2. Most of the Central Bankers and Finance Ministers are just kicking the can down the road. If we had a limit on how much of fiat currency we could print, we would be bankrupt.
3. When a borrower cannot pay, he just does not. Ask any defaulting individual, corporate or a country. So lending against gold is still even internationally the safest way to lend.
4. Terrorist bribes in unmarked gold is common – this will also ensure the demand for gold.
5. One day we will return to the Gold Standard. The day the governments of the world decide to call off the fiat currency printing madness, this will happen.
6. Gold prices will fluctuate – see it expressed in various currencies and you will know that when currencies fluctuate gold prices do vary. So a fall in US $ may actually mean it has gained in Yen or in Rupee.
7. Indians will continue to buyRead More »from 10 reasons gold is an awesome commodity