- Sanofi Relies on Axway to Future-Proof their Infrastructure and … Business Wire - 2 minutes 54 seconds ago
With operations in more than 100 countries and more than 110,000 staff, global healthcare company Sanofi needed a way to streamline processes and transform its technology infrastructure into an efficient global network.
- Elekta Nomination Committee’s proposals for the 2013 Annual General … Business Wire - 10 minutes ago
- Dialog Semiconductor Introduces the World's Lowest Power Bluetooth(R) … Business Wire - 22 minutes ago
Dialog Semiconductor plc , a provider of highly integrated power management, audio and short-range wireless technologies, today launched SmartBond - the world's lowest power and smallest Bluetooth Smart System-on-Chip which more than doubles the battery life of an app-enabled smartphone accessory or computer peripheral …
- Drummond Group and ThreeSteps Pty Ltd Announce Joint Venture … Business Wire - 1 hour 2 minutes ago
Drummond Group Inc., a leader in global software testing, and ThreeSteps Pty Ltd, an Australian data integration firm, have teamed up to build a test harness, ComplianceTest.net, t
- Gemalto and Encore Networks Partner to Provide M2M Wireless Solutions … Business Wire - 1 hour 2 minutes ago
- Sciaroni & Associates: Ruling Endorses Investment in Cambodi … Business Wire - 1 hour 3 minutes ago
Sciaroni & Associates:
- Toshiba to Start Mass Production of Next Generation NAND Flash … Business Wire - 1 hour 4 minutes ago
- Bretford Hosts All-New Webinar on High School Communities and … Business Wire - 1 hour 36 minutes ago
Bretford Manufacturing, Inc.®, a United States manufacturer of dependable furniture products that improve how people work and learn, is continuing its popular webinar program focused on agile learning with a brand new session, “High School Communities and Learning Commons,” taking place on Wednesday, May 22 at 2:00 p.m …
- Petroleum Development Oman and GlassPoint Commission the Middle … Business Wire - 1 hour 39 minutes ago
- Amazon Web Services Achieves FedRAMP Compliance for AWS GovCloud … Business Wire - 2 hours 1 minute ago
Amazon Web Services, Inc. , an Amazon.com company , today announced AWS GovCloud and all U.S. AWS Regions have received an Agency Authority to Operate from the U.S.
- Orange Business Services expands reach of Flexible Computing … Business Wire - 2 hours 2 minutes ago
Orange Business Services today announced the expansion of Flexible Computing, an Infrastructure as a Service offer. With 500 customers already operating from its European platform, Flexible Computing is now available from cloud-ready data centers in North America and Asia.
- HGST Launches the Highest Capacity Hard Drive for the Mainstream … Business Wire - 2 hours 2 minutes ago
- SanDisk Advances Its Industry-Leading Manufacturing Technolo … Business Wire - 2 hours 2 minutes ago
SanDisk Corporation , a global leader in flash memory storage solutions, today announced it has begun customer sampling of flash memory products based on its industry
- NetSpend Holdings, Inc. Announces New Special Meeting Date Business Wire - 2 hours 14 minutes ago
NetSpend Holdings, Inc. , a leading provider of general-purpose reloadable prepaid debit cards and related financial services to
- DISH and Sprint to Begin Due Diligence, Engage in Talks Business Wire - 2 hours 35 minutes ago
DISH Network Corporation today responded to Sprint Nextel Corporation’s announcement that it has received a waiver of various provisions under th
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation Makes $1 Million Cash Donation … Business Wire - 3 hours ago
Chesapeake Energy Corporation today announced it will make a cash donation of $1 million to the American Red Cross to be used in the rescue and recovery efforts to aid the victims of the devastating tornadoes that hit Moore, Oklahoma earlier today.
- B&G Foods Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Senior Not … Business Wire - 3 hours ago
B&G Foods, Inc. announced today the pricing of a registered public offering of $700.0 million aggregate principal amount of 4.625% senior notes due 2021 at a price to the public of 100% of their face value.
