- Eyes on the Next Generation: Tobii Introduces Academic … Business Wire - Thu 13 Jun, 2013 5:07 PM IST
Tobii Technology, the global leader in eye tracking and gaze interaction, has launched a new Academic Program to support university research labs and classrooms with eye-tracking technology and curriculum development.
- TriStar Wellness Solutions Obtains U.S. Patent for … Business Wire - Thu 13 Jun, 2013 5:00 PM IST
TriStar Wellness Solutions, Inc. , a health and wellness company that targets opportunities in the self-care and professional marketplace, has been awarded U.S. Patent No.
- Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Announces Pricing … Business Wire - Thu 13 Jun, 2013 4:50 PM IST
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. today announced the pricing of $250 million of 1.00% convertible senior notes due 2018. In addition, the Company has granted the underwriters the option to purchase up to an additional $37.5 million of notes on the same terms and conditions to cover over-allotments.
- 10 Things You Need To Know This Morning Business Insider - Thu 13 Jun, 2013 4:37 PM IST
Facebook launches hashtags, and more news on Snowden.
- Progress Software Announces Agreement to Sell Apama … Business Wire - Thu 13 Jun, 2013 4:32 PM IST
Progress Software Corporation today announced it has signed a definitive agreement to sell its Progress® Apama® complex event processing solution to Software AG. The
- Software AG Buys Leading Complex-Event-Processing Platform … Business Wire - Thu 13 Jun, 2013 4:30 PM IST
Software AG today announced that it has executed an agreement with Progress Software to acquire Apama, the market leading platform for Complex Event Processing and CEP-powered solutions.
- ITT Releases New Cannon Brand Trinity MKJ Series 5 … Business Wire - Thu 13 Jun, 2013 4:30 PM IST
ITT Corporation has released the Trinity MKJ Series 5 as part of its Cannon brand of leading connector solutions and will showcase this innovative technology at the Paris Air Show June 17-21.
- Infosys hikes pay across the board after Murthy's … Reuters - Thu 13 Jun, 2013 4:16 PM IST
Infosys , India's second-largest software services provider, announced pay increases for all eligible staff, in its first concrete step made public after the return of founder Narayana Murthy to an executive ...
- XYPRO Technology Corporation Named 2013 HP AllianceOne … Business Wire - Thu 13 Jun, 2013 4:15 PM IST
XYPRO Technology Corporation, the market leader in HP NonStop Server security, audit, compliance, and FIPS-validated encryption solutions, today announced that it has been recogniz
- Google to pay million pounds to charity monitoring … ANI - Thu 13 Jun, 2013 4:07 PM IST
Sydney, June 13 (ANI): Internet giant Google has pledged to donate 1 million sterling pounds to the British charity The Internet Watch Foundation (IWF), which monitors online child porn.
London, May 30(ANI): Google's wearable technology Google Glass, which has been gaining a lot of uncertainty about its usage and subsequent abuse related to privacy concerns, did not find a clear admirer ...