- Google wants 'rational tax system' following criticism … ANI - Thu 23 May, 2013 5:26 PM IST
London, May 23 (ANI): Google chairman Eric Schmidt has called for a more rational and predictable international tax system following widespread criticism over the company's failure to have a more transparent ...
- EU leaders talk tough on tackling Amazon, Google over … Reuters - Wed 22 May, 2013 10:29 PM IST
Britain, France and Germany called for stricter rules to stop companies such as Google, Apple and Amazon aggressively avoiding taxes in austerity bitten Europe, while acknowledging they had done nothing ...
- Apple CEO Cook Defends Taxes Paid, Urges Big Refor … Investor's Business Daily - Wed 22 May, 2013 3:23 AM IST
Inside Real Estate/Staff, New Issue America/New Issue Pipeline, Industry Snapshot/Default, New Issue America/Default, Making Money/Investor's Corner, Front Page News/Feature Story, Front Page News/General ...
- Ireland rejects blame for Apple's low tax rate Reuters - Tue 21 May, 2013 10:27 PM IST
Ireland said on Tuesday it was not to blame for Apple Inc's low global tax payments and had no special rate deal with the company after the U.S. Senate said it paid little or no tax on tens of billions ...
- 17 Great American Companies That Keep Mountains Of … Business Insider - Tue 21 May, 2013 9:00 PM IST
General Electric, Google, Coca Cola — all American companies with billions offshore.
- Apple accused of billion-dollar tax evading scheme ANI - Tue 21 May, 2013 5:20 PM IST
London, May 21(ANI): Apple has been accused of evading taxes in UK by creating offshore entities that are not tax resident anywhere, a Senate committee has alleged.
- Liberty Tax Service Offers Assistance to Powerball … GlobeNewswire - Mon 20 May, 2013 11:30 PM IST
VIRGINIA BEACH Va. -- via PRWEB - Liberty Tax Service, a subsidiary of JTH Holding, Inc. , is offering free tax preparation along with distribution advice to the winner(s) of Saturday night's $590.5M Powerball ...
- The Smith Maneuver: A Canadian Mortgage Tax-Deductible … Investopedia - Fri 17 May, 2013 6:10 PM IST
Canadian mortgages aren’t tax-deductible like the U.S.-based mortgages, but there's a way around this hurdle.
- Amazon pays mere 2.4 million pounds tax on 4.3 billion … ANI - Thu 16 May, 2013 4:57 PM IST
London, May 16 (ANI): Amazon's UK subsidiary has paid 2.4 million pounds as corporate tax as it earned sales worth 4.3 billion pounds last year.
- Texas Coalition for Affordable Power: Senate Bill 1364 … Business Wire - Thu 16 May, 2013 4:30 PM IST
The following commentary is by Dr. Randy Moravec, Executive Director of the Texas Coalition for Affordable Power: Did you know your electric company may be charging you for taxes t
- Intuit Names David Williams Chief Tax Officer Business Wire - Wed 1 May, 2013 1:30 AM IST
Intuit Inc. has named David Williams as chief tax officer. In this newly created position, Williams will lead the company’s tax strategy, including implementing prog
- SECU’s Tax Preparation Services Helps 77,000+ Members … Business Wire - Tue 30 Apr, 2013 7:20 PM IST
Wrapping up another tax return season, State Employees’ Credit Union is pleased to report that it helped more than 77,000 North Carolina taxpayers claim nearly $104 million in refunds, saving these taxpayers approximately $9.4 million in preparation fees! A flexible “no appointment” process made it possible for SECU tax …
- The "Next Big Idea" seminars come to India ANI - Wed 24 Apr, 2013 5:07 PM IST
New Delhi, Apr. 24 (ANI): A series of seminars to engage Indian Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) interested in expanding operations into North America via Toronto, Ontario. The "Next Big ...
- Google boss Schmidt defends search giants tax avoidance … ANI - Tue 23 Apr, 2013 11:10 AM IST
London, Apr 23 (ANI): Google's chairman, Eric Schmidt, has defended his firm's tax avoidance policies in the UK, saying that the Internet search giant 'fully complies with the law'.
- Global economy can bounce back: Chidambaram ANI - Sun 21 Apr, 2013 2:22 PM IST
Washington, April 21 (ANI): Addressing the International Monetary Finance Committee here, visiting Indian Finance Minister P. Chidambaram has said the global economy can bounce back if the advanced economies ...