- Rediff.com reports fiscal 2013 fourth quarter and year-end … ANI - 8 hours ago
New Delhi, May 23 (ANI): Rediff.com, one of the premier online providers of news, information, communication, entertainment and shopping services to Indians worldwide, has announced results for its fourth ...
- Anand Sharma invites Japanese Inc to invest in Ind … ANI - Fri 17 May, 2013 4:11 PM IST
Tokyo, May 17 (ANI): Commerce, Industry and Textiles Minister Anand Sharma, addressing the "India Investment Roundtable" jointly organized by the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion ...
- Chidambaram leaves for five-day foreign visit to UK, … ANI - Wed 15 May, 2013 3:38 PM IST
New Delhi, May 15 (ANI): Finance Minister P. Chidambaram left today on a five-day three nation tour of UK, France and Qatar.
- Renowned Indian American health expert Mukesh Hariawala … ANI - Tue 14 May, 2013 6:22 PM IST
New Delhi, May 14 (ANI): Renowned Indian American health expert Mukesh Hariawala will address the fourth edition of the India Leadership Conclave 2013 in Mumbai next month.
- 300 iconic leaders to attend fourth edition of India … ANI - Tue 14 May, 2013 1:39 PM IST
New Delhi, May 14 (ANI): Over 300 iconic leaders, including Reliance Industries owner Mukesh Ambani and Tata Group ex-chairman Ratan Tata, will take part in the fourth edition of the India Leadership Conclave ...
- Govt takes action against 31 officers, bank and LIC … ANI - Wed 8 May, 2013 12:38 PM IST
New Delhi, May 8 (ANI): The government has said that it has taken action against 31 officers and employees of public sector banks and the Life Insurance Corporation (LIC), including suspension, on charges ...
- SBI, LIC involved in money laundering: Cobrapost ANI - Mon 6 May, 2013 5:01 PM IST
New Delhi, May 6 (ANI): An online magazine 'Cobrapost' has accused the State Bank of India (SBI), the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) and various other banks and private insurers of indulging ...
- Wall Street sets new milestones on encouraging payrolls … ANI - Sat 4 May, 2013 10:29 AM IST
Beijing, May 4 (Xinhua-ANI): U.S. stocks continued to rally on Friday, with the S and P 500 closing above the 1,600 milestone level and the Dow hitting 15,000 points for the first time in history, boosted ...
- Chidambaram calls for greater penetration by non-life-insurance … ANI - Wed 24 Apr, 2013 7:36 PM IST
New Delhi, Apr. 24 (ANI): Finance Minister P. Chidambaram on Wednesday said that there is a need to take immediate action by the non-life-insurance sector to increase penetration and coverage of the non ...
- Adventure tourism can make India a 365 days tourist … ANI - Wed 24 Apr, 2013 5:44 PM IST
New Delhi, April 24 (ANI): Addressing a CII Roundtable on Adventure Tourism here on Wednesday,Akshay Kumar, President, Adventure Tour Operators, Association of India, and CEO, Mercury Himalayan Explorations ...
- Economy to grow by 6.4 percent in fiscal 2013-14: … ANI - Tue 23 Apr, 2013 12:36 PM IST
New Delhi, April 23 (ANI): The chairman of the Prime Minister's Economic Advisory Council (PMEAC), C.Rangarajan, on Tuesday said that the Indian economy would grow by by 6.4 per cent in fiscal 2013-14....
- KPMG under scanner over UK bank audits fraud ANI - Thu 11 Apr, 2013 4:00 PM IST
London, Apr. 11 (ANI): Accountancy giant KPMG in the UK is under scanner over the audit work that gave HBOS, banking and insurance company, 'a clean chit' in the run-up to its collapse.
- Health Insurance Stock Outlook - March 2013 Zacks - Thu 21 Mar, 2013 2:35 AM IST
The overall thrust of healthcare reform and regulatory changes will most definitely change the face of the industry over the long run.
- American Integrity Insurance Group Partners with Largest … Business Wire - Thu 21 Mar, 2013 12:13 AM IST
American Integrity Insurance Group, among Florida’s top 5 residential property new business writers, announced today its partnership with Wright Flood, the nation’s largest flood insurance provider.
- Wiseman Oil Wins Summary Judgement in Insurance Coverage … Business Wire - Wed 20 Mar, 2013 9:59 PM IST
Wiseman Oil Company Inc. was awarded partial summary judgment in the U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania on Tuesday in its action seeking defense costs and damages from TIG Insurance Company related to the $26 million cleanup of the Breslube Penn Superfund Site located in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania.