
An art school uses an online lending matchmaker to find capital.
- Networking Fundamentals to Boost Your Bottom Line Entrepreneur - Mon 13 May, 2013 7:30 PM IST
Effective networking involves more than just reaching out to people and showing your face at events. Here are four key ways to use networking as an effective growth strategy for your business.
- U.S. Small Businesses Expect Improved Sales Prospects (Infog … Entrepreneur - Mon 13 May, 2013 6:32 PM IST
A new survey shows that entrepreneurs in the U.S. are optimistic about domestic business growth.