- No need to celebrate if growth jumps from 4.4% to 4.8%: … ANI - Sat 7 Dec, 2013 3:53 PM IST
Mumbai, Dec. 7, (ANI): Senior Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Yashwant Sinha on Saturday said there is a need to unlock various projects in the country to boost the economic growth of the economy.
- The Obama Administration Has Extended A Key Obamacare … Business Insider - Sat 23 Nov, 2013 12:29 AM IST
The Obama administration on Friday extended a...
- Health Plan Choices Shrink On Exchanges Investor's Business Daily - Fri 22 Nov, 2013 5:36 AM IST
All Business Briefs
- Research and Markets: Hong Kong Life Insurance to 2017: … Business Wire - Thu 21 Nov, 2013 10:12 PM IST
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Life Insurance in Hong Kong, Key Trends and Opportunit
- New York Life’s Strong Life Insurance Sales Continue … Business Wire - Thu 21 Nov, 2013 9:02 PM IST
New York Life, America’s largest mutual life insurer, today announced very strong third quarter gains in sales of life insurance, annuities and mutual funds, as well as a solid increase in agent new hires in the first nine months of 2013.
- A.M. Best Affirms Ratings of Zurich American Insurance … Business Wire - Thu 21 Nov, 2013 8:52 PM IST
A.M. Best Co. has affirmed the financial strength rating of A+ and issuer credit ratings of “aa-” of Zurich American Insurance Company and its property/casualty pooling affiliates.
- Calm Before the Storm? Health Benefit Cost Growth Slowed … Business Wire - Thu 21 Nov, 2013 7:31 PM IST
Slower cost growth continued in 2013 as employers took action in anticipation of new cost pressures that will arise over the next few years from health care reform provisions. According to the National Survey of Employer-Sponsored Health Plans, conducted annually by Mercer, growth in the average total health benefit cost …
- Farmers Alliance Companies’ Farmowners and Personal … Business Wire - Thu 21 Nov, 2013 6:30 PM IST
Cover-All , a Delaware corporation, announced today that Farmers Alliance Companies have implemented Cover-All’s BlueWave Claims Farmowners and Personal Auto products as part of its company-wide technology modernization initiative.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City Selects Pulse8's … GlobeNewswire - Thu 21 Nov, 2013 4:34 PM IST
ANNAPOLIS, Md. -- via PRWEB - Pulse8, LLC - a cutting-edge big data and healthcare analytics company focused on Risk Adjustment solutions for the Health Insurance Marketplace announced today that Blue ...
- AssureStart, an Early Pioneer in Online Insurance for … Business Wire - Thu 21 Nov, 2013 2:36 AM IST
- MRCT Benefits Plus Announces Private Exchange Partnership … Business Wire - Wed 20 Nov, 2013 9:09 PM IST
MRCT Benefits Plus, a comprehensive employee benefits, financial products, and human resources consulting firm, today announced they have selected bswift, a leader in software and services for employee benefits administration, to provide the exchange technology platform for Missouri’s first private exchange.
- New Medica Products for Individuals Feature Accountable … Business Wire - Wed 20 Nov, 2013 8:31 PM IST
Medica today released information about two new accountable care organization products – Inspiration Health by HealthEast and Medica and North Memorial Acclaim by Medica – that are built around specific provider networks.
- Avoid Wasting Money on the Wrong Health Insurance Business Wire - Wed 20 Nov, 2013 6:30 PM IST
According to a survey last year by a national health care consulting group, just one in three consumers gave the healthcare system a favorable grade of A or B. And although it marked a 12% increase from the prior year, the low percentage reflects a significant dissatisfaction with healthcare providers and costs.
- Cigna to Hire in Pittsburgh Business Wire - Wed 20 Nov, 2013 6:30 PM IST
Cigna is recruiting for approximately 150 new employees in the Pittsburgh area to join its health care customer service team. The company is hiring for management, traini
- Research and Markets: Non-Life Insurance in Hong Kong, … Business Wire - Wed 20 Nov, 2013 6:12 PM IST
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Non-Life Insurance in Hong Kong, Key Trends and Opportunities to