- NNG Enters Japanese Navigation Market Business Wire - 1 hour 36 minutes ago
One of the world’s largest navigation software providers, NNG, has entered the Japanese automotive market with a deeply localized version of its iGO Navigation software. The new software version meets the demands of the Japan Market and delivers a wide range of Japan-specific features.
- Thanks To Apple And Google, Wearable Technology Is … Business Insider - 12 hours ago
A new report from Credit Suisse.
- Now You Can Make An App For Google Glass In Just 15 … Business Insider - 13 hours ago
It typically takes up to a few days.
- FACEBOOK IS NOT GOING TO BID FOR TUMBLR: Tumblr Is … Business Insider - Sun 19 May, 2013 2:57 AM IST
There have been reports that Yahoo's board will...
- Autodesk to Acquire Tinkercad, Easy-to-Use Web-Based … Business Wire - Sun 19 May, 2013 1:30 AM IST
Autodesk, Inc. has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Tinkercad, an easy-to-use browser-based 3D design tool. The addition of Tinkercad to Autodesk will help broaden the popular Autodesk 123D family of apps and supports Autodesk’s vision to help anybody imagine, design and create anything.
- Mixmoov technology powers web video application promoting … Business Wire - Sun 19 May, 2013 1:11 AM IST
Mixmoov, the premier Cloud Video Editing solution company, provides the technology behind the Super-Hit web video application run to promote the Eurovision Song Contest this year. The Eurovision Song Contest 2013 is the 58th annual Eurovision Song Contest and takes place in Malmö, Sweden.
- Ex Amazon Employee: Google Is 'A Threat 'To Amazon's … Business Insider - Sat 18 May, 2013 9:13 PM IST
More than Microsoft.
- Google's wearable Glass gadget: cool or creepy? Reuters - Sat 18 May, 2013 8:12 PM IST
Google staged four discussions expounding on the finer points of its "Glass" wearable computer during this week's developer conference. Missing from the agenda, however, was a session on etiquette ...
- ATM heist: India's IT sector in unwelcome spotligh … Reuters - Sat 18 May, 2013 4:37 PM IST
A breach of security at two payment card processing companies in India that led to heists at cash machines around the world has reopened questions on the risks of outsourcing sensitive financial services ...
- Soon your hand will also be your smartphone ANI - Sat 18 May, 2013 4:18 PM IST
Washington, May 18 (ANI): Researchers from the University of Tokyo are in the process of developing a technology to put the mobile phone on the palm of your hand.
New Delhi, May 19 (IANS) Libya's new government, formed in 2011 after four decades of Muammar Gaddafi's dictatorial rule, is keen to take India's help in the drafting of a constitution and economic rebuilding, ...