- Employer health plan in 2025? Don't count on it CNBC - 18 hours ago
- Wells Fargo Insurance Introduces Employee Benefits … Business Wire - 19 hours ago
Committed to helping employers manage rising healthcare costs, Wells Fargo Insurance, part of Wells Fargo & Company , announced today a new Actuarial Services Practice.
- National Interstate's On the Go With New Specialty … GlobeNewswire - 19 hours ago
RICHFIELD, Ohio -- National Interstate Insurance Company announced that it has enhanced its specialty recreational vehicle insurance product offering in the state of New York with additional coverages ...
- Atlas To Present at The NYSSA 18th Annual Insurance … Business Wire - 19 hours ago
Atlas Financial Holdings, Inc. today announced that the Company’s Chief Executive Officer, Scott D. Wollney, will present at the New York S
- FINEOS Launches Enhanced Solution for Critical Illness … Business Wire - 20 hours ago
FINEOS Corporation, a market leading provider of Group Life, Accident and Health claims management software, today announced the launch of its latest product for managing Critical Illness and Cancer insurance claims.
- The New York Society of Security Analysts Insurance … GlobeNewswire - Thu 6 Mar, 2014 1:33 PM IST
NEW YORK, N.Y. -- via PRWEB - Executives from insurance companies covering forms of insurance such as commercial, personal, casualty, automobile, and life will discuss their companies' economic position ...
- 2-year extension offered for canceled health plans Associated Press - Thu 6 Mar, 2014 4:57 AM IST
- United Insurance Holdings Corp. Announces Completion … Business Wire - Thu 6 Mar, 2014 2:31 AM IST
United Insurance Holdings Corp. , a property and casualty insurance holding company, today announced the closing of its previously disclosed $57.5 million underwritten public offering of 4,600,000 shares of its common stock, including 600,000 shares of common stock which were issued pursuant to the exercise of the underwriters’ …
- Insurance Law Podcast Defines, Discusses the Tri-Partite … Business Wire - Thu 6 Mar, 2014 1:10 AM IST
A.M. Best has released the latest installment of the Insurance Law Podcast, a series that examines timely insurance issues from an attorney’s point of view.
- Senn Dunn Insurance Recognized as a Best Employer in … Business Wire - Thu 6 Mar, 2014 1:03 AM IST
Senn Dunn Insurance has earned the distinction of being named a 2014 Best Employer in North Carolina company. This statewide distinction is measured by surveys sent to employees and employers in the Tar Heel State by Business North Carolina in partnership with Best Companies Group and the North Carolina Council of the Society …
- APIW to Honor Therese M. Vaughan, Ph.D. as APIW 2014 … Business Wire - Wed 5 Mar, 2014 10:29 PM IST
APIW, Inc. announced that Therese M. Vaughan, Ph.D., has been selected as this year’s recipient of the APIW Insurance Woman of the Year Award.
- Kemper Management to Speak at New York Society of Securities … Business Wire - Wed 5 Mar, 2014 10:09 PM IST
Kemper Corporation announced today that Frank J. Sodaro, Kemper’s Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will speak at the New York Society of Securities Analysts 18th Annual Insurance Conference on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 at 1:00 p.m.
- A.M. BestTV: Reports & Research; AAMGA, Lloyd's Talk … Business Wire - Wed 5 Mar, 2014 9:13 PM IST
In this episode of A.M. BestTV, Bernie Heinze, the executive director of the American Association of Managing General Agents , discusses a meeting that the leadership of his organization recently had with the leadership of Lloyd’s.
- Medicare Advantage Plans Cover 30% of People with … Business Wire - Wed 5 Mar, 2014 6:30 PM IST
Mark Farrah Associates reported that nearly 16 million people were enrolled in Medicare Advantage plans as of February 2014, over 30% of the 52.7 million people eligible for Medicare, based on data from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services .
- Research and Markets: The Insurance Industry in Lebanon, … Business Wire - Wed 5 Mar, 2014 3:38 PM IST
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Insurance Industry in Lebanon, Key Trends and Opportun