- Equinix Strengthens NYSE Technologies’ Expansion in Hong Kong … Business Wire - 4 hours ago
Equinix, Inc. , the global interconnection and data center company, today announced that NYSE Technologies, the commercial technology unit of NYSE Euronext , has extended its global trading network into Equinix’s International Business Exchange data centers in Hong Kong and Tokyo.
- Samsung Now Producing High-Performance SSD for Enterprise Servers … Business Wire - 4 hours ago
- Websense INVESTOR ALERT by the Former Attorney General of Louisiana: … Business Wire - 4 hours ago
Former Attorney General of Louisiana Charles C. Foti, Jr., Esq. and the law firm of Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC announce that KSF has commenced an investigation into the Board of Directors of Websense, Inc.
- Maui Land & Pineapple Back in NYSE Compliance Business Wire - 4 hours ago
Maui Land & Pineapple Company, Inc. has been informed by the New York Stock Exchange that it is now considered a “company back in compliance” with the NYSE’s continued listing standards.
- SoftBank Provides Sprint with Additional Waiver under Merger … Business Wire - 5 hours ago
SoftBank Corp. today provided Sprint with a waiver of certain provisions under the merger agreement between the companies. The waiver will enable Sprint to provide DISH Network Corporation access to certain non-public information for due diligence purposes, and to engage in discussions and negotiations with DISH regarding …
- Hagens Berman Investigating Apple Inc., Others Regarding Tax-Avoidance … Business Wire - 5 hours ago
Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP, a law firm dedicated to protecting the interests of whistleblowers, today announced that particularly in light of recent news involving potential w
- Sprint Provides Transaction Update Business Wire - 5 hours ago
Sprint Nextel today announced that it has received from SoftBank Corp. a waiver of various provisions of the merger agreement between Sprint and SoftBank. The waiver will permit Sprint and its representatives to furnish non-public information concerning Sprint to DISH Network Corp.
- Florence Shapiro Receives The Junior League’s Mary Harriman Community … Business Wire - 5 hours ago
The Association of Junior Leagues International, Inc. today announced that Florence Shapiro, a long-time member of the Texas Senate and member of the Junior League of Collin County, has been awarded the 2013 Mary Harriman Community Leadership Award for a lifetime of achievement, both within her League and community as well …
- Samson Oil & Gas Operational Advisory Business Wire - 6 hours ago
Samson Oil & Gas Limited advises on the following operations:
- Seidio Unveils the OBEX, a Waterproof Case for the Samsung Galaxy … Business Wire - 6 hours ago
Seidio, a leading manufacturer of professional mobile accessories, unveils the OBEX for Samsung Galaxy S4. It’s a custom-made waterproof and drop-proof case for the S4, and the ultimate defense against the elements.
- Law Offices of Todd M. Garber Announces Investigation of IEC … Business Wire - 6 hours ago
The Law Offices of Todd M. Garber announces that it is investigating potential claims against IEC Electronics Corp. concerning possible violations of federal securities laws.
- Eos Energy Storage Raises $15 Million from Strategic Investors … Business Wire - 6 hours ago
Eos Energy Storage announced today the completion of its $15 million Series B financing round with participation from a syndicate of 21 strategic and financial investors. The round
- Quad/Graphics Declares Quarterly Dividend Business Wire - 6 hours ago
Quad/Graphics, Inc., today announced that its board of directors approved a quarterly dividend of $0.30 per share payable on June 21, 2013, to shareholders of record as of June 10,
- Genesis Energy, L.P. to Present at NAPTP MLP Conference Business Wire - 6 hours ago
Genesis Energy, L.P. announced today that Grant E. Sims, CEO, will make a scheduled presentation at 2013 MLP Investor Conference sponsored by the National Association of Publicly Traded Partnerships .
Juan E. Monteverde, a partner at Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP, a leading national securities firm headquartered in New York City, is investigating the Board of Directors of BBX Capital Corporation for potential breaches of fiduciary duties in connection with their conduct related to the sale of the Company to BFC Financial Corporation …
Juan E. Monteverde, a partner at Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP, a leading national securities firm headquartered in New York City, is investigating the Board of Directors of Market Leader, Inc.
