- REPEAT/Corporate Resource Services, Inc. Posts First-time … Business Wire - 9 minutes ago
Corporate Resource Services, Inc. , a diversified technology, staffing, recruiting, and consulting services firm, today reported results for the quarter ended April 5, 2013, which included quarterly revenues of $194.2 million, an increase of 34.2% over the same quarter in 2012.
- LIVE: Tim Cook Defends Apple's Tax-Avoiding Policies … Business Insider - 10 minutes ago
- If The US Was Spying On Any Foreigners Using Google … Business Insider - 11 minutes ago
A clever way to see if the U.S. knew the identities of Chinese spies.
- Salesforce.com Opens Lead Over Oracle, other CRM Vendors … Business Wire - 14 minutes ago
Nucleus Research released the 2013 first half Technology Value Matrix for CRM, showing a fast-paced, competitive landscape with vendors who rapidly deliver social and mobile features as well as new business functionality such as analytics taking the lead.
- 17 Great American Companies That Keep Mountains Of … Business Insider - 16 minutes ago
General Electric, Google, Coca Cola — all American companies with billions offshore.
- The Brazilian Army Selects MASA SWORD Constructive … Business Wire - 21 minutes ago
MASA Group , a leading developer of Artificial Intelligence -based Modeling & Simulation software for the defense, emergency preparedness, serious games and game development markets, announces that the Brazilian Army has signed a major contract for the use of MASA SWORD.
- Brow.Si Unveils Add-on for Mobile Websites That Makes … Business Wire - 32 minutes ago
Brow.si , a dynamic web layer that brings advanced functionality to any website on mobile, announces the public beta of its innovative technology today, ushering a
- St. James Parish Schools Approved to Be a Course Choice … Business Wire - 34 minutes ago
St. James Parish Schools announced today approval to be a Course Choice Provider by the Board of Elementary and Secondary Education . The courses submitted for approval are comprehensive K – 12 academic offerings, Career and Technology, and Advance Preparation.
- AXA PPP healthcare Launch Health Assessment Competition … Business Wire - 41 minutes ago
AXA PPP healthcare is giving Facebook followers the chance to win a health assessment worth over £400.
- Beyond BYOD: New Research from Wisegate Reveals Why … Business Wire - 43 minutes ago
Austin-based start-up Wisegate, a private, practitioner-based IT research service for qualified senior technology professionals, released new research from its members that demonst
TerraLUX Inc., an industry leader that designs, patents, and manufactures LED-based lighting solutions, announced today that its DLR7-H LED downlight retrofit kit has received ENER