- AICPA to Host Briefing on Expiring Federal Tax Provisions … Business Wire - Wed 13 Nov, 2013 12:27 AM IST
- Dennis Brager Announces That Meredith Vincent is an … GlobeNewswire - Wed 6 Nov, 2013 9:41 PM IST
LOS ANGELES -- Dennis Brager, the founder of the Brager Tax Law Group, announced that Meredith Vincent has recently gained the status of Enrolled Agent. "Ms. Vincent has eight years of combined experience ...
- Strategies for Your Health Savings Account Kiplinger - Mon 4 Nov, 2013 10:30 AM IST
Many HSA plans let you invest in mutual funds or stocks, not just low-interest savings accounts.
- India asks IBM to pay $866 mln in outstanding tax - … Reuters - Sat 2 Nov, 2013 3:46 PM IST
Indian tax authorities have asked IBM's(NYS:IBM - News) local unit to pay 53.57 billion rupees in outstanding income tax on fiscal 2009 revenue, media reported on Saturday. In an emailed statement, an IBM India spokeswoman confirmed the company had received a tax notice, but declined to comment on the amount of tax liability …
- Tax Talk Today Features Duane Gillen and Darren Guillot, … Business Wire - Thu 24 Oct, 2013 5:42 PM IST
Tax Talk Today®, an online series of webcasts educating tax professionals on current and critical tax issues, announced the topics for its October program, “Advocating For Clients With Exam Or Collection Issues”.
- The Road Ahead For Entrepreneurs And Tax Reform Entrepreneur - Wed 23 Oct, 2013 2:00 AM IST
Tax reform is happening. Kind of. And slowly. Here are some predictions of how it might all play out.
- Lavante Alliance with CTI Enables Companies to Meet … Business Wire - Tue 22 Oct, 2013 6:30 PM IST
Lavante Inc., the leading provider of SaaS-based supplier management and profit recovery solutions, and Compliance Technologies International, LLP , the leader in cutting-edge
- Ideal Tax Plan for Newlyweds – to be Happy & Wealt … MoneyWorks4me.com - Fri 18 Oct, 2013 3:33 PM IST
Marriage heralds a crucial life stage, where life enters a beautiful phase. The finances and risk profile of a family as a unit as well as their lifestyle also undergoes a rapid change and so does the ...
- How to Save More Before the End of the Year US News - Tue 15 Oct, 2013 8:00 PM IST
As the new year approaches, Jake Gibson, 31, has a few last-minute money moves to make. The co-founder of NerdWallet.com tries to give between 5 and 10 percent of his annual income to charity each year. ...
- Best tax saving plan, as you enter the tax world!! MoneyWorks4me.com - Fri 11 Oct, 2013 11:46 AM IST
Getting your first job, the credit of your first salary – all are occasions worth remembrance. Do you realize, this also marks your entry into a world, which is driven by money? Suddenly you find yourself ...
- Tax Plan that best suits your stage of life MoneyWorks4me.com - Fri 4 Oct, 2013 12:16 PM IST
Come January – February and everybody starts to think of the income taxes. Income taxes, most likely are one of the largest expense one encounters over lifetime, may be bigger than owning a home or the ...
- The Tax Implications of Supporting Adult Children US News - Mon 30 Sep, 2013 10:17 PM IST
For college students who graduated during the recession, finding a job to pay rent and student loans hasn't been easy. Countless millennials - often called the boomerang generation - have moved back home ...
- Tax Confusion Awaits Same-Sex Married Couples In Many … Business Insider - Mon 30 Sep, 2013 8:51 PM IST
Because of this summer's Supreme Court ruling...
- The Tax Break Most 'Green' Entrepreneurs Forget Entrepreneur - Tue 24 Sep, 2013 2:00 AM IST
If your business is involved in green design or construction, you could be leaving hundreds of thousands of dollars in tax write-offs on the table. Here's how to stop.
- BB&T to Incur $250M Charges Zacks - Tue 24 Sep, 2013 12:10 AM IST
BB&T Corporation's tax claim of $688 million from the Internal Revenue System (IRS) was recently ruled out by the U.S. Court of Federal Claims.