- Fitch Affirms Idaho Housing & Finance Association's … Business Wire - 1 hour 15 minutes ago
Fitch Ratings has affirmed the following ratings to Idaho Housing and Finance Association's single-family mortgage bonds as follows:
- Stonegate Mortgage Corporation Raises $115 Million … Business Wire - 2 hours 59 minutes ago
Stonegate Mortgage Corporation, a leading specialty financial services firm focused on the U.S. residential mortgage market, announced today that it has raised $115 million in a private offering of its common stock.
- Chase Helps 126,000 Homeowners in Completing the National … Business Wire - Tue 21 May, 2013 8:07 PM IST
Chase has helped 126,000 homeowners as it completed its consumer relief requirements under the National Mortgage Settlement two years ahead of time, the company announced today. Ch
- Bank of America Assisted 366,000 Customers With National … Business Wire - Tue 21 May, 2013 7:32 PM IST
Less than a year after beginning implementation of principal reduction and other consumer relief programs under the National Mortgage Settlement , Bank of America completed and approved assistance to about 320,000 customers totaling $29.2 billion in aggregate relief across all settlement programs through March 31.
- Wells Fargo Helps Nearly 93,000 Customers Through National … Business Wire - Tue 21 May, 2013 6:43 PM IST
Wells Fargo & Co. reported today that as of March 31, 2013, the company had fulfilled an estimated 90 percent of its $4.3 billion consumer relief and refinance commitment under the National Mortgage Settlement according to its latest scheduled report to the Office of Mortgage Settlement Oversight.
- Fay Servicing Launches Special Servicing Hiring In … Business Wire - Tue 21 May, 2013 6:30 PM IST
Fay Servicing, a special servicer that manages distressed and at-risk residential mortgages, has launched a new hiring initiative to attract qualified mortgage professionals with o
- Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. Executive Makes Move … Business Wire - Tue 21 May, 2013 4:41 PM IST
- Treliant Risk Advisors Grows Mortgage and Risk Management … Business Wire - Tue 21 May, 2013 2:02 AM IST
Treliant Risk Advisors continues to expand its mortgage and risk management capacity in support of growing bank, non-bank, and mortgage company needs for integrated, business-oriented solutions.
- US Debt Ventures Secures $100 Million Credit Facil … Business Wire - Mon 20 May, 2013 8:46 PM IST
US Debt Ventures, a private equity firm that has acquired over $750MM in non-performing loans to date, today announced that it has secured a $100 million revolving credit facility from a major financial institution.
- ISGN Appoints Former Xerox Executive Nancy Alley to … Business Wire - Mon 20 May, 2013 6:30 PM IST
ISGN Corporation™ , a leading provider of end-to-end technology solutions and services to the U.S. mortgage industry, today announced the addition of former Xerox executive Nancy Alley as its chief product officer.
- Churchill Mortgage Strengthens Team, Promotes 16 Industry … Business Wire - Mon 20 May, 2013 6:30 PM IST
Churchill Mortgage, a leader in the mortgage industry providing conventional, FHA, VA and USDA residential mortgages across 26 states, today announced the promotions of 16 employee
- Enterprise Bank & Trust Completes Gorman & Gorman Home … GlobeNewswire - Mon 20 May, 2013 4:30 PM IST
ST. LOUIS -- Enterprise Bank & Trust, the banking subsidiary of Enterprise Financial Services Corp , announced today that it has acquired the operating assets of Gorman & Gorman Home Loans, a division ...
- Let RBI be sole regulator for all home loan providers: … IANS - Sat 18 May, 2013 6:21 PM IST
Kolkata, May 18 (IANS) The country's largest lender, State Bank of India (SBI), Saturday the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) should become the sole regulator for all home loan institutions - banks as well ...
- SUPERVALU Completes Repricing and Amendment of Its … Business Wire - Fri 17 May, 2013 1:50 AM IST
SUPERVALU INC. today announced it has successfully completed the refinancing of its existing $1.5 billion senior secured term loan agreement. The amendment reduces the interest rate margin from 5.0 percent to 4.0 percent and reduces the LIBOR floor from 1.25 percent to 1.00 percent for LIBOR based loans.
- FICS Looks to the Future of Mortgage Technology at … Business Wire - Thu 16 May, 2013 11:46 PM IST
Financial Industry Computer Systems, Inc. , a mortgage loan software provider for residential origination and servicing, as well as commercial loan servicing, recently hoste