- New York Mortgage Trust Arranges Three Year Repo Financing … GlobeNewswire - Fri 22 Nov, 2013 7:30 PM IST
NEW YORK -- New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. ("NYMT" or the "Company") announced today its entry, through a wholly-owned subsidiary, into a master repurchase agreement with a three-year ...
- Fitch Assigns Final Ratings to WFRBS Commercial Mortgage … Business Wire - Thu 21 Nov, 2013 1:11 AM IST
Fitch Ratings assigns the following ratings and Rating Outlooks to WFRBS Commercial Mortgage Trust 2013-C17 pass-through certificates:
- NAFCU Statement on CFPB's "Know Before You Owe" Final … Business Wire - Thu 21 Nov, 2013 12:57 AM IST
National Association of Federal Credit Unions President and CEO Dan Berger today made the following statement regarding the final rule issued today by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau requiring “Know Before You Go” mortgage disclosure forms that lay out the terms of a mortgage for a homebuyer.
- Housing Development Finance Corp to raise Rs 2.5 bln … Contify Banking - Thu 21 Nov, 2013 12:45 AM IST
New Delhi: India's largest mortgage lender Housing Development Finance Corp Ltd will raise Rs 2.5 billion through non-convertible debentures, media reports said on Wednesday citing an unidentified person. ...
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Assigns Final Ratings to Sequoia … Business Wire - Thu 21 Nov, 2013 12:27 AM IST
Kroll Bond Rating Agency assigns final ratings to twenty-six classes of mortgage pass-through certificates from Sequoia Mortgage Trust 2013-12, a jumbo prime RMBS transaction.
- How a Zipline Business Secured Financing in a Challenging … GlobeNewswire - Wed 20 Nov, 2013 10:09 PM IST
HILTON HEAD, S.C. -- via PRWEB - Every year more than 2.5 million people flock to Hilton Head Island to soak up the sun and enjoy the natural beauty and eco-friendly attractions of the Island -- making ...
- Churchill Mortgage Receives 2013 Corporate Giving Award … Business Wire - Wed 20 Nov, 2013 8:41 PM IST
Churchill Mortgage, a leader in the mortgage industry providing conventional, FHA, VA and USDA residential mortgages across 31 states, announced it received the 2013 Corporate Givi
- JPMorgan says 'mea culpa' in $13 bln settlement with … Reuters - Wed 20 Nov, 2013 4:19 AM IST
WASHINGTON/NEW YORK (Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co (NYS:JPM - News) said it routinely overstated the quality of mortgages it was selling to investors, and it agreed to pay $13 billion to settle related charges with the U.S. government, federal officials said on Tuesday. The behavior that the largest U.S. bank admitted …
- Photo Release -- First Community Bank and FHLB Dallas … GlobeNewswire - Wed 20 Nov, 2013 12:30 AM IST
BATESVILLE, Ark. -- The Federal Home Loan Bank of Dallas (FHLB Dallas) and First Community Bank are pleased to announce they have awarded two Batesville, Arkansas community organizations $10,000 each through ...
- Treliant Risk Advisors Expands into Dallas Mortgage … Business Wire - Tue 19 Nov, 2013 8:47 PM IST
Treliant Risk Advisors announced today the opening of a new office in Dallas, Texas, deepening its ability to provide comprehensive litigation support and mortgage loan reviews whi
- Mortech Ready for 2014 Consumer Financial Protection … Business Wire - Tue 19 Nov, 2013 8:30 PM IST
Mortech, a Zillow® business providing mortgage technology software solutions for mortgage bankers and secondary market teams, today announced a new suite of Consumer Financial Protection Bureau compliance tools built into Mortech’s Marksman® product and pricing engine.
- Skyline Financial Corp. Launches NewLeaf Lending Business Wire - Tue 19 Nov, 2013 8:30 PM IST
Skyline Financial Corp., a direct lender and technology developer, is pleased to announce the launch of NewLeaf Lending , a brand spanning consumer, affinity and wholesale lending.
- JP Morgan agrees to $4.5bn mortgage settlement with … ANI - Sat 16 Nov, 2013 11:38 AM IST
London, Nov. 16 (ANI): U.S. investment bank JP Morgan has agreed to pay 4.5 billion dollars to investors for misrepresenting the asset quality of 330 residential mortgage-backed securities.
- IDBI Bank inks pact with KfW for $340-mln loan fac … Contify Banking - Sat 16 Nov, 2013 12:18 AM IST
New Delhi: Indian state-run lender IDBI Bank has signed an agreement with Germany's development bank KfW for a $340-million loan, to mainly finance the micro, small and medium enterprises sector. "The loan will provide further impetus in our endeavour of meeting the growing financial needs of this sector which plays a …
- First Internet Bank Executive to Deliver Presentation … Business Wire - Fri 15 Nov, 2013 7:20 PM IST
First Internet Bank today announced Kevin Quinn, its Senior Vice President, Retail Lending, will deliver a presentation entitled “Online Mortgage Lending 101” at the 15th Annual Mo