- 3 Things I Learned When I Saw the 2015 Ford Mustan … @ Motley Fool - 11 minutes ago
The Motley Fool's John Rosevear spent time with Ford's new Mustang this week. Here's what he learned.
- Is Krispy Kreme Doughnuts a Buy? @ Motley Fool - 13 minutes ago
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts could grow further, but its valuation looks quite pricey now. Dunkin' Brands also looks quite expensive. Among the top coffee brands, I like Starbucks the most.
- Financial Markets: Random, Cyclical Or Both? Investopedia - 13 minutes ago
Are the markets random or cyclical? It depends on who you ask. Here, we go over both sides of the argument.
- Finland Used To Have The Best Education System In The … Business Insider - 24 minutes ago
Since it was reformed 40 years ago, Finland's...
- Apple's iPhones Are The Top 9 Selling Smartphones In … @ Forbes - 24 minutes ago
Apple's iPhones seems to be dominating the Japanese smartphone market.
- Could This Save Tesla From Flaming Out? @ Motley Fool - 39 minutes ago
A recent firestorm has hit Tesla’s stock after reports of its batteries catching fire. Could this new battery technology stop its stock from flaming out?
- 4 Megacap Stocks That Crushed the S&P 500 in 2013 @ Motley Fool - 41 minutes ago
The S&P 500 has produced solid returns of nearly 30% in 2013, but these giants of industry have done even better. Find out which ones topped the list.
- Left out: Insurance agents' struggle with Obamacar … @ CNBC - 44 minutes ago
Insurance agents are frustrated that as they try to help customers navigate Obamacare's marketplaces, they aren't earning the commissions they've long built their businesses around.
- It's Not Different This Time @ Motley Fool - 55 minutes ago
5 charts show how corporate profit margins are at all time highs and employees are earning historically low wages.
- Why Natural Gas Could Save Coal @ Motley Fool - 57 minutes ago
Natural gas has been displacing coal in the U.S. electric industry, but broadly increasing gas demand coupled with its cost-saving benefits in the transportation sector could wind up saving coal.
- 5 Oil Stocks for 2014 @ Motley Fool - 57 minutes ago
Although they're less known, investors may want to consider these five oil stocks for 2014.
- Weekend Box Office: 'Frozen' Tops 'Catching Fire', … @ Forbes - 58 minutes ago
Two things right off the bat: First, there will be much discussion elsewhere about whether Liongate's The?Hunger Games: Catching Fire?or Disney's?Frozen ended up topping the box office this weekend. Not to sound like a broken record, but both films are doing very well. From a milestone point-of-view, it would have [... …
- Why Rand Paul Is Wrong About Unemployment In One C … Business Insider - 1 hour 1 minute ago
Today Kentucky Senator Rand Paul came up with...
- What Everyone Ought to Know About the Bakken @ Motley Fool - 1 hour 10 minutes ago
The Bakken has become the biggest development in the U.S. energy industry since Prudhoe Bay, Alaska. And while it has created enormous wealth for investors, you might not know exactly what's going on. ...
- Touchless Tech: When Sci-Fi Becomes Reality @ Motley Fool - 1 hour 10 minutes ago
The term "hands-free" is starting to have an entirely new meaning.