- NY sets new rules for tax preparers Associated Press - Mon 3 Mar, 2014 9:42 PM IST
The Cuomo administration has set new regulations for paid tax preparers in New York, saying they will reduce errors and possible fraud. According to the governor's office, the rules apply to some 40,000 ...
- Obamacare and Your Taxes: What You Need to Know No … Entrepreneur - Mon 3 Mar, 2014 7:30 PM IST
- CCAGW Submits Comment Regarding IRS Proposed Rule on … Business Wire - Sat 1 Mar, 2014 12:31 AM IST
On Thursday, February 27, 2014, Council for Citizens Against Government Waste President Tom Schatz joined hundreds of thousands of concerned citizens and advocacy groups submitting comments in response to the Notice of Proposed Rule Making issued by the Internal Revenue Service on November 29, 2013.
- Common errors you should avoid while investing to save … India Today Group - Sat 1 Mar, 2014 12:03 AM IST
There are many people who make costly financial mistakes every year between January and March while investing to save tax or declaring expenses against which they can claim tax deduction. Money Today talks ...
- Saline County, Ark., Going Paperless With Property … Business Wire - Fri 28 Feb, 2014 5:30 PM IST
- Sweeping Tax Reform Proposal Would End Tax-Exempt Status … Business Insider - Thu 27 Feb, 2014 10:15 PM IST
In the sweeping tax reform discussion...
- No tax on redemption of mutual funds India Today Group - Thu 27 Feb, 2014 4:02 PM IST
In a big relief to mutual fund investors, the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) has clarified that no additional tax will be levied on redemptions or repurchase of units and issue of bonus units.
- How Savvy Consumers Use Their Tax Refunds Business Wire - Wed 26 Feb, 2014 10:15 PM IST
It’s tax season, and many Americans look forward to receiving a refund. For savvy taxpayers, a refund provides an opportunity to make good use of the cash, whether by paying down d
- What If Your Tax Preparer is Not Legal? Business Wire - Tue 25 Feb, 2014 11:37 PM IST
Verifying a tax preparer is legal may seem obvious, yet each year too many consumers will still make their choice on a whim.
- Kaman Corp. Appoints Lyon Vice President Business Wire - Tue 25 Feb, 2014 6:30 PM IST
Kaman Corporation today announced that Michael J. Lyon has been appointed to the position of Vice President - Tax, reporting to Robert Starr, Senior Vice President and
- Kevin Durant suing ex accountant over tax troubles Associated Press - Fri 21 Feb, 2014 12:10 AM IST
Thunder forward Kevin Durant is suing his former accountant over what the star NBA star says are mistakes in his taxes. Attorneys for Durant say in the federal lawsuit filed last month that California-based ...
- Survey Finds Americans Plan to Save and Invest This … Business Wire - Thu 20 Feb, 2014 7:00 PM IST
Many Americans plan to act responsibly when it comes to the money they receive from income tax refunds, according to a recent survey of 1,000 investors released by TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation .
- The S Corp Deadline Is Approaching: What to Know Entrepreneur - Wed 19 Feb, 2014 9:00 PM IST
- Tax Preparer Solutions and Jackson Hewitt(R) Sign Private-Label … GlobeNewswire - Wed 19 Feb, 2014 5:36 PM IST
MORRISVILLE, N.C. -- via PRWEB - Tax Preparer Solutions (TPS) and Jackson Hewitt Tax Service(R) have partnered for the 2014 tax season to provide robust online tax preparation and filing capabilities through ...
- 4 Surprising Ways Taxes Can Affect Your Credit Business Insider - Fri 14 Feb, 2014 8:45 PM IST
Most people disdain a steep credit card or tax...