Juan Monteverde, a partner at Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP, a leading national securities firm headquartered in New York City, is investigating the Board of Directors of Theragenics Corporation for potential breaches of fiduciary duties in connection with the receipt of a going private proposal from Juniper Investment Company, …
Juan E. Monteverde, a partner at Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP, a leading national securities firm headquartered in New York City, is investigating the Board of Directors of Pioneer Southwest Energy Partners L.P.
Juan Monteverde, a partner at Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP, a leading national securities firm headquartered in New York City, is investigating the Board of Directors of CFS Bancorp Inc.
Juan E. Monteverde, a partner at Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP, a leading national securities firm headquartered in New York City, is investigating the Board of Directors of Websense, Inc.
- Multiple Target ALS Drug Ready for Genervon's Phase 2 Trial Business Wire - 7 hours ago
Multiple targets, highly effective, breakthrough therapy for ALS sufferers may now be within reach. Winston Ko, the CEO of Genervon Biopharmaceuticals, will be presenting on Friday
- InnerWorkings to Participate in the Craig Hallum Institutional … Business Wire - 7 hours ago
InnerWorkings , a leading global marketing supply chain company today announced that Chief Executive Officer Eric D. Belcher will participate in the Craig Hallum Capit
- Southern California Edison Reaches Settlement in Malibu Wildfire … Business Wire - 7 hours ago
Southern California Edison and the Safety and Enforcement Division of the California Public Utilities Commission have reached an agreement to settle an administrative proceed
- UBSI Chairman Richard Adams Reports to Shareholders Business Wire - 7 hours ago
United Bankshares, Inc. , an $8.3 billion regional banking company with dual headquarters in Charleston, W.Va. and Washington, D.C., held its annual meeting of shareh
- Liberty Global to Present at the Barclays Global Technology, … Business Wire - 7 hours ago
Liberty Global, Inc. will be presenting at the Barclays Global Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 at 2:10 p.m.
- Concho Resources Inc. Announces Pricing of Senior Unsecured … Business Wire - 7 hours ago
Concho Resources Inc. today announced that it has priced an upsized offering of an additional $850 million of aggregate principal amount of its 5.5% senior unsecured notes due 2023.
- Adak Seafood Processing Equipment to Be Sold at Auction Business Wire - 8 hours ago
Hilco Industrial, a world leader in industrial machinery and equipment auctions, will conduct the sale of over 500 lots of seafood processing equipment formerly owned by a very large seafood company.
- Life Partners Holdings, Inc. Announces Annual Meeting Dates Business Wire - 8 hours ago
Life Partners Holdings, Inc. , parent company of Life Partners, Inc., announced today that its annual meeting of shareholders will be held on Monday, August 5, 2013.
- The Dallas Morning News Hires Veteran Watchdog Consumer Columnist … Business Wire - 8 hours ago
The Dallas Morning News has hired Dave Lieber as its new consumer columnist. Known largely for his twice weekly ‘Watchdog’ column in the Fort Worth Star-Telegram for the past 20 ye
- ACE USA’s Paul Cunney to Participate in Panel on Privacy & Network … Business Wire - 8 hours ago
ACE USA, the U.S.-based retail operating division of the ACE Group, today announced that Paul Cunney, Vice President, ACE Public Entity Practice Leader will participate in a sessio
- Valspar Declares Quarterly Dividend Business Wire - 8 hours ago
The Valspar Corporation today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.23 per share on the company’s common stock. The dividend is payab
- Fitch Rates Hernando County, FL's Water and Sewer Revs 'AA-'; … Business Wire - 8 hours ago
Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AA-' rating to the following Hernando County, FL revenue bonds:
- Fitch Places One Class of BALL 2009-UBER1 on Rating Watch Ne … Business Wire - 8 hours ago
Fitch Ratings has placed one class of Banc of America Large Loan, Inc.'s Banc of America Re-REMIC Trust 2009, commercial mortgage certificate-backed certificates, series 2009-UBER1